Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anita Blake : Meet me in St. Louis

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Anita Blake : Meet me in St. Louis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fate on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:23 pm

This is a Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter RP. I want to form a Pack of Were animals, probably Hyenas or Something. If it is a pre-existing Pack/Pard we will have to either not interact with the leader she put in the book or have someone, have a duel role. I would also like to have people play these characters if they like.
Main roles:
Jean-Claude: Master of the city of St.Louis, french of Belle-Morte's line, but now the head of his own.
Richard: Werewolf king
Narcissus: Werehyena Oba, a hermaphrodite
Anita Blake: Vampire executioner, necromancer, Jean-Claude's human servant, leopard queen, wolf queen
If you would like to play another existing character, just say so.

I want Vampires also, I would also like a one on one RP. But I will live with a group forum RP.
word of advice, in the Anita Blake world, everyone knows about the paranormal and vampires have rights. You cannot be changed unless you are 18 or older, but it happens all of the time in secret for were animals. As a note I used most of the council, and some do not have line discriptions so I took a look at their powers and made some up.

Types~~~~~~~~~~Lines:
Wolf ~~~~~~~~~~Belle Morte (Power of Lust, and sexual energy)
Leopard ~~~~~~~ The Dragon (Power drain)
Lion~~~~~~~~~~~ Morte D'Amour (Rotting and reforming)
Hyena ~~~~~~~~~Mr Oliver (Power to levitate easily, power over the earth in small ways)
Fox ~~~~~~~~~~Padma (Having strong connections with animals)
Bear ~~~~~~~~~The Traveler (Powerful psychic abilities, or soul transfer)
Tiger ~~~~~~~~~Jean-Claude (power of lust, Being able to disguise the perception of your true age)
Cobra ~~~~~~~~~Marmee Noir (mother of all)
Jaguar

Character

Name:
Orientation:
Were or Vampire:
Type/Line:
Description:
Background: (If vampire what is your animal to call?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Called Fate, real name unknown
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Were or Vampire : Vampire
Type/Line: Belle-Morte
Description: She had Blood red hair and color changing eyes. She is 5'10" and curvy. She usually wears jeans and fashionable shirts and t-shirts, making her look younger but has been caught wearing old fashion dresses.

Background: Fate is beautiful and dangerous. After years of addiction to Belle-Morte's ardeur she hasn't been able to find a human servant or a city in which to settle. She finally comes to St.Louis and settles in with Jean-Claude's kiss. Her power is being about to play match maker, and make other lover her or each other. She also has the ardeur, making her addiction worse. She has no lovers, and feeds the ardeur without preforming sexual acts. It is estimated that she is Belle-Morte's first child, making her at least 2,000 years old. She sounds Irish and tells tales to willing ears about the faeries of her homeland. her animal to call is Hyena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She stood in front of the Circus of the Damned and tilted her head. She could feel the power coming of off it in waves. Fae hadn't been in contact with others of her line in years. It was frightening, in fact she hadn't really seen another vampire in a long time skillfully moving from one territory to another with out detection. But she couldn't do that here, no Jean-Claude and Asher knew her. Walking pass the fanged clowns, she entered the warehouse. The crowds moved about like ants making her nervous, with crowds like this she wouldn't be able to detect another paranormal being until they were close to her. Moving off to the side, where a dark corner was she leaned against the wall. When a door opened next to her and A vampire walked out she froze, like only old vampires could. She was caught.
When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—“No. You move.”
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!