Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warhammer 40,000: Clash on Der'acueselk

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Warhammer 40,000: Clash on Der'acueselk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Opalord on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:52 am

In the dark future, there is only war

I want to start another 40k RP, and want about 2 or 3 more people to join. The basics of the story is that there is an aincent world from the Necrons with a artefact capable of powering an entire fleet of Starships, and everyone is clamoring to be the one to retrieve it. It was found by a group of human pirates, but they were attacked by the necrons and, in there panic, they sent out an unencrypted transmission to their ship in orbit, which had already been destroyed . Now anyone who happened to be listening knows that there is Some artefact of great power on this world, and for all they know its just sitting there for the taking. I personally am going to play the tau, and There are going to be Necrons wether someone plays them or not. Any race is allowed though, since this would be a greatt find for any of them (unless the imperials decide to destroy it instead, but I'll leave that to someone who plays them). So, anyone willing to join up?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Opalord
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Clash on Der'acueselk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reticulated99 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:12 am

So the RP would be more or less finite in length, ending once one faction "won," so to speak? I'd be up for it. I'd prefer to play Space Marine, but if nobody else wants to run the Necrons and you don't want to do it yourself, I'd be willing to do that also, or split the load or something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reticulated99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Opalord on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:35 am

Splitting the necrons in half would problably work, or we could just talk about them when thy show up and not bother with their prespective

Opalord
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reticulated99 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:39 am

Eh, I think to do them justice somebody ought to PC them if possible, and I've done it before, so if it turns out to be necessary I'll do it and enjoy it. I just like Daemonhammers.

reticulated99
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!