Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP(Between Kurse and I)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP(Between Kurse and I)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:15 am

Kurse rubbed Andy's belly a little and looked back at Kyree. "Are you sure you're okay, I feel like an ass,"
Dale: Funny, I didn't hear your footsteps.
Sylar: That's because there weren't any.
Dale: That sound, in your heart. What is it?
Sylar: [smiling] Murder.

Army Sergeant: Is there any reason you shouldn't be in this man's Army?
Max: I'm a cross-dressing homosexual pacifist with a spot on my lung.
Army Sergeant: As long as you don't have flat feet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurse
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:26 am

"I'm fine. I promise." Kyree said looking at him. She reached out and took his hand and smiled at him.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:38 am

"Good, because I couldn't be without the girl I love," Kurse smiled.

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:37 am

Kyree blushed. "You're too sweet." she said with a smile. "But I agree. I couldn't be without me either." she said laughing. "I'm joking..you know I can't live without you." she smiled.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:57 pm

"I love when, you blush, your so cute," Kurse smiled and squeezed her hand lightly. "I love you,"

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:08 pm

[[you're back! -hugs- my birthday is next Tuesday..]]

"I love you too." Kyree said with a smile and kissed him. "But I don't love it when I blush." she said disagreeing with him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:13 pm

((Holy shit, no way))
"You better love me," Kurse smiled and pulled her close. "But I do, and that makes all the difference doesn't it lovely?"

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:15 pm

[[it is. guess how old im going to be, without looking at my profile.]]

"I do love you." Kyree said with a smile. She got up. "Let's go outside." she said with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:22 pm

((Eighteen, which means you get your lip pierced doesn't it? I remember you talking about something like that))
"Alright," Kurse sighed, with a smile and took her hand. "Where to?" He asked, once they got outside.

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:30 pm

[[Ah you little shit. lol. I'm kidding you know I love you in a friendly way of course. And yeah but I can't until May because my mom is all like "no you can't get your lip until you graduate because i don't want to go through you getting suspended again" and I also get to get a tattoo but I have to get the money to pay for it..]]

"Trampoline." Kyree said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:41 pm

((You gost suspended for peircing your lip?))
"Alrighty then," Kurse smiled and pulled her up.

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:56 pm

[[i had my top lip pierced pierced you know the monroe and it wasn't even that it was my nose piercing but then my counselor so my lip piercing and told me i had to take both of them out and i told her no and she suspended me]]

Kyree smiled and jumped up on the trampoline and began jumping.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:08 pm

((Lol, wow, that sucks))
Kurse smiled and jumped a little bit. His smile faded a little bit, but he kept himself from frowning or anything. "This is...fun," He laughed a little. "I've never really jumped on a trampoline before,"

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:12 pm

[[i know. lol. so im like "fine ill wait" extreme pouty face.]]

"Well that's because you're a dork." Kyree laughed and tackled him. "But you're my dork."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:57 am

"I'm totally a dork," Kurse smiled and lit up a cigarette. "Cause dorks totally have their lips pierced and sleeve tattoos and shit," He put his cigarette in his mouth and and held onto both of Kyree's cheeks. "But you are just preeeecious,"

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:08 pm

[[i missed you!! and now you're not on!! :( -tear-]]

Kyree giggled. She made a scrunched face when he grabbed her cheeks. Taking the cigarette out of his mouth she inhaled it and blew the smoke into the sky. "I'm not precious. I'm a horrible girl." she smirked as she gave him the cigarette back.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:27 pm

(Hey Angel, I think I'm probably gonna leave RPGateway permanently, so here's my msn if you want it: Dargariansshadow@hotmail.com)

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!