Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Secrets Trevian IV Holds (Warhammer 40k)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

The Secrets Trevian IV Holds (Warhammer 40k)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodAngelZeros on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:47 am

(Seeing as this is my first thread, I thought I'd just say what I expect from those that join this thread. Along with the normal character development, detailed posts, etc. I basically just expect that you know something about hte warhammer 40k universe and play within those limitations. This means that please stick with the factions, weapons, etc. that exist in the warhammer 40k universe. This isn't to say you can't come up with something that hasn't been mentioned before (such as a powered chainsword or something like that) but please just keep it within the realm of the 40k universe.)

Blood Angel Zeros let his heavy armoured foot fall onto the alien soil of Trevian IV, disembarking from the thunderhawk. His blood red Mark IV armour gleamed faintly from the orange light the sun of the Trevian System bathed him in. Upon his right shoulder guard was his oath of moment and on his left was the chapter insignia, a single tear. In his right gauntlet her gripped his plasma pistol and where his left gauntlet should be there was a single lightning claw instead, which was rather unusual for any space marine as the lightning claws worked better in pairs. Zeros, however, had spent endless hours in the training cages honing his skill with the single weapon into a deadly art, able to weave a path of death all around him.

Zeros had served the Emperor loyally for over three centuries, but it was the love for his fallen primarch, Sanguinius, that kept him fighting decade after decade, cutting down any enemy that was foolish enough to cross his path. Behind him gathered the half a dozen veteran blood angels, each armed with a powersword and bolter. These veterans had conquered their control of the Black Rage and Red Thirst that gripped every blood angel, but even there were times where their will was pressed too far, and Zeros was no exception either.

It was unusual for a scouting party to consist of such veteran marines, but Zeros was never one to back down from an opportunity to be the first onto an alien world. He let his visor scan the immediate area, looking for heat signatures and warp fluctuations. What brought the Blood Angels to this world of Trevian IV? It was reported that an ancient artifact of great power inhabited the world. It had to be secured for the use of the Blood Angels before any other Legion, alien horde or even their dark bretren, the chaos marines, could take it from beneath them. It was also said that the artifact acted as a homing beacon for the ravenous Tyranids, drawing them closer to the densely vegetated world. Initial orbital scans had revealed no Tyranid ships within the Trevian system, but that did not mean they wouldn't arrive without notice. The terrain of Trevian IV consisted of an entire world carpeted with all sorts of alien vegetation, some of the plants capable of swallowing a mortal man whole, others spitting caustic acid at those that passed by. Then there was the native wildlife that was none too friendly either. Zeros would be damned if a plant or meager beast would fell him.

Pressing foward with his company he sent a message over the closed-looped vox link, "Tread lightly and keep your guard up brothers..."

(All factions of warhammer 40k are welcome to play. All are welcome to join or leave as they wish. Just be sure to enter or exit the roleplay smoothly so that the storyline still makes sense.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodAngelZeros
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Re: The Secrets Trevian IV Holds (Warhammer 40k)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkAngle13 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:06 am

Seargeny-chaplain Izzrkil strode next to Zeros as both the Blood Angels and his squad of Celestail Lions swept the savage flora of Taravian IV. His Armor almost glowed in the bright sun light as the wind ruffled the fur of his shoulder plates. The blue of his armor was a stark contrast to sergent Zeros bright red. His roaring lion's head to the winged drop of blood that signified their two chapters.

Izzrkil flexed his power claw reflexively as he took in the worlds unusual wild life. His Croxius hung at his side as he walked. He slashed a strange plant that opened a wide maw at him to show rows of barbs.

"Nasty place, is it not?" He said his snarling lions head helm sweeping about ready for any possible threat. "I don't understand why two chapters are needed to defend this place." he grumbled. "What is here that Chapter Master Dante requires the aid of the Celestial Lions?" he asked sliceing another questing plant.

His hunter squad was doing the same. Dispatching the hungry plant life with controled volleys, or their combat knives. They were just as annoyed as he. "Where are we going?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkAngle13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodAngelZeros on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm

(i'm bringing this thread back up for any that would like to join. Sorry I've been gone for awhile but some things came up that kept me rather busy. If you'd like to join feel free. If nobody would like to continue this thread then I'll just let it die)

BloodAngelZeros
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noctemwolf on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:43 pm

With a quick glance at the surrounding landscape, a marine stepped down from a drop pod. His cursory glance had told him everything he needed to know... Which was that he had gone off course. Far off course.
"Damn..." he whispered under his breath.
His drop pod had ended up in a riverbed between a cliff and a steep hill. From what he had been told, he should have landed close to the veteran squad that had been sent down to scout for this artifact that could attract Tyranid vessels to its signal. Or something like that. Despite having the best Intel on the strange object, it still only amounted to rumour and guesswork. Not the kind of things he dealt with, or felt like dealing with. But with the threat of a Tyranid splinter fleet looming over their heads, he had been sent as technical support in case this object required special care.
Once at the top of the hill, Brother Argius prepared to send out an all channel vox message in an attempt to find this squad he was supposed to have accompanied. His powerful figure was enhanced by the strange assortment of tools he had strapped to his power armour; two large servo arms were attached to his back, seemingly moving with a mind of their own. Along with those, he had a plasma cutter and a torch attached on smaller arms to his harness. In one hand he carried a two handed power axe, which he wielded as if it was as light as a feather. On his back between the servo arms was his combi-melta, held in place magnetically.
Behind him, a small group of servitors lumbered up the hill after their master. There were six in all. Two were armed with close combat equipment, to better aid their master in combat. Two were equipped with heavy bolters to provide him with support fire while he worked. The other two had been built to help aid him in his arcane task of maintenance and repair.
Soon, Argius had his vox running.
"This is Argius to Squad Zeros. Respond if you receive this message. I repeat, this is Brother Argius. I have gone off course and require knowledge of your position so as to regroup. Once again, this is Argius to Zeros. Respond as soon as possible."
After his message had been sent, he began a closer inspection of the planet’s surface. As he had been told, there was an abundance of plant life. He was lucky to have landed in an area so sparsely populated; his drop pod might have otherwise been smashed to bits in the trees.
Off to the right of his field a vision, a large plant moved slightly, its jaw like orifice opening as if in a yawn. Then its jaw opened wider as if in a scream, as Argius crushed the vine that had been slithering around his leg with his boot. Soon, the thing was nothing more than a smoking husk, the end of Argius' melta smoking after his blast.

(I assumed you were the squad leader, and that your squad was named after you. if I got something wrong, please let me know so I can change it. =D)
Slow Poster Alert: Expect me to post, but be ready to wait. Life is hectic.
Image Image

Noctemwolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!