Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

School for the Gifted (college)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: School for the Gifted (college)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:27 am

"i know noone has... its part of the appeal." as he let her into his apartment, it was spottless. he had a fuuton couch in the main room, along with a rather large plasma screen tv in front of itwith a cable hook up and a rather unused Wii.

there was an alienware laptop on the glass coffee table (recently used) and a wine glass next to it (the onlyy thing out of place) the kitched had a bar and stools in front of it but was otherwise open, walking in, Roreks bedroom door was on the right hand a few yards ahead. and the bathroom another few feet ahead of that.

"sit down make yourself at home..... i wont make anything fancy as you'll be eating outside.... does a gourmet burger sound okay to you?"
(ooc
im headed to bed...... meet me on earlier in the day if you can... say....2 your time?)
"Now, open your heart! Surrender it to the darkness! Become darkness itself!"
~riku

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rorek
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:33 am

Val followed him in and looked at the immaculate appartment. She took a place in one of the barstools and leaned foreward on the counter. "That sounds perfect." She slipped her dark hair over one shoulder and tilted her head. "Is it just you here?" She didn't want to pry but it seemed slightly unusual for a college student to be able to afford such a place. She certainly had found someone to keep her constantly curious.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:34 pm

" yeah, i guess so....never saw the need for a roomie. i mean, if i bothered splitting the rent, that would mean he had a say in what goes on. and he'd probably make a mess....nah a regular roomie would just annoy me." he said all this as he was mixing ingredients in a small bowl,beef, mushrooms, parsley, chives, butter, an egg(holds the meant together) salt pepper, etc.....

"dont get me wrong, two people living together because they're a couple, or great friends is great, but two people living together because neither wants to pay the full rent just screams "constant argument on how the place is run..... you know what i mean?"

he placed the beef patty in the pan finally with a little bit of diced garlic, and turned around to face her, leaning on the counter.
"personally, i say if you cant affored your own place, go live in the dorms. at least then when you have a roomie you get to keep your money. hahaha......rorek picked up a remote from the counter and pointed it at the entertainment center, a small black box below the tv sprang to life as music came out of speakers installed around the room the current song was 3oh3! "dont trust me"

rorek began to sing along to the first verse(his favorite) and flipped the burger patty.

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Val nodded in agreement. He had a point it didn't make sense to share a place if you don't have to. Being a cat herself she was territorial and had a single room in the dorms. "That makes sense it's nice to have a place to be able to get away from everyone else."

When the music began she smiled and moved slightly to the beat. 3oh 3 and other artists like them always caught her ear. That and anything on the screamo scene. "What do you normally do around here? Other then save girls from stalkers of course."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:05 pm

"hahahah, well usually, i'll either be on my computer, or watching tv.....other than that, im at the school, or out on the town...im not here too awfully much."

he pulled the burger out of the pan and toasted a bun, put cheese on it and took scissors to the bun while val wasnt looking

he grabbed a bento box, opened the fridge, and put some onigiri in it, the burger(now in wax paper) and closed the box up after adding a few napkins and some soy sauce packets, in the top right drawer he put in his favorite sushi and tied it all up with a black ribbon.

"seeing as how you know where it is now, your welcome here any time. i dont bring anyone here usually. but your a pretty cool girl...

rorek picked up the bento box and two bungie cords from a drawer then stopped.

"hmmm.... would you rather eat here, or there? your choice...."

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby setsuna_lelouch on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:41 pm

OOC: Do either of you know a good word that means... government takeover?

Like... I know there is a term, but I cannot remember. It is something like core de ta? I know I am wrong... I hate this confusion. T_T

setsuna_lelouch
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:49 pm

coup de ta.

pronounced "coo day tah".

coup for short,

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby setsuna_lelouch on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:53 pm

OOC: Thanks Rorek, sorry to have to ask such a dumb question... and I study political sciences? I am in trouble when I go to college. XD

setsuna_lelouch
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:29 pm

np... my iq's 157.... im technically a genius ^.^

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby setsuna_lelouch on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:32 pm

I don't take IQ tests... I don't need a number to decide how intelligent I am... I already know how intelligent I am, and I can live with it... IQ tests seem like a waste of time to me.

setsuna_lelouch
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:01 pm

its not how smart you are, its a gauge on comparing your smarts to thers....now, get the hell off my topic unless ur gonna rp ^.^

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby setsuna_lelouch on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:09 pm

((OOC: Actually, I was going to ask you if I might be allowed to re-join as a different character. Only 1 person has joined my GIFTED WAR so far and that surely isn't enough to start... plus I need to give people my 24 hours wait to see if they have suggestions, right? ^-^

So, is it alright if I re-join?

Now, I need to think of some words jsut so my posts is over the 75 requirement... now it is))

setsuna_lelouch
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:11 pm

ummm...... a better place to join would the next day, cus Roreks on a date atm...and its about midnight ^.^

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby setsuna_lelouch on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:17 pm

ooC: ooooooookkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyy... Imma check back every so often and such... I'll just jump-in... unless I get caught-up in my thread. ^-^

Imma like being able to do a GIfted War where I can actually tpye the word 'blood'... and describe it. ^---^ I like gore ^^

setsuna_lelouch
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:28 pm

well if you hadnt gone goo goo eyed over whats her name you'da had to pick gravel out of your face.

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:56 pm

((OOC ok I supposed the night must be wrapped up lol))

Val blushed slightly at his compliment. "Why thank you." She tapped her chin lightly and stood from her perch on the chair. "Let's eat there should be fun." She glanced out the window seeing a clear night and wishing she didn't have an early class the next day, but she knew if the night lasted much longer she would be worthless the next day.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:22 pm

"alrighty then, shall we go?" rorek grabbed the bento box and the bungie cords and walked to the door to open it.

he locked the door behind them and unlocked the moped and making sure she and the box were secure, sped off into the night

they arrived at a place behind campus somewhere, on a hill, under a tree filled with pomegranates he parked the moped and helped her off, grabbing the bento and walked over and layed on the grass next to it.... not UNDER the tree but out a ways so the stars were ALL visible not a light nearby.....and there happened to be a meteor shower that night. he hadnt expected that......

(ooc: when val opens the box she'll find a heart shaped burger ^.^)

Rorek
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby setsuna_lelouch on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:42 pm

_Original Message, edited out-

setsuna_lelouch
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Val looked up at the sky and smiled brighty her own eyes reflecting the stars. "This is amazing." She relized then how little she knew of the campus. Most of her time was spent runnign through the nearby forest or studying. Sitting down by Rorek she opened the box to find the heart shaped burger. "Aw how did you managed to do that with out me noticing?"

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rorek on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:02 pm

"lol scissors and a cookie cutter...."its not that hard with the right ingredients and beef." He watched her enjoy the simple pleasures he enjoyed so much
this is the life he thought to himself as he opened the other side of the bento and grabbed an onigiri, his own recipe. it was the best he'd had. he learned it from a chinese woman when he went there. it was a basic recipe.
he popped a piece of tuna sushi in his mouth. his favorite. he looked over at val to see if she was enjoying it as much as he. she really was beautiful, he dont know why he didnt notice her all that time staring off into space in class.... he decided to pa MUCH more attention.

Rorek
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!