Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~Romeo and Juliet~(IC)(3 spots left)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: ~Romeo and Juliet~(IC)(3 spots left)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:37 pm

"I am Romeo Montague."Romeo said standing up with a flourish and bowing to her."and before you ask,yes I am that Romeo Montague that your parents hate for no damn reason and would probably murder if they caught him taking to their pride and joy."he joked muttering just loud enough for her to hear."as if they needed a reason."After his theatrics were over he sat back down and let an awkward second hang about the air.During that time Romeo thought about any and all pick up lines that could cover for his outburst.Suddenly Romeo smiled and turned to Juliet."So,how 'bout them Bears?"
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Juliet laughed at the random cover up. "Don't worry, I will not tell my parents who you are. I think this fight is stupid too."
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Romeo smiled but could not shake an eerie feeling in the back of his neck.Turning he saw lord Capulet's eyes trained on him,with a stare that obviously held hostile intentions.Standing up he smiled at Juliet and motioned at her dad with his head"Daddy's getting mad so I'm going to leave before I end up on the guillotine."Briskly he walked away until he reached the door hesitating at the door a second he turned around and walked back to Juliet.He leaned and kissed Juliet,making eye contact with lord Capulet before he left the room.

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:18 am

Mercy caught sight of Romeo leaving..."Ought oh, I think its time to leave," she whispered to Benvolio, "the shit has hit the fan...and it looks like it fell on Lord Capulet's face," she said giggling to him. She saw some of the others turn and look at her, and she blushed, grabbing Benvolio hand she dragged him outside, "I am sure Romeo can this way."

She heard footsteps behind her and silently cursed, "You were suppose to keep an eye on him, now he got the wrong papa mad, lets go, Romeo can walk his ass home." She walked quickly to her car, knowing that Benvolio would probably want to stay.
"I will live in thy heart, die in thy lap, and be buried in thy eyes" Much Ado about Nothing Shakespeare

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:15 am

Benvolio followed Mercy, knowing that the Capulets were probably angry with Romeo ' Mercy is it really wise to let Romeo walk alone.' he had a nervous smile on his face.

He saw Mercy going to drive, he quickley hoisted her over shoulder and onto the passanger seat ' I may not know much about Maidens, but I know you've had to much to drive' he started the car. Whilst driving he caught sight of Romeo, the car stopped ' Are you getting in?' he asked.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:12 pm

"No,I thought I would stay here and get killed."Romeo stated as he slid into the seat."and speaking of death you might want to speed up."Romeo added before he started giggling,which quickly turned into unstifled laughter.Leaning back to catch his breath Romeo stared outside of the window and let the rain calm him down.

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:05 am

Mercy wanted to turn around and hit him, "You mean you aren't going back for some midnight meeting with your new girl."

This time she did turn around and hit him on the head, "Are you absolutely out of your fricking mind, or do you have a death wish or something." She sat back in her seat, "and on top of that, you ruined my evening, now how is a girl suppose to have some fun. Benvolio, will please stop driving my car like a girl, I thought we were on the run, give it some gas."

She smirked a little, and the scene played out in her mind she started to chuckle, and then couldn't help but to laugh a little harder. "You should have seen the look on old Cappy's face, he looked like he was going go Rambo on your ass, and then you dared to go back to kiss her. I didn't know you had the balls."

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:20 am

Juliet smiled and blushed deep red when Romeo kissed her. Though she got a long talk from her father she would have to say this was the best night of her life. Once the talk was doen and everyone went hom, Juliet went up stairs to her room. She sighed and opened the glass door that lead to her balcony. She stood there just looking up at the stars.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:04 am

Benvolio sighed ' Im not driving like a girl. I am trying to keep to the speed limit.'

All Benvolio could think of was how much attention he didn't recieve ' Romeo . . . . Why did you kiss her?' he looked quite stern and took one hand from the steering wheel to covers Mercy's mouth so Romeo could talk. 'And you Mercy keep the mouth shut, but I do admit Cappy looked pissed' he laughed to himself.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Romeo playfully fended off Mercy's blow and turned his attention to Benvolio."Listen,I didn't do it to piss Cappy off though it did look funny.I just did it because it felt right."Romeo paused for a moment before continuing"I wasn't really thinking about what her dad would do when I did it,but I'm going back there."

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:30 pm

She looked over at Benvolio...something really mean on her lips, but instead she turned her attention to Romeo.

"You are crazy, why would you want to go back there, and don't tell me its because you believe she is your one true love."

She stared at Romeo for a second, "Benvolio stop the car," she ordered more then asked. She was crazy too, but right now she was going to do something out of character for her. "If your are serious, then go back, but no going comparing her to the moon are saying her eyes are like diamonds...cut the romantic crap and be serious for once."

She just wanted to make sure that Romeo wasn't going there to play games, especially considering who it was he was going back for, it wasn't only crazy, it was dangerous as well. She wondered how the parents would react, Lord Capulet was the least of her worries, it was Romeo's father who would also get on her ass if she let anything happen to Romeo. The feud was stupid, and the reasons why...well she never understood why these two families hated each other.

The fathers never told, things were just the way the were for ages and ages.

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:51 am

Benvolio stopped the car and glared at Mercy. 'Romeo, you can't go.... I f your fatehr found out I let you...he would' Benvolio stopped and gulped at the fear of his uncle punishing him. He turned back to the other noticing Romeo's face, he looked almost as happy as what he did when thinking of Rosaline.

'Fine go' he snapped before pushing Romeo from the car, and beggining to drive, he didn't care if he hurt Romeo or even that Mercy would be furious with him. He just kept staring at the road infront of him. 'Dont you dare say a word Mercy' He siad sharply.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Mercy never expected Benvolio to push Romeo out of the car (which is not what she intended, because she wanted it to be Romeo's choice), she looked at him with a quirked eyebrow. Perhaps it was the champagne, or maybe it was the fact that she knew what Benvolio was feeling in a way.

She leaned over and gave Benvolio a kiss on his cheek.

"Lets go get some ice cream," she said, "it heals everything."

She chuckled at the thought, "even not being able to dance, Benvolio, seriously all you really have to do is stand there and move your arms side to side. Romeo can't dance either but at least he can perform that action. Now if you want to dance dirty that is another story..."

She continued on her little lecture probably not helping Benvolio's mood in anyway as they drove away from their friend. Mercy hoped that Romeo wouldn't do anything foolish, but there was no telling with him.

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:49 pm

((Sorry I just wanted to show Benvolio's angry side to fit Heartless's character description of him :P))

Benvolio looked at Mercy, then put his eyes back on the road 'Ice-cream for the fair lady, coming right up' you could still hear the anger in his voice, but it was fading. When she kissed his cheek he blushed a little but still kept his eye on the road, making a left turn at a well known ice cream parlor. He got out and moved around the car to open her door for her. 'Sorry Mer, I can only be a gentleman too you, and I know thats not how you like them' he said trying to crack a joke, but all of Ben's jokes were terrible.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Juliet sighed as she rested her elbow on the railing of the balcony and still looked up at the sky. There were no clouds and barley any lights around so the stars were shining brightly. She tried to make out different constilations but only found a few. She turnedaround, about to walk back into her room.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Romeo dialed Ben's number as he walked.Getting voicemail he smirked again and whispered into the phone."Go for it Ben you never know what might happen."putting his phone back up he suddenly found himself at the edges of the Capulet estate.Quickly he scrambled up the vines on the wall and hoisted himself over the wall,landing with a not so inconspicuous thud as he hit the ground and started walking towards the main house.A few minutes and a nasty episode with a rosebush later Romeo stood outside a balcony where he could see Juliet hanging out of it.

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:58 pm

Juliet was about to go in when she heard something down on the ground. Leaning over and saw Romeo standing below. She smiled brightly, "What are you doing here?" Brushing her hair back she waited for his answer.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!