Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The secrets revealed

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

The secrets revealed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenethia_the_dark on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:48 pm

A small medieval town, nothing much else has been established about it.

Take the story where you wish, pretty much anything goes, as long as it's not too inappropriate.

lI'd ike to make this into an ongoing story line. Have fun!

Feren stood on the outskirts of the local marketplace holding a few golden coins in the palm of her hand. The air was warm and humid, and the sun beat down upon her until small beads of sweat began to form on her face. She entered the market, slowly walking past each vendor, pondering what should be bought.

The walkways were filled to the brim with townspeople. Some haggling with salesmen, others conversing with friends.

"Sir! Would you like to buy some fresh fish?!" A large, grimy salesman approached Feren. She quickly turned to face him. "Oh," his rotted teeth disapeard behind his lips as his smile fell from his face. "My apologies, young miss." He promptly walked away.

Feren continued to the center of the marketplace, until seeing a young man standing not ten feet from her. She stopped dead in her tracks, too stunned to move a muscle.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenethia_the_dark
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The secrets revealed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AutumnLeaves on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:48 pm

<<May I join as my neko...hybrid...cursed...whatever-he-may-be? XD>>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AutumnLeaves
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenethia_the_dark on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:51 pm

yes, anyone who wishes may join with any character they'd like. You do not need to ask permission to join this story line :)

Zenethia_the_dark
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AutumnLeaves on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 pm

<<Gotcha :3>>

Draylin looked about the marketplace. The constant buzz of voices rang in his ears, causing a sharp headache to bug his mind. He stood tall and wore black clothing, a few ruby's on his jacket peircing through the darkness. His eyes were a shining topaz, and his pupils slanted like a cats. Oh, the curse. It lingered among his memories, reminding him every second that he had failed to heal his sister. Because of that curse given to him by a dark sorceress, cat ears perked among his black hair, and a tail protruded from his lower back. He walked along gracefully, chuckling whenever he heard a gasp or cry aimed at him. He knew he was odd, and he rather liked it. Nearing the marketplace, a smell stood out more than any other. His favorite, fish. He grinned and followed the smell, coming apon a rather unclean man with fish. "I would like one!" He beemed, pulling out his wallet. The man looked at Draylin with a puzzled expression, then handed over the fish. "Thank you~." Draylin said in more of a purr.

Turning around, Draylin saw a female walking towards the center of the marketplace. He looked at his surroundings and remembered that he had just came from Ell, and had no clue where he was. He followed the female with a smile.

AutumnLeaves
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenethia_the_dark on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Before Feren stood the most beautiful man she had ever laid eyes upon. Was he even a man? His ears were that of a cats, and a tail could be seen hanging to the side of his leg. His beautiful blue eyes were also cat-like, the most tantalizing feature. His tall stature and dark ensemble gave him an aura of both strength and ellegance.

Catching herself staring, Feren quickly turned to the right and continued on to the center of the marketplace. After a few moments, she looked behind her to see that he was not far behind her. "Is he following me?" she thought to herself. "Maybe he saw me staring at him."

She stopped at a stand to buy vegetables, hoping that he would walk on by. Only to heighten her nerves, the man approached the same vendor. He stood directly next to her.

"Hello," she heard his deep, yet warm and cheerful voice.

"Hello," she replied, giving him a slight curtsey, despite that she was wearing boy's trouser's and an old, stained shirt. She felt like a fool standing next to this creature of beauty.

"My name is Draylin," he persisted despite her efforts to hide her face from him and go about her business.

"And I am Feren," she politely smiled.

Zenethia_the_dark
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AutumnLeaves on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Draylin smiled, his canine teeth sharp. "Can you tell me where the cathedral might be?" He asked cheerfully. He laughed of slight embarassment. "Ive never been in this town before, so im travelling." He confessed, then noticed her clothing, but kept silent, knowing the chaos he could cause when he said the wrong thing to a woman. "Feren huh? Thats a unique name." He said politely.
<<Damn writers block DX>>

AutumnLeaves
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 pm

(OOC: Sorry to interrupt, and I know I'm not moderator or anything, but it's generally against the rules to powerplay...you know, use someone's character or say that they said or did something without their consent. I don't know if the two of you discussed it beforehand, and yeah, he doesn't seem to have a problem with it, but I thought I'd pop in just in case ^^)

Ris
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AutumnLeaves on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:37 pm

<<Oh yes, she just started :3 I already told her.>>

AutumnLeaves
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:00 pm

(OOC: Okay, cool. Thanks =P)

Ris
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenethia_the_dark on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:12 pm

yeah, again, really sorry about that. Newbie mistake, won't happen again

Zenethia_the_dark
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:22 pm

(OOC: Heheh, it's fine, almost everyone does it when they start out roleplaying. After all, it's very similar to storytelling, where you're in charge of the entire "cast", if I may use that word)

Ris
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenethia_the_dark on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:28 pm

(OOC: okay, anyone want to pick up the story from where we left off?)

Zenethia_the_dark
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AutumnLeaves on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:28 pm

<<I beleive that its your turn to post :3>>

AutumnLeaves
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Raos was wandering the marketplace for a weapon vendor after recent endeavors had left him without one. He strolled through the space with a relative calm about him. Lady luck had smiled on him to have found this town, though he had not heard of it before. After most of his supplies and horse were pilfered by a woman, who he had rescued no less, but alas there was nothing he could do about it now. “At least she wasn't able to take my armor as well.” Raos took a slight comfort at the thought as he still leisurely walked about clad in his steel plate armor, his eyes darting about behind his helmet.

After nearly searching the entire marketplace Raos begun to lose hope perhaps he set his standards for a weapon to high. He did not dwell on it though if he couldn't find a decent weapon at the very least he should restock on food and water. His first stop was a vegetable stand all of the products looked crisp and fresh, but what caught his attention the most was a man in front of the stand. This man bore the ears and tail on the cat and while nearby he overheard him ask the young lady where the cathedral was located. “Perhaps I should go pay my respects and see if I can get a message back home.” He thought to himself as he listened in perusing the vegetables as he did.
Last edited by Qetzo on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenethia_the_dark on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 pm

"The Cathedral is beside the King's palace. Near an hour's walk from here," Feren stuttered, trying to keep her cool as she stared into his beautiful eyes. They seemed to pierce through her soul.

Looking back, she noticed a tall man standing near Draylin, completely clad in armor.

Don't loose your chance to keep talking to him! Feren thought to herself. She was horrible with meeting new people, but this cat like man seemed special, seemed like someone she shouldn't let go so easily.

"I'd be happy to accompany you to the Cathedral, if you like," she said in a desperate attempt to hold his attention for just a moment longer.

Zenethia_the_dark
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AutumnLeaves on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Draylin nodded. "Of course." He said kindly, then heard footsteps behind him. His ears perked and he turned his head. A man in armor? He didnt look like he was from around here. But then again, Draylin looked awfully strange as well. He chuckled at the thought. He turned towards the towering castle and began walking, going slow to wait for Feren. His thoughts traveled elsewhere. He was here for a reason, of course. His sister, Ivai, had disappeared mysteriously one night after he was cursed, and he had been searching endlessly, without any luck. Would this town be any better? He sighed. Poor Ivai.

<<Mwahaha >:D His story is slowly unraveling.>>

AutumnLeaves
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenethia_the_dark on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Feren struggled to remain next to Draylin through the crowds. People shoved her this way and that, causing her to bump into Draylin several times. Each time she had to apologize, her voice sounded more shaky and nervous.

The farm needs tending to, and Everina and Lucas will be home soon Thoughts rushed through her head and she continued out of the market place with her new, strange friend.

They finally get past the village and slowly wander through the field of green that lay between them and the dark stone towers of the castle. It's ominous appearance sends shivers up her spine as memories flash before her eyes. Memories of the last time she stepped foot inside that forsaken castle.

She quickly shut her eyes and tries to block out the flashbacks. Looking to Draylin, Feren examines how he walks, graceful strides. She admires each move he makes. Never before has she been so attracted to a human being. It's almost unreal.

Zenethia_the_dark
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AutumnLeaves on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Draylin smiled whenever she had bumped into him, aware that the other people were attempting to steer clear from him. He barely noticed her nervousness. The castle loomed overhead, blocking the sunlight. "Nya!" He mewled when he noticed the immense size. "Its huge!" He looked to Feren and noticed the fear in her expression. He stopped and turned her way, his smile faded slightly with worry. "Are you ok Feren? You seem worried." He asked softly.

AutumnLeaves
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:08 pm

“An hour!!” Raos exclaimed in his mind. The thought alone of having to walk for an hour almost deterred him from making the trip. Looking up to the sky to notice the sun was still very much high in the sky somewhere close to noon he would wager. He let out a sigh and decided his time would be best spent going to the Cathedral. He followed behind the pair at a reasonable distance moving through the market place with relative ease as the commuters seem to step out his way. The sun beating down on him, Raos began to feel as if he were being cooked in his own armor, but a sign of relief showed itself as he exited the village a nice cool breeze swept through the field the castle casting a long shadow the pair had stopped just at the edge of it. Continuing forward he noticed the girl visibly shaken as he passed by them.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenethia_the_dark on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:18 pm

"I'm fine," Feren replied to Draylin. "The castle just always gives me a strange feeling." She shook her head and tried to brush away the fear.

As they began to continue their walk, Feren noticed the clank of metal coming from behind them. She turned to see the man in armor a distance behind them.

"I wonder what he's doing out here..." she pondered alloud.

Zenethia_the_dark
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!