Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Best Friends Forever? [PRP Angel and Kirai]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Best Friends Forever? [PRP Angel and Kirai]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:22 pm

[[so what kind of roleplay do you feel like doing? and your icon fits my boyfriend quite perfectly..its really weird.]]

Adalia yawned and was begining to fall asleep. She was really tired and maybe a movie wasn't a good idea since she was now laying on Devin's shoulder trying to stay awake.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:36 pm

((i’m up for any type of roleplay honestly and that’s cool that my icon fits your boyfriend. now i need to find a boyfriend that fits my icon lol.))

Devin was a little startled when Adalia laid on his shoulder. He looked at her for a moment and then looked back at the tv.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:43 pm

[[lol you'll find one. ^^ hmm..can you think of anything? emo vampires lol.]]

Adalia eventually fell asleep, still on Devin's shoulder.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:54 pm

((i hope i find one soon lol. hmm...yeah we could do an emo vampire type thing and we could have a twist type thing where the girls have their own secret of some sort maybe. What do you think?))

Devin was starting to drift off to sleep as he sat there. Soon he too was asleep.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:11 pm

[[well i wish you luck ^^ and sure what secret should the girls have?]]

Adalia slept the rest of the night until morning when she woke up. Her neck was hurting and she instantly realized she had fallen asleep on Devin and felt embarressed.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:31 pm

((thank you and i don't know what their secret should be. maybe they could have powers of some sort? i don't know.))

Devin didn't even realize that Adalia had woken up and continued to lay there and sleep.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:42 pm

[[sure. do you want me to start the thread? and we're doing boy and girl right?]]

Adalia turned off the movie and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:47 pm

((yes and yes.))

Devin woke up a little while later. He yawned and stretched as he stood up.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:57 pm

[[okay]]

Adalia looked over as she heard noise. She smiled at Devin before walking over and writing something on the notebook. Sorry about falling asleep on you..i hope you're hungry..im making eggs and bacon.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Devin read the note and smiled. That's ok and yes I am hungry.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Adalia smiled and went back into the kitchen to finish cooking. Once she was done she put the food on two plates and made her way back into the living room and handed Devin his before sitting down next to him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Devin smiled and mouthed a thanks before eating.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:33 pm

[[PRP: vampire-t19048.html]]

Adalia nodded and began eating and flipped on Spongebob as she sat there.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Devin watched the tv too, but didn't have a clue what they were saying.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:47 pm

Adalia finished her food and looked at Devin. She could tell he had no idea what was going on so decided to write something. We don't have to watch tv.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Devin read the note. No it's ok. I don't mind if we watch tv. He wrote and then finished eating his food.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Adalia nodded and took her plate. Once Devin was finished she took his and took them to the living room before going back to the kitchen and putting the plates away and joining Devin again.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Devin gave Adalia a smile as he sat there. He looked back at the tv trying to figure out what was going on.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Adalia reached forward and turned the tv off. She grabbed the notebook and wrote something. Can you teach me some sign language? she handed the notebook to Devin then.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!