Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP Vacilli and Wingstakeflight

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP Vacilli and Wingstakeflight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:37 pm

( No prob, vacation?)
Hatori let her take the syringe. " Yea, more or less. In truth, it's not 100% virus, it's really just Wesker's blood mixed in with it, my DNA will reject it and kill me. No injection for 12 hours, I'll most likely die." He threw 2 tubes into the bag and continued his search. " Oh, an by the way, Tyrants might be wandering around here. Nemesis maybe too. You never know." The way he said it was almost cheerful.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:56 pm

(Yep)

Jill looked at the syringe and closed her eyes; so there was a way to kill this bastard. The thought was enough to make her smile at knowing that maybe she could get away. "That's interesting." Her voice was quiet as she ran this information threw her mind again and again. All she had to do was get rid of any other tubes of that blood he had and make sure he didn't find any for the next twelve hours. As she pondered over this information something caught her attention that made her blood stand still. "Shit..." They were surrounded by zombies and Jill had no weapons to speak of; in other words she was screwed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:08 pm

" Oh dear. Problem now?' hatori said lazily at the amount of zombies. He ran around grabbing vials as he shot them. " I don't want you dead Jill, so have the pistol." Hatori then tossed the gun to Jill and took out a second one blowing off heads and splattering gore everywhere. In the next room, he heard noise and walked in to see a Umbrella scientist. " Please don't hurt me. I have to get to my family." the researcher said shivering. " Their probaly dead." hatori said right as Jill walked in and shot the man with out any regrets. Then he took a card from the corpse's pocket and walked out. The card slid into the slot perfectly and he kicked it down to find a broken cage and tube. " Dear dear, hunters and a tyrant on the loose?"

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:29 am

A shiver passed through Jill as she watched the man die from the merciless Hatori; he really was a monster but it was true. His family was most likely dead. Placing bullets into the gun she clicked it back into place and followed Hatori back to the lab only to find more problems. "Well this is just lovely now isn't it." She sighed while gazing into the broken tube. "Just what we need." With a sigh rolled her good shoulder and winced at her useless arm. "You really just had to go and break it, didn't you." Her eyes glared into Hatori's as she took an intimidating step to him. "This is useless now thanks to you. If it kills me, I am going to haunt you till you kill yourself."

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 pm

" Hey, I wanted to do it peacefully. Plus, it's not broken, it it was, then you probably couldn't even move it. It's either sprained, dislocated, or fractured." A shambling corpse came close and he shot it too. Out of his back holsters, he pulled a shotgun and tossed it to her. " They work better here." Then he took his own primary, a dragunov.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:50 am

Jill growled and rip the cast off of her arm before throwing it at a corpse who was later shot by Hatori. Looking at her wrist she could tell that it was dislocated; if she wanted to she could easily relocate it once more. "You bastard." She whispered before snapping it back into place. Pain filled her body up and exited out of her mouth a loud scream of pain. "Fuck, that hurt really bad." Jill whimpered before taking the shot gun and pointed it at a zombie. "Lets get out of here."

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:58 pm

( ahh sorry, procrastination and couldn't get on till now)
" A dislocated arm, that really can hurt much." Hatori laughed as he ran along the halls to the observation room and a possibly armory. He kicked a door down and saw a crawling corpse. ' Oh, Joesph Rimli, a happy surprise." and shot it in the head. Sitting in the blood soaked chair, he looked down and saw a mess of blood and gore, some recently killed. The most down there were either dead or still alive zombies, and ripped open scientists. However, it didn't look like the work of a normal one. Turning to a computer that was still functioning, he looked up what was in the place, hunters- check neptunes- check but he decied to skirt around there, spinners- check tyrant- Check. Cerebus- Check Eliminator- Check
He sighed when he saw the population count. To the armory he'd have to go. Pushing Jill aside, Hatori then opened a door to a closet of- Guns. Lot's of guns. "Duh." he thought and picked up some handgun ammo and dragnov w/ ammo. Then he pulled out a kevlar vest and tossed it to Jill. Then exchanged his shades from ballistic goggles.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:27 am

Jill watched him with interest and smiled as he pulled out many guns; that meant something good was going on at least. She threw on the Kevlar vest and then pushed her way into the closet ignoring the blood getting on her clothes. Grabbing the shot guns and all the ammo she could find, she stuffed it into her pocket and held the gun ready to shoot anything or anyone. Her eyes shot to Hatori and she wondered if she could shoot him; yes she would, easily. That answer bothered her seeing as he was a good friend to her not so long ago; but he ruined it easily and now she would not care about killing him. An evil smirk formed on he lips but decided not to do it now, she needed to get out first.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:42 pm

( I am Sooooo sorry)
Hatori walked out and scanned the halls for any stumbling corpses. One came around the corner and he sent a 9mm slug between it's eyes and kicked another one sending it flying. Running into another room he found a journal but tossed it aside for research notes and destroyed a photo in the process. His eyes went to the tag on the dead man's lab coat and recognized him from the experiments performed on him. A hunter must've gotten him from the looks of the ceiling and the wall. A infected bee swarm buzzed around and he sent a clip into the swarm and crushed one that had fallen on the floor.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!