Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What Could Go Wrong?

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

What Could Go Wrong?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Contains Mature Violence: Readers Discretion is advised.

Cherie quickly twirled revealing a small silver pistol from his skinny hoodie sleeve, pointing it at one of the men standing at the doorway. On the side of the pistol read 'pleasure', he winked at the man he pointed the gun at and pulled the trigger. The bullet flew threw the air elegantly, The bullet penetrated the man's forehead, breaking threw the mans skull, a small squirt of blood flew through the air as the man fell backwards to the ground, his own gun falling after him. There where two other men who instantly pulled out their own guns, Cherie gave a small giggle,"didn't I tell you I didn't want to buy chocolates?" His voice was pure and light, sounding rather close to that of a young female. The Men at the doorstep begun to shoot at Cherie, though with a smile he dropped his pistol, and preformed acrobatics up the crafty spiral stairs, wearing only a slim light gray hoodie that was zipped half way and a pair of purple boxer briefs.

When he was five stairs up, with his right hand grabbed the rail of the stairs and did a back flip over it, with a small smile still on his face. He dodged every bullet, there happened to be a small knife laying on the marble floor just above a neatly made chandler, he picked it up by its tip and like a Frisbee tossed it at one of the mens necks, it sliced through the mans adams apple like butter, the hot red liquid oozed on his nice tuxedo suit, as he gasped for air his eyes watered, running red. His skin turned pale, and he fell to his knees blood pouring out his mouth. The last man stopped shooting, as he was out of ammo. He looked to the boy smaller then him with a painfully angry look on his face. Cherie just tilted his head and smiled,"Whats wrong you don't want to play anymore?" Cherie said with a giggly overtone. The Man rushed at Cherie, this man was the biggest out of all of the others, He was probably three times as big as Cherie.

Cherie quickly dodged the first punch, though as big as the man was, he was quick. He grabbed Cherie by his right arm and threw Cherie against the way, and instantly he was ready to throw his second punch, though Cherie himself was also swift. As the punch was coming towards his innocent face, he quickly dropped to his knees, the Mans hand hit the marble wall, a loud crack could be heard, the man begun to yell as he looked at his hand his bones broke through the skin, too of his fingers where broken. Cherie looked up at him, then quickly hopped up towards the mans neck. The man got off balance and fell to the ground, Cherie threw himself on top of the man as fast as he could, Cherie saw a sculpture, abstract to be exact that appeared to be a half of a heart, though it was black, thick, and marble. Cherie grabbed it, and begun to slam it into the mans skull over and over and over again until the mans face was unrecognizable anymore. Cherie breathed through his mouth quickly, as he looked at his settings.

Blood crossed the marble floor, sculptures and paintings all around him. The only light he had was that of a chandelier that hung about him a few feet away,"Now, where's my cookie." Cherie said getting up, after he kissed his index and ring finger then placing it on what looked to be the mans lips he recently killed.

Cherie searched the gallery, looking everywhere, he sighed and stood still, he closed his eyes and folded his arms. He opened them after a short period of time, his sight became blurry though he could see through objects and obstacles. The way he saw things, everything was black, and the outerline of everything had a blue aura type appeal. He squinted slightly and he could see farther through his surrounds. Suddenly, he saw a light, a mixture of colors, orange-brown, yellow, blue, pink, and purple all shined in one figure. Cherie blinked, he shook his head, and begun to walked towards this light he saw. It took him to a Vault,"And why didn't I see this beauty before?" He said sarcastically then walked up to it.

He placed his hand over it and closed his eyes,"I see you, I feel you, I am you." He said softly to himself. He had a vision of a man putting the code in the vault. Cherie opened his eyes and put the code he saw in. The Code worked. He walked into the vault to find walls full of money, though at the end was a black suitcase,"Bingo." He said sweetly. He grabbed the suitcase by its holder and walked out of the Gallery.

The Next day...

"There was a murder last night, Agent Cale, Agent Rouge, and Agent Rowlen where all killed. The murder is unknown." Cherie sat on a couch of a small apartment flipping through channels, he looked impatient.

"It isn't my fault,"He said trying to convince himself,"They shouldn't have got in the way." A ring came for behind him, he directed his attention towards it. He walked over to a small phone, he wore a pair of black boxer briefs and a skinny beige V neck short sleeved shirt,"Hello?" He said picking up the phone,"Oh hey. Yeah it went well...of course I didn't get cause...No one would ever expect me, come on I'm a minor...Yeah...yeah they know that I have it...Ugh I don't even know yet I haven't opened it up yet...I'm not going to peer for that, stupid...I'm going to wait till the others get here...I haven't met them yet, I just know we are being hunted down...the government of course who else, when we revealed ourselves its never been safe for us...don't give me that be optimistic bullshit, you know they just want us for our talents...What do you mean you gotta go? Well call me back when you can...bye...okay." Cherie hung up the phone and sighed,"Any moment now." He said, walking back to the couch, collapsing on it.

~~~

"I know that one of them psychic fuckers stole the case!" an official said with a raspy voice,"Give me the names of every known Psychic we have."

A computer begun to throw out names,"Cherie Radiesth. Age, 15. Ability Type, Sighter, able to peer through the past, present, and future at will, items needed to preform in depth peering. Ability level, 10." The Computer continued with the names.

The Official just shook his head,"And when I thought killing them was good enough...Its time for the Extermination."
Hope Will Never Be Silent.
-Harvey Milk-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

False Hope
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: What Could Go Wrong?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdis on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:26 pm

An uncomfortable silence descended on the room and the official was not sure anyone had heard what he said. Then the other men turned and faced him. Yes, they had definitely heard him. Each one of them had a look of perplexity at the order they had just heard. The official couldn't figure out why. They had killed them before, a full scale extermination of the neusance psychic's would just be the next step.
"You all heard me, extermination. Come on, get to work you lazy bastards!" He yelled.
"Even our own?" One of the men asked, making the official pause. He hadn't thought about their own. It would seem hypocritical if they didn't. But he couldn't deny the assistance it had offered.
"Leave our own for now, it may still have some use"
-----
The door clicked and opened almost silently but Saskia had heard it. She, however, chose to ignore it. She continued to sit on the bed with her earphones in her ears and turned her music up to the max. She couldn't care less for what they had to say. As far as she was concerned, they could all get fucked. But the man didn't take the hint that she was trying to ignore him and walked over to her. He stood right in front of her, obviously trying to demand her attention. She refused to aknowledge him. He finally grew irritated and pulled her earphones out of her ears.
"Come on, the boss wants you," He said sternly.
"Well tell him I'm busy," She retorted.
"I'm not in the mood for your teenage bullshit. The boss wants you," He snapped, taking her Ipod out of her hands and throwing it on the bed before grabbing her by both arms and pulling her to her feet.
"Let go of me!" Saskia yelled. "I can walk on my own!"
"Obviously you can't get up on your own," He snapped. "Now get moving"

Saskia was pushed into the room where the official was waiting for her. She could not stand the sight of him. He was an apathetic, egotistical asshole, just to put it nicely. Her stomach would churn at just the sight of him.
"Ah, Saskia. How is my favourite psychic?" He said in a smug tone
"Just shut up and tell me what you want me for."
"Where are your manners Saskia?" He said with a chuckle, "I would get Agent Alkins here to help you remember them but you'd just dodge every hit with that talent of yours."
Saskia stayed quiet and allowed the pompous bastard to finish. She knew he was enjoying himself.
"Listen Saskia, I want you to do something for me. We're working on an operation at the moment that requires us to find all the psychics hidden within our city."
"And you want me to find them?" Saskia interrupted.
"Yes, if you don't mind," He replied smoothly.
"Well I do mind. I'm not doing it this time. You can do it without me. You're always talking about how you'll fix the world and restore it to how it should be, starting with our city. Well if you're that great you can do it yourself."
"Are you sure you won't do it. You know what happens when you disobey orders Saskia."
"I don't care, I'm not helping you," She snapped defiantly and turned to leave the room.

She had barely made it half way across the room when her head began to throb violently and agony tore through her head. Saskia cried out in pain, her roar of agony echoing within the room. She tried to take another step but the throbbing was far too extreme and she fell to her knees. She felt like bolts of lightning were tearing through her brain and it was all she could do to grab the sides of her head in a hopeless attempt to stop it. With her knees bent below her and kneeling on the ground Saskia couldn't stop herself from reeling forward and digging her fingertips into her head. The pain became too much and another roar escaped her light riby lips.

Agent Alkins wasn't exactly the nicest guy in the world, he was no where near it. He was a perfectly good man, nice enough to have a fiance and lots of friends. He had no problem with adults, he had no problem with children in fact. It was just teenagers that erked him. He couldn't stand their smug back chat and their sense of importance. He especially couldn't stand psychic teenagers. They thought they were above everyone and were full of disrespect for everyone around them. Disrespect was just something he couldn't handle. But as he watched Saskia's trembling figure and her hands clutching at her head in a desperate attempt of solace, as he heard her cries of absolute agony resonate in his head and saw the droplets of unstopable tears drip onto the cement floor she was crouched over he had to turn away. He had only seen this happen once before, last week in fact, when Saskia attacked one of the agents for hitting her. But for all his hate for teenagers, this was not something he could watch. The tortured cries she emitted sent chills over his body and made his heart skip a beat. This truly made him uncomfortable.
"Sir?" He finally said when quite some time had passed.
He turned to look at the official, disturbed to see his malicious grin.
"Sir, I think she's willing to co-operate," He finally said.
"Perhaps you're right," he said and took his finger off the button on the small remote he held. "Are you going to help us Saskia?"

Saskia wanted to say no, she wanted to tell him to go to hell but at the moment she couldn't even speak. Her body was still plagued with uncontrolable trepidation and there was still an unbearable throbbing in her forehead. She clenched her teeth as another teardrop slid across her jaw bone and dropped to stain the cement floor.
"Saskia, I asked you a question," He said a teacher like voice.
Saskia still couldn't answer, it wasn't because she couldn't talk. It was because she couldn't decide on what to say.
"Saskia do you want me to help you answer?" He waved the remote in the air.
"No!" Saskia cried out, "Please don't! I'll help, I'll do it. Just please don't press the button!" She cringed inwardly at the pleading tone her voice had assumed without her permission. She hadn't intended to beg him not to use the remote but thats what had happened. How she hated herself.
"That's a good girl," the official said smugly before heading for the door. On his way he stopped, bent down at Saskia's side and took her head in his hand to make her look at him.
"Don't forget who owns you dear," He said in a mocking tone before letting her head go. "Agent Alkins, help her back to her room. When she's feeling better we'll get this show on the road." With that he left the room, chuckling softly to himself.

Agent Alkins moved over to Saskia's form which was only lightly trembling compared to how shaky it had been before. He was more gentle this time and took her arms in his hands, beginning to help her up.
"Don't touch me!" Saskia snapped. She could get up on her own, she would get up on her own. It took all of Saskia's will power and strength but she managed, very shakily and unstably, to climb to her feet. She would show them that they couldn't defeat her. Agent Alkins went to help her again but she only shot him a glare that told him not to touch her. He stepped back and just let his hands hover in the air so he could catch her if she fell. Saskia shuffled her feet forward, walking unsteadily through the door and down the halls towards her room with Agent Alkins close behind her. He opened her door for her, watching her as she silently walked in and collapsed on her bed. He hesitated before he closed the door and left.
-----
Agent Alkins walked back out to the conference room where some of the other men sat and collapsed in his chair.
"Tough session?" One of the men teased
"Yeah, you could say that." He replied, pausing to think. "Do any of you know what that remote he's got actually does?" He blurted out without thinking. The men looked at each other before the one who had spoken first decided to speak again.
"You're lucky you're the new guy," he joked. But suddenly his expression became very serious. All the other men fell silent and it was obvious that every man in this room was uncomfortable with the mysterious remote.
"Well to understand it fully you need to understand her abilities," He began. "She has the ability to slow down time...well not exactly slow it down. But at will she can slow it down for her. So to us time is moving at a normal speed but she see's it in slow motion. As a bonus, since being here, she has developed it as far as to be able to slow it down so much to hear the individual beats of a heart and uses this technique to tell if someone is telling the truth or lying. This is valuable to us but the real reason she's here is because when she activates her other ability she sees just outlines of people but those who are psychics have a blue aura around them. She can look at a crowd of thousands of people and pick out psychics by activating this technique."
"So most of her abilities, besides the lie detecting, are based on her eyes? What does understanding that have to do with the remote?"
"Yes they're mostly based on her eyes but because of that all her senses buy into the 'illusion'. Now the remote sends a signal to a microchip device that the boss had surgically implanted in her brain, unintentionally close to the part we think, key word think, is responsible for the psychic ability-"
"Why didn't he just remove the part of the brain you think controls it?" Agent Alkins interrupted.
"Well because we need her abilities to find the others and because we don't really know if its responsible for the psychic gene, its just a scientific hunch. Now this remote he carries with him all the time. And when he presses the button it delivers intense currents through her brain through the microchip. Now the reason we believe that the microchip is on the part of the brain that in responsible for the psychic ability is because it automatically activates one of her abilities. Unfortunately for her its the ability to slow time down for her. So when these currents torture her brain, it may feel like two minutes for you but for her it feels like two weeks."
"Shit, no wonder she begged him not to do it?" Agent Alkins mumbled to himself.
"She actually begged him?" The other agent said raising an eye brow and looking at the others around him. "She usually doesn't do that unless it really hurts. She must have been under that one for a long time." He said with a shrug.
"About four or five minutes," Agent Alkins replied.
"A whole month? No wonder she begged," the agent said with a smile. But it wasn't the smug grin that reflected a satisfied expression, instead it was a remorseful smile, one of the saddest smiles Agent Alkins had ever seen.
I don't hold grudges, you just give me a new reason to hate you everyday

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valdis
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!