Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Multiverse

The Multiverse Open!

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Owner: Remæus
Game Masters: Remæus, Ylanne, Patcharoo, lostamongtrees
Tags: #adventure · #collaborative · #combat · #crossover · #endless · #exploration · #freeform · #futuristic · #genreshifting · #guildplay · #inspiration · #inspire · #legends · #lore · #magic · #mecha · #metaverse · #multi-genre · #multiverse · #open · #original · #persistent · #persistent-world · #rpg · #sandbox · #science-fiction · #space · #spacepunk · #storytelling · #technopunk · #titans · #verse · #warriors · #worldbuilding (Add Tags »)

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

Tag Characters » Add to Arc »

INK

i'm jumping in with iris (characters/Iris%20Joanne%20Belmont) and ami (characters/Ami%20Moto)

---

nearby the VRS building on a ridge that gave a good view of the building a ship could be found obveously haveing had a rough landing by the look of it the two femalr occupants seemed unhurt as they got out the blue haired one going over to look past the edge of the ridge to make sure they were safe

"well ami... looks like highwind's in one piece... think you-" the brown haired wolf girl turned to her friend but was stopped as she motioned for her to be quiet and come have a look which she did "whoa... what is that?" she quietly asked and watched as her friend shook her head.

"not a clue iris but do you smell anything odd?" ami asked at the same volume and sighed when she saw the nod of the head which said that yes she did then decided to drop the bomb "if i'm right... they're vampires...."

iris was stunned to say the least "what? vampires? like you?" she asked senseing the worry in ami's voice and blinked when ami nodded.

"well they are a different kind... but vamps all the same... I don't feel comfortable here... I picked up another crashed ship like ours... we might be able to find the parts-" ami began but was interuppted by iris.

"fix out craphole of a ship and get the smeg out of dodge... ok go get your tool kit..." she said and watched ami go into the ship before decideding it was time to answer a call of nature "ami? i'll just be behind the ship ok? I realy need to go..." she heard the answering call and ducked behind the ship.

(well this one seems dead so I guess I won't go here then... ah well seemed like a good place)