Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A heart of my own (Kingdom Hearts RP JOIN!!!!)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: A heart of my own (Kingdom Hearts RP JOIN!!!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:29 pm

Axel put a hand to his chin and lifted Roxas' gaze to match his own. "Roxas... I know you're lying... tell me..." he said softly, "I want to help you with whatever burden you're carrying..." he suddenly felt bold and leaned down to gently kiss his forehead.
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:44 pm

"axel nothings wrong i promise." Roxas smiled up him as genuine as possible. "i promise"
One day your going to wake up and realize how much you love me, and when that day comes I'll be waking up with the guy who already knew.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:47 pm

Axel raised an eyebrow at him, but finally caved in. "Alright... you can tell me when your'e ready..." he was convinced that something Xenmas had said was making Roxas uneasy... But now he looked down into Roxas' eyes with a new emotion. "Since we're here..." he smiled, and wiggled his eyebrows as he licked his lips.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:10 pm

Roxas blushed, "its snowing and laying in the snow makes me cold and wet." whimpered the little blonde. he thought for a minute they could go back to his place.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:18 pm

"But it's so much more romantic in the snow..." Axel whined, leaning down and placing his forehead to the smaller boy's. "Besides... we can keep each other warm..." his look was lecherous as he smirked.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:26 pm

"you cant do it in the snow! youll get frost bite! it'll fall off." Roxas couldnt help but smile it seemed the more he tried to whipe it away the bigger it got.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Axel sighed. "I wasn't thinking of that... thanks alot Roxas..." he said and rolled off of the blonde, back into his angel.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:52 pm

Roxas whined, after a second more of looking up at the clouds he rolled onto his side and propped up on one elbow and looked Axel in the eyes. "wanna go to my place?" he asked with a sly grin.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:37 am

"Hmm... Roxas if I didn't know any better, I'd say that you're being a little sneak and trying to seduce me..." he rolled onto his side and brought his lips and face very close to Roxas' ,"It's working too..." he whispered.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:24 pm

Roxas smiled, "is that a yes?" he asked quirking an eyebrow.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:40 am

"Hmmm... yes... most definately a yes..." he whispered before leaning forward and pressing his lips lightly to the blonde's.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:01 am

roxas blushed and kissed him back. "then lets get out of here, im freezing." he said with a shiver. he stood and offered his hand to the red head. "c'mon."

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:02 am

roxas blushed and kissed him back. "then lets get out of here, im freezing." he said with a shiver. he stood and offered his hand to the red head. "c'mon."

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:56 pm

Axel took his hand and pulled himself up before he pulled the blonde close. "I'm never cold..." he whispered, sliding his bare hands under the back of his jacket, onto Roxas' cool skin. His hands were warm... as if they'd just come out of the oven... not hot, but warm.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:35 am

"mmm..." Roxas snuggled into Axel's embrace. "it feels so good." his eyes drifted close and his body shivered as it adjusted to the new temperature.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:54 am

Axel smiled and pulled his hands away. "Well lets go back to your house so you don't freeze..." he said before wrapping an arm around him, and leading him back in the direction of his home.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:22 pm

Roxas chuckled against the cold air. it was so good to be with Axel. so good in fact that he almost forgot what was eminant, almost.
they made it to his house and he opened the door. "come on in." it was warmer inside and Roxas tossed his coat onto his bed. then sat next to it.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:40 pm

Axel pulled his coat off by the door, and placed it over a chair. He then made his way to Roxas' room and stood, leaning on the doorframe, looking at his little blonde lover. "So..."

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:41 pm

"so..." roxas smiled sheepishly and patted the spot beside him for Axel to sit.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:51 pm

Axel sauntered to the bed and sat down beside him. "Warmer?" he asked softly.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!