Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:32 am

I stared at him, "what are you trying to say?" I couldn't stop my tears but they werent so bad. I had dulled them as much as I could.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:55 am

"What?" He said as he looked at her again, "What are...you going...to do now? If I leave?" He asked barely able to say the words. He continued crying and nearly his entire face was covered in tears.
"You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."
Zig Ziglar

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 am

I sighed, "I'll go home." I bit my lip after I said that.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:13 am

"Do you want to travel with me?" He asked, "With the little time i've had i've decided that if you want to it's probably better to." He said and was crying much less now.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:14 am

I stared at him, "Why?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:28 am

"Because I have nothing left." He said then took in a deep breathe, "So...I will help you...with your life." He said then paused, "I know it's either that or death. Until things change at least but that feels like it'll never happen." He said still looking very sad.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:33 am

I looked in his eyes, "if you are truley going to stay...hug me." I held my arms out, "But only if you mean it."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:45 am

Ivan closed his eyes and there was a look of pain on his face for several seconds as all the thoughts rushed into him at once. I have more options if I stay alone. Awniki is my friend though. Alone I could do whatever I wanted to and get much stronger. Awniki does really only make me weaker. How have I gotten stronger with her? I don't think I have. But...but i'm actually wrong. Her friendship gives me strength. I do still somewhat care about my life but if it wasn't for her I might've died by now. If I left and never looked back. Nothing good would've happened. I need help. I'm also too weak alone. I'm always weak. I'll go with her then. Ivan took a step towards her after nearly a minute of thinking. He then opened his eyes and hugged her, "I promise I will do what I can." He whispered to her.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:57 am

Wraped her arms around his neck, "Thank you Ivan." I whispered back. I let go and continued to lean on the tree. Where do we do now?

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:05 am

"Is there anything you want to do now? Anywhere you want to go? Possibly back to civilisation? I'm sure I could go ahead and find a town...or we could go together. But we could also stay here for now if you want." He said unsure about what she would want to do.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:07 am

I smiled, "Civilization sounds nice. I'll go with you."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:15 am

OOC: Hey im acctually gona go now lol, night

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:27 am

OOC: Good night.

IC: "Ok, just wait a second." He said then jumped into a tree. He climbed it slightly then looked around. He then closed his eyes and listened as best as he could. He jumped off the side and glided down landing near Awniki, "We'll go that way, ok?" He said as he pointed in the direction. I think there should be a small town there. Hopefully they'll help us.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 pm

I nodded and hoped I would be able to make it that far in my condition.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:36 am

Ivan began walking in the direction he had pointed at earlier. After a few steps he looked back at Awniki and waited for her to follow.

OOC: He doesn't know about the ankle 'injury' yet.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:04 am

I started to follow him, limping. I was hoping that walking on my ankle wouldn't do anything too bad.

OOC:Sorry for the wait

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:55 am

As Awniki began walking Ivan also did but he was going faster than her and looked back and noticed her limping, "Do you need help? What happened?" He asked.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:59 am

I smiled, "I'm cool, Just...don't walk fast." I laughed a bit and then explained, "I decieded to get cleaned up and dry in a tree. But I fell asleep and then felt the urge to streach." I rolled my eyes at my stupidity, "I'm sure you can put the rest together."

OOC: Look at my eggs! Aren't they pretty:)

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:08 am

OOC: NOOOOO!!! Not you too. Those eggs are taking over. Soon they'll take over...THE WORLD!!! Or at least the internet.

IC: Ivan slowed down and laughed slightly, "Yeah I think so."" He said then looked around. After a few seconds he got a nervous look on his face. His head quickly moved side to side and sprinted in an area with a lot of trees and and sidekicked the air. He left his leg where it was for a few seconds then slowly brought it down. He got a surprised look on his face as he noticed nothing was there. I could sware I saw something there. He then walked back towards Awniki who could see him the whole.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:11 am

OOC: It's not my fault!!! lol, they're just so darn cute.

IC: I stared at him as he left, "Um, what was that about?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!