Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Get This Or Die.... Private.. Canzoni and Angel

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Get This Or Die.... Private.. Canzoni and Angel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:57 pm

After getting ready Jeff emerged from the washroom and smiled when he spotted Tara waiting for him by the door. “I’m ready.” He said as he opened the bedroom door and walked out, holding Tara’s hand as they both went downstairs. “Where are you guys going?” Harley asked when he glanced from the living room. “We’re going out for a bit, going to get some stuff we’ll be back” Jeff said as they both made their way to the front door.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Tara didn't say anything as she looked away from Harley. Once they were outside, she looked at Jeff. "I think Harley hates me." she said as they began walking down the sidewalk towards the convient store.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Jeff looked at Tara as they began their walk down to the store. “He doesn’t hate you,” Jeff said and shugged. “Harley’s just confusing at times… sometimes he hates me or our other friends and then sometimes he acts like nothing happened.” Jeff said and sighed. He knew the amount of drugs Harley had, did mess with Harley’s head.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Tara nodded. "I just don't think he likes me at all." she said as she looked up at him. She was quiet the rest of the walk and continued looking around for the convient store. Finally she spotted one and walked over. "Do you want to come in with me or do you want to wait out here?" she asked as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and looked from the convient store and back at Jeff.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:17 pm

“I’ll come with you, I don’t mind.” Jeff said with a small smile as they both began their walk towards one of the stores she spotted. With luck, the store was a 24/7 store so they had some time to look for a pregnancy test. As they walked into the store, Jeff looked at the store clerk and noticed he was preoccupied with the magazine so he turned his attention back to Tara. “Lets look for these things and get out of here.” Jeff said.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Tara nodded and walked down the isle with him as she began looking at everything. She found condoms. "You might want to get more of these." she said as she pointed to the boxes of condoms. She spotted the pregnancy tests a couple of shelves down. She began looking through them for the best one. Finally she found one and walked back over to Jeff. "Did you find some condoms?" she asked him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Jeff looked at her and then scanned the isle shelf of condoms. He picked out one and looked at it before looking at Tara. “Condoms wouldn’t be much use if you were pregnant anyways would it?” He asked but then held onto the condoms. “Maybe I should just get them just in case, I wouldn’t want this to happen again.” He said with a small smile as he took her hand gently and lead her to the cashier.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Tara looked at him. "We can still have sex even if I am pregnant." she said and nodded. "Just in case I'm not..it might better if you did get some." she said as she took his hand and followed him to the front. The cashier looked at them and then the two boxes. He began to ring them up. "Chances are she's probably pregnant if you're buying these." he said and Tara just looked away.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Jeff looked at the cashier. “We’re fine thanks..” He said and made a face before looking back at Tara and pulled out his wallet. The cashier rolled his eyes and totaled up the price. “Keep the change,” Jeff said as he placed down $15.00 and grabbed the small bag then looked at Tara. “You ready to go?” He asked.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Tara continued looking at the ground as they stood there. She nodded when Jeff asked her if she was ready to go and took his hand again as they walked out. "The guy was creeping me out." she muttered once they were outside. She looked at the bag. "So do you think I should try the pregnancy test when we get home?" she asked him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:23 pm

“Yeah he seems like a real creep,” Jeff said as they continued their walk away from the store. “I think we should check when we get home but it probably would take awhile to see if you are or not,” Jeff said as he shrugged and held Tara’s hand gently. He noticed how Tara seemed nervous. “Hey, its going to be fine.” He said with a small smile as he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Tara nodded. "I guess we should." she said as she looked up at him. "Yeah it'll take a while to develop." she said and smiled a little when Jeff kissed her cheek. "I know it'll be fine but I'm just afraid." she said as she held onto his hand. "So what happens if I am pregnant?" she asked as they continued to walk.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:21 am

Jeff looked forward as they continued to walk back to the house. “I know for once my parents wouldn’t take that too well,” Jeff said as he shrugged and sighed. He wasn’t sure how to tell his family and knew that his father would definitely beat the living tar out of him.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Tara nodded. "I might do it when we get back..but I don't know." she said. "I know if Sean finds out he's going to be angry." she said as she glanced at Jeff. "Especially with you." she added. She didn't want to tell Sean if she was pregnant. If she was..he'd find out especially if he saw her with a protruding stomach then he'd know something was up.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:10 pm

“I know…” Jeff said as he sighed softly. Jeff knew how much Sean hated the guys and him and knew that he would hate Jeff even more when he found out that Jeff impregnated Tara. “We should get this test over and done with…” Jeff mentioned when he looked at the house that came in clear view.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Tara nodded. "We should." she said as they neared the house and within two minutes were now in front of it and walking up the driveway. Tara was begining to get scared again. She was begining to panic once more, asking herself if she was pregnant what would she do and who would she go too.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:29 am

Jeff looked at Tara and instantly noticed that she got panicked again. Sighing he took her hand and opened the door to the front of the house. “I’m sure it would be alright..” Jeff said in a soft voice as he gave Tara a small smile before the couple made their way inside Harley’s house.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:26 pm

Tara nodded. "You're right." she said as she followed him. "I'm just overreacting." she said as they walked inside Harley's. She didn't look at anyone as she made her way upstairs. She walked over to the bathroom and stopped outside it. Did she really want to do this? Right now? She felt her stomach doing somersaults as she stood there trying to decide what she wanted to do.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Jeff made his way upstairs and towards the guestroom where he normally slept at. He placed his sweater and the bag that had condoms on the bed before making his way to the washroom where Tara was standing. “Are you going to see tonight?” Jeff asked as he noticed Tara debating with herself if she should take the test or not.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:05 pm

Tara shrugged. "I'm not sure." she said as she turned and looked at him. "Do you think I should?" she asked as she looked at him. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and then looked down at the box and frowned as she began reading how to do the pregnancy test and sighed. "I guess I'll take it tonight."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!