Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[Multiverse] Zxeis / Traziel

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

[Multiverse] Zxeis / Traziel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traziel on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:08 am

Skip to next post if you are looking for the actual character profiles.
(This first post contains my real life history of roleplaying and is long as hell, full of rambling. Do not read unless you're bored as hell or are overly interested in where the hell my RPing skills, a few tidbits of my life, and how my character's names and origins came about.)

Over the course of my years of roleplaying I have formed a many different characters to suit different RP's but when it comes down to it I always return to my root names that I randomly created when I first started roleplaying. First a little history about myself since this is my profile topic.

Around about the 6th grade I was given my first computer. Best Christmas ever as it introduced me to a whole new world that has forever changed my life. The got-damn internet. At first I surfed childish sites, Medabots.com, Neopets, other random stupid things that I have long left behind. But one thing that forever stapled itself into my lifestyle was... RPing.

Upon surfing the web for a "Role Playing Game" with the help of AOL search, I came across a link at the top that sent me into a chat room labeled the "Red Dragon Inn". It was at that very chat room that my life long adventure began. As a literal newbie at a young age I was very oblivious to any formalities such as proper grammar, parenthesis for OOC, extensive detail in posts, etc. Starting off in the world of "Chat RPing" made this slight problem very easily dealt with, as the level of your RPing firmly decided whether or not you were even allowed to stay in the chat. Days and weeks went by where I simply sat there and read countless paragraphs of descriptions and dialogs until one day I figured I had learned enough. It was then when I found the many other chats that lied hidden within the depths of AOL Chat. Apparently the "Arts and Entertainment" subcategory was filled with RPing chats for me to test my newly gained skills. And what better place to begin in than something I knew a helluva lot about. It was then, that I entered my very first... "Pokemon RP". Holy shit was I amped. ---> Fast forward.---> It was after maybe a few months of Pokemon RPing that I eventually decided upon expanding my horizons. And with that, I returned to the chat listings. For 3 years I simply RP'd everything from Pokemon to Digimon, Zoids, Shaman King, Inuyasha, multiverse taverns and inns, and countless random forests and glades. It was then that my skills exploded into their true glory. 6+ paragraphs became the norm as I was molded into what some would call "A pretty damn good RPer. Not legendary, but pretty damn nice." Hell, that was one helluva compliment after joining the Zoids RPs where 40+ paragraphs of description was like... average. (To this very date do I still hate the form of "Outpost Battling" where logic played a minor role and the amount of bullshit you could coax into your post was very much valued because to those bastards length meant everything.) Anyways, I'm off track. Fast forward---->

Upon reaching High School my roleplay interest slowly died. The main reasons being that I lost my one and only source of RPing when we switched houses. No more AOL Chat was the worst. I tried to cure my remedy by hopping onto the Furcadia bandwagon but I could only tolerate so much furry RPing before I almost went insane. Occasionally I'd RP on random forums but eventually I stopped. And then I got the urge again and came across this site. I've probably sat on about 3 years without RPing and my skills are rusty as hell but even still I can formulate a moderate post with my own natural flavor to it. Whether it be holding conversation with my reader or joking with my own character as if he were reading it himself. Quality over quantity in most cases, I guess. (More like laziness over quantity but whatever.)

But now, without further ado, in my next post I shall introduce character 1 that I have been living with in my head since day one. His original name was "Scar Timaru", feisty and aggressive. A fire abusing guy with a maternal bond with his loyal dragon companion. He also had a brother, "Skar Timaru" (laziness at its finest in name decision), who was his exact opposite. Very calm, cool, and collected. Instead of fire, he favored the ice element and instead of having a dragon companion, he himself became a dragon at will. Eventually another staple character came along, simply named "Traziel". A picture of a black unicorn inspired me to come up with that name. (To this day I am unsure as to whether or not I actually created this name. Without any references I put the letters together myself, and after searching google I have only found a very few others who have used this name far after I "created" it.) Anyways, yes. Traziel was my darkest character who was naturally a black unicorn but had the ability to become human at will only under the comfort of the moon. His demeanor was a mixture of the two brothers. Laid back and intelligent, yet aggressive and valiant when need be. Traziel more or less depicted what I saw in myself if I were to be integrated into the world of false realities. Which is why to this very day I use this name in almost every site I sign up for. Hell, my myspace even has the name in its URL. Fuckin' epic.

Anyways, there was still one more character after Traziel. Originally he was a vampiric child with immense strength, but eventually he evolved into my most commonly used name and character personality. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the hard as hell to pronounce and spell for everyone, Zxeis Rorcell. If I have a single character with this name, you can assume from jump that he may be more or less obsessed with his hair, uses his hair as a living form of weaponry, or simply has some long ass hair for no apparent reason. (I have no idea where the hell the long hair fetish came from, but it's badass to spill blood with it.) Zxeis has become my staple name for most of my characters, as he is a combination of all my past characters formulated into one being. Intelligence,whit, aggressive in battl-- I'll tell you all about it in his actual profile. For anyone who read this entire first post... Damn you were bored as hell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Traziel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [Multiverse] Zxeis / Traziel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traziel on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:42 am

Zxeis Rorcell

General Information

Name: Zxeis Rorcell
Nicknames/Alias: N/A
D/O/B: Unknown
Race: Half Human, Half Dragon
Relationship: None

Appearance(s)

Human Form
Height: 5'10
Weight: 147
Body: Not very tall or short, his figure is very lean yet toned. His torso is rather compact due to most of his height coming from the long length of his legs.
Eye Color: A natural gray, similar to fog. Darker in the center of the iris.
Hair: Silvery-white hair that stops short of his mid-back. Very straight and vibrantly toned.
Skin Tone: A pastel version of tan. Flesh-tone, if you will.
Facial Depiction: His face is very soft and somewhat child-like despite his age. His eyes are slender, almost beastly upon first glance. These striking features gives his natural look a very coy depiction of kindness and solitude, but also show a slight underlying feature of deceit; which becomes more obvious when he smiles. It is more or less a smirk due to it not being a very toothy grin.
Attire: (To be added once the proper names of each article are identified.)
Weapon: Before his wrath is awakened he usually won't unleash a maelstrom of elemental magic. Instead he will start with simple sword mastery. His weapon of choice? A simply saber with a rather uncommon design and finish. The blade itself is stained obsidian. Its black gleam is very dull due to the material it was derived from. The tales of his father say that when he had finished crafting the weapon, during a latter battle the blade was scorched. Which may explain the outstanding design. The blade itself resembles a single side of a dragon's jawbone. The blade itself has curved into a tooth-like fashion. To further accent the weapon's origins, two teeth of Zxeis' mother dangle from the hilt. Tied to it by a very resistant thread.

Dragon Form
Height: 10''0 (Standing; approx. 6'0 when on all fours)
Body: Soon after transformation from human to dragon, he stands firmly on two hind legs. His body seems very lithe and slender, but compared to a human he is much more bulky.
Eye Color: That same natural gray.
Scales: Very smooth and finely ridged. Due to the fineness of their pattern, at first glance the scales clearly look like smooth human skin. They are bleached white, with a faint tint of a bright turquoise overlapping them.
Facial Depiction: His head is very serpentine for a reptile. White horns are visibly present, ingrown to trail along his neck. His teeth are naturally curved and lengthy when seen, his mouth shaped like that of a Chinese dragon. Long white whiskers dance alongside his face.

Personality

Traits: Zxeis is naturally a very calm and collected guy. His mindset is very carefree and nonchalant in most situations due to his very limited amount of moral values. Not afraid to talk when spoken to, or ask questions if the need arises, Zxeis still prefers to be approached by others if they wish his company. The homely nature of the village he grew up in gave him a very notable sense of the many emotions that inhabit the world. He feels happiness, sadness, envy, love, greed, etc. just like any other human. His innate intellect often attracts the eyes of women when he actually opens up. Such a trait has sometimes given him the label of "Casanova". Well placed, because by no means would he turn down the chance to create sensual emotions rise to further ease his already carefree mind.

Likes: Reptilian creatures, drinks of all sorts, the opposite gender.
Dislikes: A false sense of justice, excessive arrogance, blatant stupidity.

Historical Context/Biography

Place of Birth:At the far edges of a land unknown lies a village at the foot of an enormous mountain. The entire landscape was often covered in snow year round. Only in the early summer did the snow attempt to melt, but still miserably fail as the fall winds would bring more to replace it. Technology was rather simple. The village houses were constructed of stone and timber, and the usual means of business consisted of menial jobs such as bakers, blacksmiths, healers and the like. This snowy escape from the rest of the world was simply referred to by its inhabitants as "Blizz".

Current Residence: After leaving his home within the snowy mountainside, Zxeis now travels the lands with no real destination in mind. He sleeps wherever permitted.

Family: Back home in his village are the ones he hold most dear to him. His two brothers of his same lineage still wander the mountains and protect the village from harm. Each gifted with their own abilities which they also inherited from Zxeis' mother. The myth is that Zxeis' mother had been taken to the very top of the mountain that shelters their village. It was there that she was raised on the milk of dragons, which somehow gave her the ability to become one and understand them as equals. Years after her disappearance, it was Zxeis' father that found her fallen in the snow one winter. After nursing her back to health, his emotions grew and eventually the two wed and the woman would give birth to three children, all gifted with her special ability. Currently Zxeis knows nothing of his family's well-being for it has been a couple of years since he has returned home, but a maternal link in his mind reassures him of their safety.

Powers/Abilities

- As aforementioned, Zxeis has the ability to become a dragon at will. This transformation can be controlled to only halfway complete the transformation. This would give Zxeis the characteristics of claws on both hands and feet, extended teeth along with obvious facial changes, wings, and tail. Each specific characteristic can be controlled in moderation to comply with given situations.For example: If simple transportation is of need, he will only morph out his wings instead of completing the entire transformation to save both time and energy.

- The transformation itself is not instantaneous, but being an ability he was born with, the approximate time of change from human to complete dragon is 1-3 minutes. Given, moderate changes take less time.

- Zxeis' natural element is Ice. Along with the ability to breath this element in both his dragon and human form, he has also mastered the ability to form and control it freely. Generating blizzards, unleashing barrages of frozen spires, summoning spikes from the ground, using the element as a means of mobile transportation, creating simple shields. The extent of his manipulative abilities is solely based on his stamina. (A constant series of extremely powerful attacks can have a very noticeable affect on his overall performance, while a series of throwing simple ice spires can be used over most of the length of the battle.)

- Due to his secondary race, his human body has gained considerably enhanced skills. Skills such as quicker speed, enhanced agility, and a level of endurance and stamina that far surpasses that of a regular human.

- Due to the fact that Zxeis has no named or specific attacks, he often combines his physical skills with his element to produce an even greater effect on an opponent.

***Profile subject to change at any given time to suit an RP and may be modified if I feel the need is necessary.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Traziel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!