Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Get This Or Die.... Private.. Canzoni and Angel

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Get This Or Die.... Private.. Canzoni and Angel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Jeff looked at Tara when they arrived at her place. “It’d be okay… I think” Jeff said as he bit on his lower lip and glanced at the house. He could only see dim lights inside the house and wasn’t too certain who was in the house or not. “Well… we can sneak into your room if you really want to” Jeff said as he looked at his girlfriend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Tara nodded and led Jeff to her window. They had to climb a tree to get up there. She looked at him. "I'll go first." she said before climbing up to the tree. She had done this plenty of times and knew how to keep her balance. She reached for her window, which was always unlocked, and pushed it open as she reached her foot out and slid in. She looked down at Jeff and motioned for him to come up.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Jeff nodded and climbed up the tree and managed to keep his balance as he climbed up the tree. He climbed into the bedroom and smiled when he managed to get inside without falling down. He glanced around her room and remembered it instantly when they yanked her from the bedroom. “Are you sure we are alone?” asked Jeff when he looked at Tara

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:17 am

Tara smiled as she watched Jeff climb the room and manage to get into her bedroom. She closed her window and nodded. "But just to be sure..I'll go check..stay here." she said as she walked over to her door and opened it to go check. She walked downstaris and didn't see anyone but the tv was on. She turned it off and found a note laying on the ground. It was from Sean saying he went to a friends house and would be back whenever. Tara shrugged and went back to her room. "We're alone."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Jeff nodded and sat down on Tara’s bed. He glanced around her room and noticed that it seemed like someone was rummaging through her closet. It must’ve been Sean when he was looking for the money that Tara asked for, Jeff smiled when Tara returned back and nodded. “Okay good… but for how long are we going to be alone for?”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Tara shrugged. "I'm not sure. Sean left a note saying he went to a friend's place." she said as she sat down. "That could mean he'll be gone for a couple of days or even a day." she said with a smile as she looked at him. "I'm going to go take a shower..do you want to join me?" she asked with a smirk as she took his hands.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 pm

“Oh well that’s good,” Jeff said with a smile. “I don’t think I’d want to face your brother at the moment.” He said with a smile and nodded. “Sure why not.” Jeff said as he laughed softly and laced his fingers with Tara’s as she lead the way to the bathroom. He wrapped his arms around her waist as they walked towards the bathroom and chuckled softly.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:33 am

Tara smiled and nodded. "Yeah I want to wait a couple of days before telling Sean." she said as she flipped the light on in the bathroom and let go of Jeff before walking over to the shower and turning it on. She checked the water and smiled at him. "The water is ready." she said as she slipped her shoes off and then her shorts and shirt before messing with her bra and panties.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Jeff smiled and nodded. “Yeah it would be best to just wait for a couple days.” He said and chuckled before taking off his shoes and started to strip off his clothes. Jeff slipped off his shirt which revealed an creative tattoo on his shoulder blade. He smiled and unbuttoned his jeans as he pushed both his jeans and boxers down.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Tara looked at his tattoo. "How come I never saw that before?" she asked him as she slipped off her panties and opened the shower curtain so she could get in. She let the water run over her before sighing.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Jeff chuckled softly and stepped into the shower after her. “Maybe you haven’t had the chance to look at it when we got together.” Jeff said with a smile and kissed Tara lightly. “It’s a recent tattoo that I got a couple months back.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Tara laughed. "Probably not." she said as she kissed him back. "Why'd you get it?" she asked with a smile as she turned him around so she could see the tattoo. She ran her finger tips over it and smiled.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Jeff smiled as he looked over his shoulder at Tara. “I lost a bet one time and I had to get any tattoo so this one didn’t come out as bad so I like it.” Jeff said with a soft chuckle and turned around to face Tara. “I guess you can say I’m used to the pain of it,” He said as he teased a bit.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Tara smiled. "Well that's nice." she said with a smile as she reached for some soap to wash her body. "So what was the bet exactly?" she asked with a smile as she began washing herself.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Jeff smiled and grabbed some body wash and a puff before squeezing the liquid on the puff. “It was just a simple but stupid bet I had with the guys when we watched football, sadly my team lost so I got a tattoo.” Jeff said as he shrugged and began washing himself. “It was either getting a tattoo or having your male-thing pierced.” Jeff said as he laughed. “So I picked tattoo”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Tara laughed. "Well I would get the tattoo if I was in that situation..I'm sure everyone would." she said with a smile as she stepped back to watch him. She smiled. "I think getting that area pierced would hurt on anybody though. Not just guys." she added as she shrudderd some.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Jeff laughed softly. “I don’t think I’d love myself if I ever had my dick pierced.” Jeff said as he shuddered. “I mean I know some guy’s who were dumb enough to have it peirced but I don’t think I’d enjoy looking at it when I use the washroom.” Jeff said as he laughed. “Not saying that I look ay myself when I pee.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Tara giggled. "I bet those guys were drunk too." she said. "Plus thats kind of disturbing if guys liked looking at you with a piercing down there." she said frowning as she began to wash her hair. She smiled. "Well I'm thinking about getting a new piercing..what do you think I should get?" she asked as she continued to lather the shampoo in her hair.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Jeff smiled at Tara. “How about down-south?” He asked with a smirk and chuckled softly. “Kidding… You should get your eyebrow pierced or nose,” Jeff said with a smile as he lightly kissed Tara. “Because it would be impossible to have your woman area and belly buttoned pierced with the baby coming along”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Tara smiled. "Never would I get down south pierced." she said and nodded. "I think I'll get my nose pierced." she said with a smile as she kissed him back. "So do you think the baby is going to be a boy or a girl?" she asked him as she reached for her sponge to wash her face.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!