Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Helena Highschool for the gifted

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Helena Highschool for the gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:15 pm

"I will. And you, let her help you."
I'm not afraid of getting hurt, but I'm not strong either. I just can't stand just doing nothing anymore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uroki
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:25 pm

Kai again shifted...."I am not worth helping."
Nothing can be obtained in this world without some degree of Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Gaia took offense to this. "You most certainly are!"

Oh, how she wished she could turn into a shadow or a snake and slither away right now...she gave Lia and the 'ice man' a smile.
There was an Old Lady of Chertsey,
Who made a remarkable curtsey;
She twirled round and round,
Till she sunk underground,
Which distressed all the people of Chertsey.
- Edward Lear

chambers08
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Lia sighed, walked over, and smacked Kai in the back of the head. "Don't be stupid. Everyone is worth helping. Even Frosty here." She gestured at Adam.

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:33 am

Kai rubbed his now throbbing head, "Fine fine, I'm done trying to argue with you lot!" His wings stretched, "Great, it's gonna take me weeks to strighten all of my feathers out again."

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:32 pm

"Well we can HELP you since you've finally admitted you're worth HELPING. Really, even my best friend back home had more self-confidence!"

Gaia regretted the words when they came out--more like slipped out--of her mouth. Her mind filled with flashbacks and she almost hallucinated but brought her mind back to reality, shoving aside the thoughts that haunted her. She could feel her eyes once again change colors rapidly, and she never hated it more than now.

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:59 pm

((...))

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm

((SORRY been busy!))

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:14 am

"Gaia? You okay?"

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:19 pm

Kai looked at Gaia. "But did your best friend phase through shadows, have wings, or burst into flames at random?"

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:47 pm

((No, I was just trying to keep it on Page One. :-) ))

Gaia shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair. "Uh, yeah, I'm fne. Thanks. And...I'd rather not talk of the past. I never should have said anything. But if it makes you feel any better, I was as bad as you, Kai, if not worse, when I first got my powers. Shadows, water, and snakes don't exactly act nicely, since they are all associated with the element of Darkness..." She trailed off.

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:38 pm

Lia put an arm around her. "Don't worry about it. You gotta put your behind in the past, or whatever that saying is."

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:58 pm

Kai laughed, "The past behind you my dear."

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:18 pm

"Yeah,what he said. It's who you are,not who you were,that matters. And that goes for you too, Kai."

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:56 pm

He gave a sigh, "Fine, fine. If you say so."

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:17 pm

OOC: Could I join? Heres my char.sheet

Name: Claus Erinson
Grade: freshman (Just transferred)
Powers: He's not sure what the full extent of his powers are, but he can temperarily use other peoples powers if they are in a certain radius of him. He may have other powers, but they are unknown to him.
Orientation: Straight
Room number: ??? (Don't know yet)
Description of looks: (just make the pencil palm sized)Image
Biography: he transferred from Willston high school and transferred. other then that not much is known about him. He is shy and quiet, due to being a new kid at the highschool, and his emotions are very well hidden. One thing is he's an amazing artist, and usually carries a pencil around.
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:41 pm

(Welcome to Helena!)

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:45 pm

OOC: So I wait to get a room number? Or could I post my arrival at the school?

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:37 pm

OOC: We're the only ones around so you and Kai could room together I suppose, if that's all right with you. Welcome, by the way. This was my first topic ever :)

IC: Gaia smiled. "Thanks Lia. I'll do that." She paused. "So have y'all got any thoughts yet? I am beginning to think I'm a bit obsessive with this!"

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:29 am

Claus walked through the halls of helena's highschool for the gifted and stared down at the floor tiles. He was a bit shy, and really didn't want to have to answer that many questions about himself by other students. at least, not yet. He slid his single glove onto his left hand and ran his fingers through his brown hair anxiously.

He arrived at his assigned room and knocked, to see if anyone was home.

OOC: where are you guys right now?

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!