Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Helena Highschool for the gifted

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Helena Highschool for the gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:12 am

OOC: School Court yard
Nothing can be obtained in this world without some degree of Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:47 pm

Seeing that no one was home, he opened the door and backpack and items in. After he had said up quickly, he left and locked the door behind him.

As he explored the school he stopped at the courtyard and sat on a wooden bench. He suddenly had an urge to draw something. pulling out his pencil and his small notepad, he began sketching the scenery, taking in every detail, even the people standing in the courtyard.
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:19 pm

Gaia's pupils suddenly became slitted and she turned around, sensing heat. "There is someone else nearby! Shall we take a break from this madness and brain torture to meet him? Or her? It?" She blushed.
There was an Old Lady of Chertsey,
Who made a remarkable curtsey;
She twirled round and round,
Till she sunk underground,
Which distressed all the people of Chertsey.
- Edward Lear

chambers08
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:22 pm

"Sure, why not."
I'm not afraid of getting hurt, but I'm not strong either. I just can't stand just doing nothing anymore.

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:42 pm

"OKay then!" Gaia stood up, ignoring the fact that her knee popped. "Y'all coming?"

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:30 pm

"Eh." Kai stood, and stretched. "I guess so."

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:34 pm

"All right, which way..." Gaia turned to the left.

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:36 pm

Claus looked up from his notebook, seeing three other students, and quickly looked down to his papers. He had almost finished without noticing and had started coloring it in. But, that's what happened when he drew. It was kind of like someone else was controling his hands instead of him, but he shook the thought off. "uhh-hello." He said rather shyly.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Gaia saw the guy and smiled. She tapped Kai on the shoulder. "So it is a he!" She whispered, and headed over to him. "Hi," she said, holding out her hand. "I'm Gaia Haiyze. You new here?"

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:50 pm

He took the hand cautiosly, and gave a shy smile, "Heh yeah, My name's Claus...uhh so..." His mind went blank as he tried to think of things to talk about.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:06 am

"I'm Lia." She went and sat down next to him, looking at the picture. "Wow, that's really good!"

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:09 am

Kai walked up to him, his face a little blank. "I'm Kai."

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:21 am

"Thank you, nice to meet all of you. So how long have you been going here?" He motioned to the school.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:43 am

"Not even a whole week." Kai said with a smile

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:45 am

"wow." Claus laughed, "at least I know I'm not the only new person. I'm just the newest. So, how old are you guys?"

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:34 pm

"I'm seventeen. You?"

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:50 pm

"19, I believe I'm the oldest here." Kai said with a slight frown.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:03 pm

"I'm 16 which means you are correct." Claus stated, leaning back in the bench, "so wait, your kai'? I think I'm sharing a dorm with you."

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Gaia sat on the grass beside the bench and examined Claus's picture. "That IS good, you're talented! Did you just draw that from your head, without looking at anything?" She heard his other question. "I just got here not too long ago and I'm 16." She smiled.

chambers08
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:34 pm

He blushed, he didn't usually get praise about his drawings from where he used to live. He usually just got ridiculed for being strange. "um thank you."

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!