Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In The Flesh

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: In The Flesh

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilyenRenn on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:10 pm

{{Cassandra Hope - 23 - FC: Zawe Ashton - PDS sufferer}}

"Lead the way," she beams, stepping up beside him and chummily looping her arm through his. He seems to be in a better mood now- having no one to talk to about this Amy thing must've really been bothering him. She still has no idea where their investigation will lead, or even if there's anything to investigate, but... well, it's one way to kill the time.

"So, what's the deal with this Philip guy?" she asks, glancing back at the grave over her shoulder. "He one of us?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LilyenRenn
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:12 am

{{Mackenzie (Kenzie) Weller - 22 - FC: Aiden Turner - PDS sufferer}}

He grins as she loops her arm through his, glancing over his shoulder to make sure nobody was nearby. He shakes his head in response to her question.
"Nahh. Just some living guy Amy took a shine to. He's alright though. With our kind, I mean."
He thinks for a moment, narrowing his eyes slightly.
"Plus Shirley's the PDS doctor person for this place..."
He's never been entirely sure what the proper title is.
"So I suppose that helps..."
If anyone fancies some 1x1, just drop me a message!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melancholylouis on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:48 am

{{Emily Knight - 17 - FC: Chloe Grace Moretz - PDS Sufferer}}

Alice relaxes when Emily's dad leaves, and Emily is instantly reassured.
She was beginning to worry that Alice would leave, put off by Emily's oblivious parents, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

"Dad's good, better than mum at handling all of this," she says, gesturing to the places where her cover up has completely faded and been washed down the drain. "Like, I've heard stories, you know, seen how bad some parents can be about it all, so dad's a winner."

"Dunno how you can eat, though. Don't you find it a bit weird?"
Emily can't stand actually eating, choosing instead to employ careful lies and strategic planning so she doesn't have to eat. She can't imagine doing so willingly.

melancholylouis
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:56 am

{{Alice Spiteri - 18 - FC: Andreja Pejic - PDS Sufferer}}

She shrugs faux-nonchalantly, looking down at the ground. If she could blush, her cheeks would be scarlet.
"I dunno. I--"
She chuckles, shaking her head.
"I just miss it. I barely ate enough when I was alive. All I want now is to be able to eat about eight burgers in a row."
She lets herself flop back on the bed, closing her eyes. She really wishes she could just nip into the kitchen and graze, nibbling bits here and there without having to face the consequences. Most of the time when she does eat, she forces herself into a state of blank denial until the very last moment.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilyenRenn on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:57 pm

"Oh, well that's good," she grins, clinging to anything positive she can find about this town. "At least two people don't hate us!"

She wrinkles her nose. "My social life's really suffered since I died," she sighs, walking with him towards the graveyard fence, yellow tape rippling in the breeze. "Not that it had much life in it to begin with. So is she nice? Philip's mum? One of those PDS carer-whatever-they're-called used to help me out with my medication, she was awful, I think she was secretly a witch."

((OOC- sorry if I take ages to reply, having a bit of a tough time, hard to get in the writing mood :( Thanks though, hon, I really enjoy doing this x))

LilyenRenn
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 am

He laughs loudly, swinging his free arm leisurely.
"Nahh, she's nice enough. I mean, she tries."
He grins broadly, remembering their first encounter.
"I mean, she missed the bloody hole the first time she medicated me but she tries."
He absently lets his free fingers reach up to the back of his neck, to the hole and then the tiny dot below it from when Shirley's aim had been off.
"But she's nice. Really nice. Not like some people I could mention..."

((OOC - take all the time you need my lovely xxx))

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melancholylouis on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:26 pm

{{Emily Knight - 17 - FC: Chloe Grace Moretz - PDS Sufferer}}

Emily hums thoughtfully to herself and lies down next to Alice, staring up at the cracks in her ceiling.
"I could never get over the texture really," she admits. "When you can actually taste the food it feels normal but now it's just..."
Emily trails off with a shudder.
"Shirley, the PDS Nurse I told you about, says that it's probably different for me because of the side effects of the anaesthesia, makes everything taste kind of metallic."
It reminds Emily of the Rising, before anyone had even considered treatment and the like, when all she cared about was food and she didn't care who she had to kill to get it.
"I was kind of glad that I didn't need food anymore, couldn't have imagined having to deal with that for the rest of my life."

(OOC: I posted this maybe two days ago but I just noticed that it didn't actually post? Lord knows what I pressed, but I apologize for the delay and also, the first time i wrote this post was approximately 5x better so I apologize for that too.)

melancholylouis
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:44 pm

((OOC - that's absolutely fine, don't worry about it bby!!! xxx))

{{Alice Spiteri - 18 - FC: Andreja Pejic - PDS Sufferer}}

She nods slowly, listening to Emily.
"I can never really taste anything. Having everything taste metallic, though..."
She looks across at her, making a face.
"Must be nasty."
She turns her head back, gazing up at the ceiling.
"I wish I'd eaten more before I died. I don't really fancy eating brains any more, either."
She grins, even though it's a morbid thought. Thank God she never found out if she'd actually killed anyone...

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilyenRenn on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:57 pm

"Well, that's something," she smiles, leaning her head on his shoulder for second. "Nice people. Little too easy to forget that those still exist, sometimes."

She glances up at him with a tiny smile, looking back down and scuffing her boot across the ground. "Had a lot of reminders today," she mutters, hopefully just below his range of hearing.

((OOC- thanks hon, sorry for infrequent replies! having so much fun though, thank you xxx))

LilyenRenn
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:10 pm

He looks down at her, grinning.
"Aye, it is."
He beams back at her as she smiles at him, but quickly turns away. He knows he smiles too much when he's happy. But she doesn't need to know that. She says something else, but he doesn't quite catch it.

"Hmm?"
He looks down at her, one eyebrow cocked and one corner of his mouth jerked up in a half-smile.
"What did you say?"

((OOC - awesome, you take all the time you need lovely ^_^ xxx))

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilyenRenn on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:13 pm

"Nothing!" she says in a sing-song voice, hastily covering her moment of soppiness. She much prefers that people don't see that side of her too much. He's the same, she can tell- she sees the way he turns his head away whenever he smiles for too long. The two of them are tough nuts to crack. She'd say that's why they've both survived so long except, well, they... didn't.

"How did you die?" she asks curiously, aware that it's probably a bit of a rude question but unable to resist the temptation to ask. "Don't have to tell me if you don't want, just bein' nosy."

LilyenRenn
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:15 am

He shrugs. It's not really a sensitive topic for him, even though it should have been. He actually finds it quite funny. Once he gets over the fact that it killed him.
"I got drunk with some friends and fell down the stairs."
He chuckles, as though he's holding back a bigger laugh.
"I barely even remember it. But it's quite a good way to go out. Happy even though you've just smashed your brains out."
That's an exaggeration. There was no blood whatsoever. He grins, turning to Cassie.
"What about you?"
He forces himself to lose the smile. Not everyone else's death was as personally amusing as his.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilyenRenn on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:01 pm

She sniggers quietly. "Wow. What a graceful way to go, I'm proud. Mine was nowhere near that funny," she pouts. "Got stabbed."

She sighs, as exasperated with herself now as she was the night it happened. "I zoned out again, took the wrong shortcut, got a knife in the guts for it. Also got a nice hefty shoulder wound, hence the dead arm. Not so hilarious, I guess. My last words, though..."

She glances at him, groans and closes her eyes. "Pretty sure when the guy jumped out I said, and I quote:" her voice drips with sarcasm. "'What're you gonna do, stab me?'"

LilyenRenn
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:10 am

He grins, despite himself.
"At least you went out with sass."
He chuckles lightly, before taking a more serious stance.
"I'm sorry to hear that, though. Really."
He reaches round and gently prods her dead arm.
"It's a shame. Still, least he didn't hack it off or anything. That might have come alive on its own too in a lab somewhere."
He smiles at his own sordid attempt at humour, looking away.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilyenRenn on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:23 pm

"Only way I know how," she laughs, shrugging. "It's fine, really, although not the way I wanted to go- I was hoping it'd be something weird, awesome or hilarious, y'know, something the people who knew me could've got a good story out of."

She glowers down at her arm, unresponsive to his touch. "That would have been amazing, though- it could've been like the Addams Family! Instead of a useless dead arm I could have a separate living arm, crawling round and doing my bidding- imagine the pranks!"

LilyenRenn
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:36 pm

He laughs loudly, grinning, then it fades slightly as he stops them outside a house. It's nothing special, just a little box identical to the others around it.
"Well, here we are. You want me to knock? She knows me."
He turns to Cassie and shrugs.
"We might as well get it over with."
Honestly, as he's been talking to her, he's almost forgotten why they had even been going here. But now they've arrived, he's back into mission-mode.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilyenRenn on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:24 pm

"Yeah, probably a good idea," she says, taking a step behind him as he moves to the door. She glances around at the unremarkable street (surprise, surprise: it's grey) and smooths her hair self-consciously.

"Not saying I don't wanna find out what's going on here," she says, tapping his shoulder before he can knock. "But have you thought about what we're even going to say to her, or him or whoever answers? Think I'd feel better knowing we have some kind of strategy in mind..."

LilyenRenn
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:12 pm

"Right..."
He looks from Cassie to the door, then back again, biting his lip.
"Right. I'll do the talking. And you can..."
He waves his hands vaguely.
"Look pretty and nod when I say intelligent things, yeah?"
He grins cheesily. He hasn't thought this through at all. He's slightly drunk on her support.

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilyenRenn on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:54 pm

"I'm sure that first one won't be a problem," she smirks, wiping some residual grime off her face as flamboyantly as possible. "And I agree to the second term assuming I'm not so shocked to hear you say something intelligent that I'm stunned into stillness."

Little rude, maybe, but she wants to squeeze as much playful banter in as possible before they confront the Wilsons. Last thing she wants is for Kenzie to go into questioning in a bad mood. She puts her good hand on her hip and throws him an almost cartoonishly exaggerated wink.

LilyenRenn
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyWreck on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:13 pm

He nudges her playfully, pretending to be annoyed, but puts no force behind it. He grins in response to her wink and offers one back, but he's never been very good at winking so it comes out more comic than intended. He jabs the doorbell and within a moment or two, Shirley answers. She looks Kenzie up and down and smiles kindly, addressing him as though he's her son.
"Hello, love. You alright?"
He nods and smiles as she peers round him and sees Cassie.
"Who's this?"
She looks between him and Kenzie, almost excited. Kenzie gestures to Cassie, looking at her as though to say 'introduce yourself'.

((OOC - I figure we can take turns for Shirley and make her do and say whatever we want which'll make it more interesting :D))

FantasyWreck
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!