Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

-Roheven Boarding School For Gifted Teens-

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: -Roheven Boarding School For Gifted Teens-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby a[LOST]desire on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:52 am

[OOC: I'm fine with it ^_^. Sorry that I didn't post last night. RPG never started loading for me again.]

Ashley paused for a moment, pretending to be in thought and then shook her head a little, "Nah." She tried to keep a smile back, but it was hard. And it got harder when the man gave them a look that clearly said "Why wouldn't you believe me???" and then said "What, you think I'm lying?"
Of course, that broke Ashley's seal and a smile spread and she fought to hide it again, but it was too late. Ah well, she decided. The man was beginning to bring the horse back into the barn with the lead, "It's true. What are you kids' names?"

-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

Aaron smiled when Kia's hand slid into his, and he had agreed to go out to eat with the rest of them. When they were all seated, he couldn't help but think back at how he had originally felt for this school when he'd first come here after Amate's sentence. He'd despised everything about it, but slowly that hatred was beginning to change. He still didn't love the place, but Ashley was right. He'd gotten used to it. Much quicker than he would have thought, too.
"What if the clouds are fragments of mistakes,
fabricated by the factories of our foolishness?
We're composing our funeral songs, note by note."

-Reptar, King of the Ozone
by The Devil Wears Prada

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

a[LOST]desire
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JJJustAGirl on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:12 pm

OOC: Yes, I'd have to think, anyone who would stay, dies. Cause if I change it to Gifted on the Run, all students will obviously be on the run. Those who tried and stayed at the school, would be captured and killed by Agents. SO..page 12 we'll change it over. Sound good? If not, honestly, let me know, we can make this last a bit longer at the school. Since some of us haven't been here long. I just don't want everyone to get bored. So please, Post or PM me your concerns, suggestions and or thoughts.

BIC:

Lance clenched his jaws together to stop from smiling, "I'm Lance, this is Ashley." He walked by the fire horses stall and it reared up, neighing and kicking for his attention. Lance ignored it, tried to. The keeper of the horses turned, "That one seems to know you." Lance shrugged, " I don't know why." The man stopped, closed the horse in it's stall and turned, "I know you kids have been up here before today. I'll help you harness the powers and teach you about them, this school won't be safe much longer. Neither will you young'ins." He smiled, "What do you say?" Lance crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Ashley, "Up to you."
=======

Kia ordered a chicken salad and ate it in silence. Then she looked over at Aaron and James smiling. "What do you guys have planned for today?" She slid her plate away to the left and propped her head in her hands, her elbows on the table. " I've got some studying to do later, nothing great."
OOC: Sorry short...lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JJJustAGirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Enigmatic Shadow on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:01 pm

James looked up at Kia and thought for a second "Well, I was going to play my guitar for a bit, but nothing really." He looked back down at his plate. He had barely touched his burger, he sighed and looked down at the floor beside him where Max was sitting. He took his plate and set it down in front of Max. "Here ya go boy." He said smiling at his furry companion. He finally looked back up at Kia "Why do you ask?"

The Enigmatic Shadow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby a[LOST]desire on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:23 am

[OOC: OMG I am SO so so so so so so so sorry! I didn't realize I was holding it up. Omg, I feel so bad. I'm sorry.]

Ashley nodded, smiling a little. "Sounds good." She wondered, for a moment, what he might have meant by "this school won't be safe for much longer," but she didn't dwell on it too much.
The man, who knew how to ride the horses, saddled up the emotion horse and showed the two of them into the more formal tack room, where there were a few gorgeous saddles, along with a few war saddles and armor, and then there were tall stools to saddle the horses correctly, rather than standing on the stalls. Ashley had saddled up her snow horse, she'd taken a liking to her, and found that it really was much easier to put the equipment on. Ashley hadn't gotten a chance to check what horse Lance had picked out when the man took off on his horse, and Ashley's horse followed. Hmm. She'd have to find a name for the horse, if she didn't already have one. She smiled when she realized that the place was familiar to her: it was the place the horses had taken Lance and Ashley their first ride. She kept back a snicker when she realized the place she had frozen by the bank of the lake was still frozen. Strong ice, apparently.
"Remember I can't show you how to use your powers, 'cause I'm not gifted. But I've been around these horses and a few riders enough to have learned something," the man began.

-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-

Aaron shrugged, picking a little piece of his food off and eating it. "Nothing really, just sort of planned to search for something to do a little later. I don't have much to study, but I haven't been here very long either," he sighed. For some reason it somewhat felt like betrayal to himself at the fact that he WAS beginning to like the school. Especially after the fit he had thrown to not come here.

a[LOST]desire
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tobay on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:31 pm

Seig sits in a tree near the front door to the school. He stares up at the sky and sighs.
"Stay away from the shadows... It could be... dangerous...." Seig Zakon

Tobay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:19 am

Amate looked at Max. "Hey, that reminds me. I've never shown anyone my jackal," Amate confessed. He snapped twice and Tobias ran through the eating area into Amate's lap. Everyone already realized that THAT wasn't a jackal; rather, it was a little greyhound. Amate pet him and rubbed him and psy-scooped a bite of mashed potatoes with corn niblets, allowing a small portion to be fed to his pup. Amate looked around to see if Claire got her surprise yet.

======

Cutlass snuck through the grounds to where the students were being taught how to use the horses' abilities. She was following them for quite a distance, so she heard the horse keeper say something about the school not being safe much longer. She didn't want to interrupt the session or agitate the horses, so she stayed back, looking around for stranger danger. The kind that wears black and blue with badges.
Last bumped by ZeikHunter on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:19 am.

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!