Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto On the run!

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Naruto On the run!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:58 pm

This rp is Naruto being banned from Konoha after Danzo becomes the hokage.
New shinobi are needed.

Intro- Naruto looked at the sky. He left Konoha 6 days ago and was angry. "Damn it all" Naruto said walked passed a stream. Even though they did not whant too Danzo ordered the anbu to track Naruto. "I can't belive I'm on the run from my own fellow shinobi."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Naruto On the run!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Is this the OOC?
In the eternal flame.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:42 pm

(Can i be an anbu who has turned and is running with naruto? If so here is my pro.)

Name:Katelyn
Appearance: Image

Bio:Born in the sound, she moved to the leaf when she was 10 and quickly became and accomplished ninja. A new black op, she beleives that the hokage is wrong and is deciding to help Naruto.
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:46 pm

ooc-Yes you may join

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:47 pm

(ooc-sweet thanks. Should we start now or wait for more people?)

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Naruto looked into the water and all he saw was memories of the past. Life was better in his younger days. "The leaf is my enemie now. I use too love my life but now...." Naruto thought of the days when Sauske and the rest of the Konoha 11 had fun. Naruto clenched his fist. "Sauske... Now were both missing-nin. he said. Where are you my friend?"

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Katelyn stood in the trees watching, and took a deep breath. "I really should have changed out of my uniform....but then the anbu would have been suspicious."

She lept down and landed gracefully, just a few feet from where Naruto stood, peering at him through the eyeholes in her mask.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:04 pm

"Hello" Naruto said without turning around. "Did Danzou send you?"

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Katelyn stayed still, careful not to make any sudden moves. "No. Danzou is wrong and I...I've come to help you."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:13 pm

"I see." Naruto looked at her. "Tell me do you thing I'm a bad shinobi?" Naruto knew he had too get moveing before he was seen. "Lets go" Naruto jumped onto a tree and made his way north.

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Katelyn swiftly followed after him, leaping from branch to branch. "I don't think you're a bad shinobi. No bad Shinobi chases after friends like you, but unfortunately....The others don't share my opinion. With them it's always "The hokage is right, shut up and obey orders"...blah blah blabbity blah. I swear." she shook her head. "It's like working with robots.'

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:25 pm

"At times I feel Jiraiya died due too me. With the 9 tails being in me. If it did not there would have been no Akasuki and Jiraiya would be alive. The two made there way too Tanzuka Town the same town Naruto met Tsunade.

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Katelyn smiled and quoted her mother. "Don't regret what life gave you, just shine your brightest and let your differences be your blessings." She looked around and thought to herself. -Ironic, i've been wanting to visit here for a while, though I wish it was under better circumstances-

(I totally just made that up off the top of my head lol)

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Naruto created two shadow clones and had one become Katlyn. "there now we can use them as decoys. You and me must gather infomation at the tavern. We need too lacate Sauske at whatever cost!"

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Katelyn nodded curtly. "You've got it." She headed for the door and suddenly stopped, her voice cautious and hesitant. "But...what if he does'nt want to be found? What if he resists even after we find him?"

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:47 pm

"I'll fight him too bring him back." I can't do it alone. We need Sauske for this mission. Were going to kill the hokage!" Naruto's eyes filled with rage but knew in his heart it had too be done! "Lets go."

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Katelyn headed into the tavern, dissapearing into the restroom to change to she could gather info less conspisiously.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:50 pm

OOC: I'll act as Sasuke.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:55 pm

(Ooc-kewl. If that's okay with power I mean. And can i just say....SASUKE IS UBER SMEXY!!! lol sowy. had to let that out...)

Katelyn walked back out, having abandoned her cloak for a short purple dress. Her mask was gone and her brown hair was pulled into two long pigtails. Her lilac eyes scanned the tavern critically.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:00 pm

ooc-Yeah its cool.

Naruto walked up too Katelyn. "Well this place was no help. Wow your kinda cute there Katelyn." Naruto said looking at the anbu without her uniform on.

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!