Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

TheBeast's Character(s)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

TheBeast's Character(s)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBeast on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Name: The Scarecrow/The Harvester
Appearance: The Scarecrow
Height: 9 feet high
Weight: 230 lbs.
Haircolor: He has no hair.
Eyecolor: Pupiless
Accessories: Razor sharp knife-like fingers. He can also make them spin quite fast, making them even more deadly.
Abilities: His sheer size and appearance puts fear even the bravest of the people. He does have the ability to speak, but its usually some mumbling or a yell in some kind of unknown language.
Background/History: Surprisingly, The Scarecrow used to be only a normal scarecrow. He was created by an old farmer to scare away the crows(Obviously). But one unfortunate day, the small town was cursed by something unknown. This curse filled The Scarecrow with so much energy, it came to life. Day after day, many fell to The Scarecrow's wrath. Soon, the villagers got tired of it. They had to do something. Right then. They grabbed their torches and pitchforks and guns, setting off into the field. Now, this Scarecrow, when first made, was a normal human sized Scarecrow. But now, to the villager's surprise, the living Scarecrow was more different than ever. It was now much more bulkier. It had five knife-like fingers that spun menacingly. It had glowing empty eyes and stood over 9 feet tall. The villagers launched their torches, hoping to burn the monster. This did no good...only making him angrier. That night, none of the villagers survived The Scarecrow's wrath...
I admit that in the past I've been a nasty,
They weren't kidding when they called me kinda strange,
But you'll find that nowadays,
I've mended all my ways,
Repented, seen the light, and made a change,
And I fortunately know a little secret,
It's a talent that I always have possessed,
And dear lady, please don't laugh,
I use it on behalf,
Of the miserable, the lonely, and depressed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheBeast
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Re: TheBeast's Character(s)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBeast on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Name: Loerina
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 102 lbs.
Haircolor: Brownish-red
Eyecolor: Brown
Accessories: A cap and tie with a skull on it. She also wields a sword, which was given to her by her father. She rarely uses it, because she never really needs it.
Abilities: She is very skilled with the sword. She also has a great ability for cooking.
Background/History: Coming Soon. >>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheBeast
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!