Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:23 am

I bit my lip, "Fine, but I'm not gona be the one asking. I'll follow you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:36 am

"Lets just relax a bit more though. Unless you want to go now. Do you?" He asked notcaring too much if she did want to go.
"You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."
Zig Ziglar

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:42 am

" I think I'd rather get done with, I don't like new people...especially since I've been with you." I laughed, showing him I was mostly joking.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:54 am

"Yeah, I guess that's probably better to do. Maybe we could find some kind of public place then we could ask someone about it. Or of course we could just yell really loudly. What do you think?" He asked hoping she knew his second suggestion was a joke although he said it seriously.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:56 am

I laughed a bit, "I think you first choice is better." I looked him over, "You might not wana look so intimidating though," I thought for a moment, "Unless of course, you're trying to scare them into letting us stay."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:02 am

"No the way I want to do it I won't scare them. And if they feel too scared to have me with them, then they probably couldn't handle me. Would you be willing to stay somewhere without me?" He asked knowing she probably wouldn't want to.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:06 am

I shook my head, "No way. Just...I don't know, act well behaved or something." I smiled, remembering how it was when I first met him.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:14 am

"I don't think I can do that. Maybe we could somehow get enough money to stay at an inn or something." He said and a small smile began forming on his face, "Maybe they have some kind of arena." He said and his smile got bigger, "I'm sure I could make a lot of money by fighting...as long as my injuries don't affect me." He said then looked at himself. I'm hurt way more than I thought.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:37 am

i bit my lip, "You can fight right now as well as I can run. We should probably just ask. I'll try and look cute." I laughed and looked at him hoping he would return to that plan."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:47 am

"No, you can just be the injured girl you really are. I don't think anyone would turn you down unless they would turn everyone down but me on the other hand...well that's very different. I'm sure we could get someone though. Do you see any good place?" He asked hoping she did because he didn't.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:55 am

I shook my head, "Just ask someone random."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:10 am

"Ok." Ivan said then got off the bench, "Umm...hey you!" He yelled to someone who just ran after he pointed at them. Many people quickly left as they saw Ivan, "Hey, hey, can someone help us?! Anyone?!" He yelled then walked back towards Awniki, "I guess they didn't wanna help and I also went with my second plan from earlier. Maybe we'll still find something." He said.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:18 am

I groaned and shook my head, but ended up laughing, "You scared all of them. Maybe if you didn't yell and run after them?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:29 am

"Maybe. But it still might've happened either way. I mean come on. Just look at me." He said with a laugh afterwards.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:34 am

"Eh, you could look scarier." I smiled and saw a man walk across the street, "How bout him?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:53 am

"Yeah I know but I think with this many scars I can't exactly look like the nicest guy around plus having my wings out also doesn't help. I'll go see that guy now." He said then began walking over to him, "Umm, excuse me." He said and the man looked at him, "Yes." He said to Ivan, "Would you be able to take me and my friend to somewhere safe we could stay overnight...that's free? Or at least tell us where we could find one?" He asked. The man laughed slightly, "You could stay with me if you really want." The man said then Ivan signalled for Awniki to come.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:51 pm

I got up and tried my hardest not to show the pain I was in. I walked up to the but stood slightly behind Ivan.

OOC: I won't be able to stay on for long. I have to get up to morrow. It'll be like this for awile cause my school starts in like 2 days.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:44 am

"So, who's this?" The man asked and Ivan smiled for about a second, "She's my...friend." He said hoping he wouldn't ask about the slave collars on him. Ivan coughed to clear his throat, "Are we gonna go now?" He asked and the man quickly thought to himself, "I suppose we could. I was just going back now so you might as well follow me." He said then began walking. "Do you need any help?" Ivan asked Awniki noticing she still had some trouble walking.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:57 pm

I smiled, "No, I'm cool." That was a lie. I was in alot of pain but I didn't wana bug Ivan. I hoped the guys house wasn't far....I also hoped that he wasn't cerial killer but that was besides the point.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:28 am

OOC: Sorry this took so long. I hope you haven't forgotten about this RP.

IC: "Ok but if you end up needing help don't hesitate to ask. I'm willing to help." He said with a smile. The man also looked at her, "The same goes for me. For anything minor though get him." He said and pointed to Ivan, "That's fine with me." Ivan said with a slight laugh. As he blinked his eyes seemed stuck as his entire body shook and his face expression changed to anger for a few quick seconds. He opened his eyes again and the man had already begun walking. Ivan shook his head slightly, forced a smile on his face and looked at Awniki, "Lets go." He said then wo steps in front of Awniki and waited for her to follow as he looked in her general direction.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!