Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

(PRP: Fred-Cody & x-fantasydreamer-x)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: (PRP: Fred-Cody & x-fantasydreamer-x)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fred-Cody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:04 pm

He lets out a very small sigh of relief as he see's her. He smiles, and shakes his head. " I wasnt upset because I have to spend my summer like this, I was upset because I couldnt find you. " It was a lie... but the corner line popped into his head. He smiles at her for a moment more, before he looks around.

" So.. where are we? I mean.. I know we're in the game but.. Where? "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fred-Cody
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Jamie grabbed his hand and smiled at him. She didn't really know where they were, but she looked around regardless. All she knew is that they were in some sort of Virtual Reality place. 'You know what? I have no idea. Some open garden place. To tell you the truth, I don't know what the hell all the fuss was about. It seems like any normal place in the world to me...' she trailed off, imagining something popping out at her at any moment. That would be normal in any game, though.

Jamie could just imagine how sick Fred was getting of her. She had always been the talkative one, whether in her family or even with all of her friends.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fred-Cody on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:01 am

Fred looks around the garden like area. He blinks, and points towards what looks to be smoke coming out from behind some tree's, most likely chimney smoke.

" I think we might have found someone.. or.. something.. " He says looking back at Jamie, then towards the smoke again. He smiled.

The truth of it was, Fred was happy she talked alot. He had always found it hard to start up 'small talk', simply because he didnt care much for it. With her talking, it gave him a reason to talk as well.

"... I hope we get weapons or something.. other wise that guy better have been kidding about 'dieing' in here... " Fred says, looking around slightly for anything that might jump out.

Fred-Cody
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Jamie looked around, with eyes wide and a cheesy grin plastered to her face. 'You know what, I think it's danger. Haha. Let's go towards it! Come on, Fred!' She was so excited that there was something dangerous in the game already. She grabbed Fred's hand and pulled him towards where she could see the smoke coming out from the trees. As they got closer Jamie slowed her pace down. Excitement was turning into nerves.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!