Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'm Crazy About You.

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

I'm Crazy About You.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:33 am

Alisha Kenzington.
16 Years Old.
Sophomore.

Alisha may look like the average nerd, and she was. Except she had a big secret, she was obsessed about a certain boy. They used to be best friends in kinder garden, and as they grew, they grew further apart, they had different likes and dislikes, and so on. Alisha had loved this boy since they were in kinder garden. She would show her love by giving him all her tasty treats, and letting him play the games he liked, she even let him pick which napkin he liked. They used to be the best of friends, but that was a long time ago. Now, they're in highschool, Sophomore year. Alisha follows him around, wherever he goes, she goes. She doesn't really have any friends, they all just label her as the nerd. It doesn't bother her, she only cares about one person, and that was her ex-best friend. She had been obsessing over him from the young age of 13. She made a joint account of herself and her friend, so that it looked like they were in a relationship. She had photoshopped over 600 pictures, of them together, with the title 'Together Forever' on each and every picture, as it was her trademark. Her friend had got to know about this by accident, when one of his friends suddenly blurt it out. Alisha pretended that nothing had changed between them.

It was maths, and they sat next to each other. Alisha took her seat and took out a pocket mirror from her bag, she checked her hair and makeup, and stuffed the pocket mirror back in the bag before her 'friend' arrived. When he took his seat next to her and greeted her, she felt special. The only reason he sat with her is so that he could copy off her and get straight A's. Alisha didn't mind, she would do anything for her friend, and she wanted to tell him that, someday. But not right now. On the back of every book she posesses, she writes her friend's name and she would draw hearts around it. She saw hi struggling with most of the easy sums during maths, and so, she decided she'd lure him in. "Hey, if you want, I can give you some private lessons. I can be your tutor." She smiled sweetly at him.
Last edited by CriminalMinds on Sat May 16, 2009 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Change in title
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: I'm Crazy About You. [Poison and Canzoni]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Xavier Jones
16 Years Old
Sophomore Student

Xavier wasn’t aware of Alisha’s ‘obsession’ with him; in fact he barely noticed that she was so into him. He figured it was just a simple crush, and that she was acting like the other girls towards him. He shrugged it off, not aware of anything she’s been doing. In fact, almost all the girls in the school were crushing on him. Alisha and Xavier have been best friends in kindergarten and that’s how its been since then. But they drifted apart, Xavier soon began to hang out with the well-known boys and soon his and Alisha’s friendship was short. But that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t talk to her, which in fact he does during class. He would sit with her, usually she would sit with him and they would talk; small talk that is. Xavier would always ask her to help him with math, seeing how he wasn’t all good with math like Alisha. But then he wouldn’t get it at times and she would just pretend not to see him jotting down her answers on his math sheet. Xavier’s friends would tell him that Alisha was always looking at him during lunch; he ignored it saying that she was probably looking at someone else. But then they would tell him that she’s been following him, and Xavier he would always shrug it off.

Xavier managed to make it to school in time and in time for math class. He pulled out his books and shut his locker before making his way to his first class. Xavier walked into class just in time and spotted Alisha, his ‘answer maker’ and smiled as he walked over to her and sat down beside her. “Good morning” He said with a smile and opened up his notebooks, soon the teacher handing a new assignment for them to do during the lesson. Xavier made a face as he examined the confusing expressions and sums listed on the sheet. He ran his fingers through his hair, obviously confused and lost. Looking at Alisha, it seemed that she had almost all the answers listed for the questions. “Really?” Xavier asked with a smile. “Because I really think I need some help with this, and I would appreciate if you would be my tutor” He exclaimed with a grin, obviously happy to know he would have the ‘smartest’ person help him out with math.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Ah, highschool. A place where so many lovers meet, and carry on after college, and then marraige. She sighed, she was so in love with Xavier. The inside of her bag, had one of Xavier's combs, an empty bottle of cologne which he had thrown out, a pen she lended to him and he had chewed on it. She would treasure those items forever. She even had about five or six pictures stuck in her bag, and she was taking a peak at one, when she looked up, Xavier had sat next to her already. Her her skipped a beat, she quickly closed her bag and dumped it on the floor next to her chair, on the left hand side. Another beautiful day, with Xavier. She analyzed him, he hadn't combed out his hair exactly right, like he normally does. He must have woken up late, because his hair was slightly in a mess, but no one else could make the difference, not even Xavier himself. She obsessed over his hair, his teeth, his eyes, his smile. Everything about him was perfect.

When Alisha heard Xavier say Good Morning, her heart almost stopped beating. "Oh, hey, good morning Xavier!" She excalimed happilly. Alisha never really cared about what Xavier did during maths, she knew that he copied off her, but she was honoured to be the one he copied off the answers from. "Yeah, I'd love to help you, Xavier." She wanted to throw her books in the air and jump up and down, screaming from the top of her lungs. BUt she managed to control herself, she couldn't believe it. She was going to tutor Xavier Jones, the Xavier Jones. Alisha couldn't stop smiling, which probably made her look really pathetic but she didn't care. The only thing she really cared about was giving the best tutoring she could possibly give Xavier, he deserved someone way better than her, but she couldn't help herself. She loved him so much, and would do anyhting for him, he just had to ask. And maybe since she would be tutoring Xavier, they're friendship will definetely fall back into action. They'd be best friends in no time.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:31 pm

[[Alisha sounds a bit crazy holding his used things XD but yeah I’m in school right now; then work after that. ^^]]

“Alright cool,” Xavier said with a smile and lightly nudged Alisha on the side. “Thanks again, that really means a lot to me” He said again and attempted to try get some of the sums done before class ended. Xavier hasn’t spoken to Alisha in a very long time, usually its been small talk or no talk between them and now she would be tutoring him and maybe that their friendship would happen again, but Xavier wasn’t sure about that just yet. By the time the bell rang, signaling that class ended, Xavier got his assignment done, thanks to Alisha and her answers of course. He collected his books and looked at Alisha before getting up. “So how about I meet you on Friday afterschool in the library,” He said as he looked at Alisha with a smile. Once she gave him his answer he needed to hear, Xavier nodded and said his goodbyes before meeting his buddies that were waiting for him at the door.

Xavier greeted his friends and soon the group made their way down the hallways. “So Xavier, what’s Alisha’s deal? She seems to be too into you, you know.” His friend, Justin said. Xavier looked at him and shrugged. “I doubt she is into me, we’re just
 old old friends, she’s going to be helping me with my work so,” He said and shrugged again. His friends managed to shrug it off and the group of boys talked about something else. Xavier’s current girlfriend, Lynne came up behind him and placed her hands over his eyes; giggling as she kissed his neck and smiled. “Guess who,” She said with a smirk, Xavier soon taking her hands and smiling as he turned and faced her. “I’ve missed you,” He said with a smile and soon the couple made out for a couple minutes before class began. Some students considered her lucky to be dating him and they thought they were the cutest couple so far in the school.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:51 pm

[[XD Did you read the title by any chance? (Crazy) I was just going to say, "I'm guessing you're at school right now 'cuz you're not on msn. ^^; Work! Fun! I hope you don't mind me using a few lines from our abuse RP, nothing major though. ^^;]]

Alisha almost squealed when she felt Xavier nudge her, she was going to frame this top when she got home. ..that really means a lot to me. NO WAY! She thought, she wanted to scream and hug him, those were the most beautiful words of life. "Oh, it's fine." She said smiling. She nodded in acception, she couldn't wait for Friday. She was going to countdown the days, hours, minutes and seconds. Until she met Xavier again. She looked up at the ceiling while she smiled, as if thanking God for this amazing opportunity, to be with her long lost lover. Which Xavier knew nothing about, of course. Alisha was a really pretty girl, except no one knew that. She was a tomboy, to a certain extent. Her long life dream is to be a dancer, and her mother is a professional dancer, and singer. So many girls in school have posters of her mother in their lockers, she was such an inspiration. But no one even knew her name, so how could they possibly know who her mother was? And her father, another great man. He was a famous make-up artist, he had the honour of making people look great out on movie sets. Her parents weren't around for her first year of highschool. Her mother had been on tour in many countries, and her father had been on a contract for a movie, and they would be shooting every other day for that whole year. And they were coming back on Friday.

Now she had two things to look forward to. Tutoring Xavier, and finally seeing her parents again after a year and a few months, little did she know what she was in for. It was Thursday, she had to prepare herself for Xavier. The maids always took care of the house, but Alisha, being the sweet little optimist, would always help them.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:07 pm

The day was like every other day for Xavier, he would half listen to the lesson and half listen to his friends talk. “So Xavier, what are we going to do this Friday?” Lynne asked as she touched his arm lightly. They were in English class and Xavier and Lynne would always with beside each other with their friends around them of course. Xavier was listening to his friends talk about the upcoming movies and hardly noticed his girlfriend asking him a question. “What?” he asked as he turned his face towards her. She laughed softly and repeated her question. “Oh, I’m getting some tutoring with Alisha this Friday but we can do something afterwards when I’m done.” He said with a smile and leaned in to kiss her. “Alisha?” She asked between kisses and soon brushed off the conversation as she laughed, the teacher caught them in their little make out session in class.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:11 am

Alisha smiled through out the whole of science, and when the bell rang, she couldn't help herself. She dashed out of the classroom and outside, where the limo waited for her. No one knew who owned the limo, because Alisha would always be the first or last out of school. It just left everyone curious as to who owned the limo. She smiled at the driver, "Hey John!" She said happily to him as he closed the door behind her and hurried around the limo back into his seat. He smiled, "Hello Miss Kenzington." He nodded and took off, she was so happy. Friday was going to be the best day of her life. She got home and greeted the maids, and grabbed on of them and started to ball room dance to the music in her head. She giggled and laughed and the maids laughed as well since it was the easiest thing to do. The maids had already begun cleaning, so Alisha just helped to make the posters that said "Welcome Home." Her parents had been away for a year and four months. Alisha went to sleep smiling that night.

Friday came, and Alisha skipped to all her classes. She had maths first and she had smiled through out the whole class, watching Xavier with his head bent down, copying her answers. She had the honor of letting Xavier Jones copy her work. She jumped for joy as she skipped out of her last class for the day. Everyone was crowded outside the entrance of the school. Alisha made her way to the library, repeating the words Xavier had said to her about meeting her after school at the library. His voice made her melt. She smiled as she walked down to the library, repeating her first name along with Xavier's last name. Alisha Jones Alisha Jones Alisha Jones Alisha Jones Alisha Jones Alisha Jones Alisha Jones Alisha Jones Alisha Jones!!! She flung her arms around her little body when she felt a cold breeze rush past her.

She walked into the library and took a seat at the most obvious spot, where any idiot could find her. She smiled to herself and stared at the glass doors. About fifteen minutes had gone by, and Xavier still hadn't showed up. Alisha stared at the entrance, waiting for Xavier to show up, the smile that split her face was still on her face. She got out her i Pod and listened to some rock music while she waited for Xavier. She fixed a pencil which was slightly slanted, like some OCD person. She let a sigh pass through her lips, while she tapped her fingers on the table.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:04 am

Xavier’s day was unusually slow that Friday. Morning classes seemed to be going slower as he sat through math and did his daily routine of copying off Alisha’s worksheet. Maybe this tutoring wouldn’t be so bad but then again Xavier could be fooling himself, he knew for a fact that he wasn’t so strong at doing mathematics. If Xavier could pass class without Alisha’s answers then his parents would jump for joy, and stop harassing him about his school grades. They even threatened Xavier that if he didn’t get his grades up before the semester ends then he wouldn’t be able to participate in any of the extra curriculum activities that he does in school, meaning- no soccer, baseball and basket ball. His parents were real hard-asses about his school assignments and maybe with being tutored then his parents would get off his back, for once at least.

Xavier arrived at the library later then he thought, exactly thirty minutes later then he figured. Xavier figured that Alisha left and decided that he wasn’t worth her time at being tutored with. Poking his head and smiled when he spotted Alisha sitting there, good, she didn’t leave just yet. Pulling the doors, Xavier entered the library and looked around. He noticed that the library was vacant, of course it would be vacant – it’s Friday for goodness sakes. Everyone was out partying and having a good time, which Xavier will do once he has this tutoring session over and done with.

“Hey, sorry I’m late.” Xavier said as he flashed a smile at Alisha while he sat down beside her and placed his belongings on the table.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Re: I'm Crazy About You.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Mon May 18, 2009 3:40 am

Alisha sighed to herself, hoping Xavier didn't forget. Or even worse, Alisha felt like she had been stood up. She half smiled, writing Xavier all over the back of her science book. She couldn't help it, she was helplessly in love with the lad. Alisha looked outside the window, it was raining, hard. There really was no chance that Xavier would come. Why would he anyway? She was definitely nothing special. She was somewhat of a tomboy, but that was going to change as soon as she gets home. Her mother and father were arriving soon, and would not sleep until they made her look like a young lady. Alisha has very low self-esteem, she would compare herself to the other girls in school, the pretty girls, in high heels and what not. She knew that what they wore were cheap, hardly any of them had original brands. Even though Alisha had access to everything she could possibly want, she never bothered. She knew that Xavier loved the hot girls in mini skirts, low cut tops and what not. Alisha was lost in her thoughts.

Hey, sorry I'm late. Alisha hadn't noticed Xavier entering the library and taking a seat. She jumped a little, and then smiled. "Hey Xavier. Oh, no worries." She smiled sweetly. "So, shall we get started?" Before Xavier could answer she had turned the pages and then explained to him that she figured what parts he needed to work on. She had taken the time to write out notes for him, which would make it really easy for him to remember formulas and such. In about one and a half hours time, Alisha had covered basically everything Xavier needed. She finally closed the book and let out a sigh of relief. "That's all for now." She took a piece of paper out of her purse and slid it to Xavier. "Here, that's my number, if you ever need any help with anything, or you just want to talk or something, just call me up and I'll be there." She smiled sweetly. Looking at her watch she bit her lower lip. "Sorry Xavier, but I really have to go. I hope I helped at least a little. I'll see you on Monday! Have a great weekend, Xavier." Alisha smiled to herself, she was quite content with herself. She got to spend almost two hours with the man of her dreams. Sadly, he would only be in her dreams. She sighed to herself as she got into the limo. John closed the door behind her, and soon settled down in his seat and drove off. Alisha looked out through the window, raindrops hitting the window hard.

When she finally arrived, she saw the other limo arrive, she was so excited she opened the door by herself before John could open it and ran out to the other limo to greet her parents. She embraced them both and greeted them with friendly hellos. They ran inside the mansion, before they could get completely soaked form the rain. They wiped their feet on the carpet and walked into the large lounge. They sat down, and talked for about 2 or 3 hours, followed by dinner. They sat together, enjoying their meal. Their parents finally pointed out that Alisha definitely needed a makeover. It's time you stop being a tomboy and you become the next big thing! Her mother exclaimed. Alisha smiled at this. Maybe she can grab Xavier's attention by looking hot. "You know what, Ma? You're completely right. I'm ready for this." Her mother clapped her hands together and started throwing out ideas, she loved thinking out loud. Her father started talking about the lovely shape of her face and what would suit her best. Alisha giggled to herself. This is going to be a life-changing weekend, she though to herself.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue May 19, 2009 1:45 pm

Xavier looked at Alisha when she said that she had to go. “Oh no it’s fine.” He said as he began to collect his things as well. “I have to get going as well.” He took Alisha’s number and nodded. “Alright, cool. And thanks again by the way,” Xavier said as he looked at her. “I wouldn’t know what to do if I didn’t have such a tutor like you
” He said sweetly with a smile on his face. He grabbed his things and before she left Xavier gave her a friendly hug, not knowing the extreme feelings that she had for him.

He walked off to the vacant hallways and dumped all his books in his locker except the formulas and math sheets he needed to do during the weekend. Xavier glanced down at the notes Alisha made up for him and smiled. They seemed so organized and to know she wrote little blurbs on how to make and complete the formulas, Xavier was sure that he was able to do the work without his little tutor. He was sure that he would call her if he had any problems with the questions, it was the reason she gave him the number right? Xavier thought so and that didn’t seem to bother him at all.

(I know its short Sheni ^^ but I’ll get longer when you get longer as well
.. oh wow, perverted much? HAHA)

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat May 23, 2009 3:32 am

It was Saturday morning, the day that Alisha slept in. Except her alarm went off, it was 6 AM. Two of the maids walked in, greeting Alisha a good morning and informed her that her parents were waiting for her downstairs in the breakfast room. She groaned and rolled on her stomach and covered her ears with a pillow. One of the maids chuckled lightly and pulled the covers off her and Alisha shivered. The large dark curtains that blocked the sunlight out were pulled back. The rays of the sun beamed through the French doors which opened up to her balcony. "Ahhh...it burns!" Alisha said jokingly as she sat up in bed. A light yawn passed through her lips as she stretched and turned. She placed her feet firmly on the floor and got up from bed. She swayed her way towards the bathroom. She showered up and got dressed. She trotted downstairs, into the breakfast room. She greeted her parents a good morning, and they got right down to business. "Alright now, Alisha, we'll spend half a day doing your hair and makeup." Her father said. "The other half, we'll spend shopping. And tomorrow, we'll be shopping for the first half, and the next half, I'm taking you for a photo shoot, it's time the world saw how lucky we are to have a daughter like you." Her mother cut in, smiling. Alisha couldn't help but smile. This, is going to be great. She took a little bite out of her toast, and wondered what everyone's reactions were going to be. Xavier hadn't crossed her mind for a while. Mainly because she knew that it was time that she moved on.

Saturday, the first half at her father's makeup studio.
Alisha sighed, waiting for her father to finish making notes about her face and hair. "Ugh, Dad! Can we just get this over and done with?" He smiled at her took down some more notes. Her mother walked in, she was carrying a big stack of magazines. "here, this will keep you distracted while you father works his magic." She smiled at Alisha, patting her back she walked off. Soon, his scissors and many more products her out. After lots of snipping and clipping, coloring and washing, they move onto makeup and facials, etc. Finally, after the whole makeover, this is what Alicia looks like now.

Saturday, second half at the mall.
Her mother took her to the mall. Nobody knew that Alisha had a body like an hour glass. It was because of the baggy clothes she wore. After a few minutes of taking measurements, her mother called up some stores and told them she would pick them up tomorrow. Alisha smiled, and she and her mother had a great time shopping. When it got dark, they hit the movies, followed by dinner at KFC. Alisha giggled at the passers-by, reacting towards the fact that her mother was at KFC.

Sunday morning, the first half, in the limo.
Alisha and her mother were singing out loud to Bryan Adams' 'Summer of 69' while Reeves, the limo driver was driving to all the stores, and waiting while they went inside, pick up the orders and making new orders and trying out new clothes.

Sunday afternoon, at the photo shoot
Alisha was having so much fun, she could get used to all this pampering. After an hour of makeup and hair styling, it was time for the photo shoot. The photographer, Hans, a famous Italian photographer, obviously gay, was introduced to Alisha by her mother. Alisha smiled and nodded, saying hello. Hans explained to her that it was time that she brought the wild, fun side out of her. Alisha agreed with this, in her head. She decided she was done stalking Xavier, and grab life with both hands. Alisha was a little nervous, but as soon as some loud music started playing, she loosened up and thousands of photos were taken in different outfits. She was proud of her work, Hans and her mother couldn't believe that she was so photogenic, and neither did she, until now. Hans made some calls and 'pulled a few strings' and FedEx'd the photos to 'Glamorous' America's #1 top selling entertainment magazine. By tomorrow, everyone would know who Alisha is, and in a special edition wide-spread in that magazine. Alisha's mother explained to her that the magazine would start printing as soon as the photos arrive, and the magazine would be out in a few hours' time and the hungry media/paparazzi and society would be dying to read the latest magazine.

Monday morning.
It was time to face the music, Alisha thought. She wondered what everyone at school would say and think. Normally Alisha would be early to school and go into the library. Today, she was quite late. She knew exactly were Xavier would be, at the entrance of the school, with his girlfriend. The limo parked right in front of the entrance. Alisha could feel everyone's eyes glued to the limo. Reeves opened the door for Alisha, and she got down. What the students were about to see, was a huge change. She knew that everyone would have the magazine in their hands. They would all talk about the celebrities and how they look. She wondered what they would say about Alisha.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue May 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Xavier’s weekend was quite uneventful to be honest. Spending both Friday and Saturday night with his friends and his girlfriend, the usual hang out where they would drink or go out for dinner and a evening movie. Deciding to finally cram into his homework on Sunday afternoon, Xavier sat down at his desk and skimmed through the math homework, some equations were easy to do all thanks to Alisha’s notes she given him before the weekend started. Xavier through about calling her about one question on his assignment but he wasn’t sure if it would be right, so he decided to work on it by himself. Best knowing that the best he could do was better then not doing anything anyways.

After a couple hours of homework, Xavier decided to quit for the day. He sat down on the couch and flipped through some channels, nothing seemed to catch his attention so he landed on watching a series of Gene Simmons: Family Jewels. He skimmed through his text messages as he sat there, mostly text from his girlfriend reminding him of how much she had fun with him on Saturday night, the usual making out and all that jazz. He responded to all texts before shoving his phone in his pocket, feeling suddenly tired and decided to take a nap only to know that he had nothing planned for a Sunday afternoon.

Xavier wasn’t paying much attention to the sudden buzz about the lasted magazine that Monday morning. He stood with his friends as they waited for the bell to go off, the morning was nice and warm. Xavier had his arms wrapped around his girlfriend as he rested his chin lightly against her shoulder, looking over her shoulder from behind as she skimmed through the latest magazine. Debating which dress and which makeup on the models looked disgusting or not, Xavier had no interest until he noticed a familiar face in the magazine. “Hold on, let me see that for a second.” Xavier said before he snatched the magazine from his girlfriend, studying the face carefully. It couldn’t be her
 but yet, the face was all too familiar. “Oh your right, her makeup is definitely gorgeous.” Xavier’s girlfriend said as she looked as well.

Xavier rolled his eyes and wondered if it really was Alisha. He noticed a limo pulling up to the school, also noticing that he wasn’t the one who watched from a distance. He watched as the girl emerged from the limo, Xavier had to bite down on his tongue from hollering out her name. He was right, it was Alisha. She changed so drastically over the weekend, and that did catch Xavier’s attention, and others as well.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!