Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jasper Hale Romance //Twilight\\

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Jasper Hale Romance //Twilight\\

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:00 am

ooc: I edited that just now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 am

Brielle rolled her eyes at Jacob. It got on her nerves when he called them bloodsuckers. And as much as she hated to admit it, she hated it when the Cullens called him a dog. She didn't really care though. Right? She likes Jasper. She regreted thinking about that as soon as she did. Edward better not say anything to Jasper or Alice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:23 pm

"So, vamps, do you see any 'others' come around in the near future?" Jacob asked. "Sam wants to take a break with Emily, so he sent me to listen to your words."

Alice cooled her head and skipped out to were the other Cullens and Brielle and the dog were stanging at. Though she still felt a little coldly towards Brielle, she knew she could never hate her. "You stink, dog." She said when she reached them. "Nope. No 'cold ones' in my view, for now. Tell Sam that he should take his break. -And when you tell him, refer to me as 'Alice', not 'the future telling, blood-sucker'."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Brielle laughed slightly at that. She didn't dislike Alice it was just that Jasper and Alice were together when Brielle wanted to be in Alices place. Even to be a vampire. No matter what she had to do, she would do it. She would kill to be as lucky as Alice. Of course, not herself, but maybe somebody else. Alice. Again, she regretted thinking that. She really needs to stop thinking about anything around Edward. Mainly anything about Alice and Jasper. She hated him being able to read her mind.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:02 am

Jacob noticed Edward snicker and sighed. "He's reading some one's mind again..." He grumbled. "Like I don't get enough of that with the pack." He sighed, then turned around. "Well, I'm done with my business, carry on with your dreary, every lasting lives."

"Ya know, he actually gets on my nerves." Alice complained.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Brielle rolled her eyes at Alice. Did she really have to complain about everything. About peoples outfits, about the people wearing the outfits, blah blah blah. She was just so annoying. To Brielle at least.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:05 am

Edward looked ridged. Must've head somethiing he didn't want to hear. "Oh, you noticed that?" He asked Alice.
"Sort of did." Alice thought. "Who was it this time, and what was it about?"
"Not telling." Edward said, turning back to possition.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Edward looked ridged. Must've head somethiing he didn't want to hear. "Oh, you noticed that?" He asked Alice.

estalu
Member for 16 years

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 am

Brielle looked at them weirdly and shook her head. Did he really have to be able to read her mind. She wished he would just stop.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:52 am

"Hey, um, Brielle." Alice started, kindly smiling. "Would you mind if I talk to alone? Don't worry, I won't kill you." She hopped she would say yes. Alice had thought of what to do- while Edward wasn't around. "Hmph!" She heard Edward snort. "Haha!" Alice thought, her smile growing.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:22 am

"Sure." Brielle said. She was going to have to be nice to the vampires, mainly Alice, if she was even going to dream of Jasper liking her back. But Alice and Jasper were the PERFECT couple. No way that they would ever change that. For anybody.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:03 am

"Thanks." Alice said, leading her back to where she knew the others wouldn't hear her. "Umm, well you see Brielle." She began. "I had this vision. So, now I know how you feel about Jasper. I was really mad this morning when I found out about it, but I've cooled down. It's ok if you like him. I promise I won't interfear. It'll be a test if he really does love me, although, I'm pretty sure I know the answer. Understand?"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Brielle nodded. She wasn't stupid. Of course she understood. Translation: I know Jasper loves me so why are you even going to bother to get him to like you back? Brielle sighed--wanting to go back to the others. She wasn't very fond of Alice. For more than one reason.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:45 pm

Alice had a feeling Brielle didn't really understand, but how could she make her? She walked to her first class, History, and sat down. She exhaled deeply. Atleast there was something in common with her and Brielle. But why did that one thing make them enemies, instead of friends?

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Brielle trudged lazily back to Jasper and them hoping they were still standing there. She guessed that Edward would still be there, listening to their thoughts. And Jasper, waiting for...Alice.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:35 am

Alice tapped her hand on her desk in a quick, rythmatic tune. The pace quickened with every minute she sat there. Soon it would be impossible for any human to copy. She sighed as she let her hand drop. If she could ever think of a way to get Brielle to be her friend, when would that day be? To bad that prediction wasn't coming up.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:20 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on. I have no internet at my house. I am probably only going to be on on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I am going to have to quit this roleplay. I am sorry.

-MrEmoMuff
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!