Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wind Rider

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Wind Rider

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:44 pm

These are Native Americans. They have simple names like Moss, Hekwos(the horse god), Flint, owl. But others have larger names like Painted Sky, Grass fire and more. If you cant figure out a name then pm me with your personality or I can just give you a list of names.
Night men are men with black skin (Whites covered in dried mud. Ask the author of the book. I dont know why.) and they take people away to be slaves.(Just work for them,not be beaten upon.)
Wind Riders are people who ride a wolf, horse, deer, Etc. And/or they can change into an animal. YAY! ^.^

Here are the questions!

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Tell me about you!(You don't have to if you don't wanna):
What you ride (opptional):
What you change into(Opptional):
Riding animal discription:
Transforming animal discription:

Lots of people question their power to tame the animals they ride.

SOOOOOOOOO I will begin!

Name: Gypsie
Personality: Quick thinker, questions the authority of men, always riding her horse, uses a spear and a bow+arrow, normally a loner, known as the QuietOne to her Grandmother
Appearance: Purpleish, blueish eyes,
Tell me about you: Always alone, she normally gets her work done without a fuss. Lots of girls look up to her. Always new she was able to transform into a wolf. Her horse knows too
What you ride: horse
What you change into: wolf horse

Riding animal discription: A pure black and red horse. Active and has the same personaltity as her
Transforming animal discription: Black with a thin, red ring around her left eye

Sorry I couldn't start the start the story. Maybe later
Last edited by Swift.Arrow on Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Wind Rider

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:14 pm

The horse struggled to get away from the vines. She wished the girl was there. She dipped her head down and drank the coool lake water and gobbled up some food. The horse whinnied as the girl came into view. "Shush, baby. Look, I got a knife. I'll cut you from there. The girl climbed up onto a rock and began dragging the knife on the vines. It was going to be a slow proccess.
--------------------
"Where is my daughter?" Screamed a woman. The camp was up and about looking for the girl. She'd been gone sence sun up. A girl named Berry stood on a log and screamed "There she is, there-" SHe was cut off by gasps and sobs. The girl entered the clearing with an animal- a horse with a rope around it's neck. "Everbody!" She announced. "This is Flame!" "So thats where my rope went!" Her brother, Dagger, murmured. Everybody cleared a path. The girl, Gypsie, was murmuring with her father about the horse. "Cut it up! Kill it! Its good food!" "Nooooo! Father! she can carry so much more, and do so much more! She will help us grow. We will kill all of the Night Men!" Gypsie shot back. "I can controll this animal and nonelse can! If I let her go she will come back. If we kill her....." she broke off. Gypsie's father yelled to the people, "My daughter, Gypsie, will controll this horse! If anyone injurs her or the horse. You will be severly punished." Grass Fire looked around with a hard stare. Murmurs soon came about and Grass Fire left.
"If The leader says so we must do it. Grass Fire is a good father and leader. He is wise. He knows." "I am going to ask swift if I can see that horse in action!" "Gypsie is gonna get all the boys!" One mad girl said "Relax she absaloutly hates boys."

Gypsie could be seen everyday with Flame.
Last edited by Swift.Arrow on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sherubii on Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:35 pm

Name: Mira
Personality: Quiet and demure. She's always obedient.
Appearance: She had dark hair, and pale brown eyes. Her skin is, while not pale, not as dark as most others.
What you ride (optional): A horse.
Riding animal discription: Her horses name is Rain. She's almost pure white, with little patches of gray across her back and stomach.
Other: Mira has the power to see into other's minds, especially animals. With animals, she's able to establish a very strong rapport with them.

Mira was at the river, washing the clothing. She had a course bar of soap in one hand, and her mothers favorite dress in the other. When she had finished scrubbing it, she hooked the edge of the sleeve under a rock, letting the water rinse it out. She grabbed the next garment, and began to scrub that too. I don't know why you even wear clothes, said a voice in her mind. "Because I'm not a horse," she replied. But when she spoke, it was with a thread of thought that echoed into the horses mind, so that Rain could hear her words out loud, but also in her mind. I still think it's silly. "Well, you can think whatever you want, you silly horse." And with that, she reached a hand into the river, and splashed Rain, who pranced away quickly, neighing playfully. Mira could hear her cantering away, but she didn't mind. She knew when she needed Rain again, she'd come back. She'd never really broken Rain, and to this day, that horse wouldn't be ridden by anyone else. Lots of men in the village said that the entire purpose of a horse was to be ridden. But Rain was more of a friend, who came and went as she pleased.

Mira was respected in the village. Many people had the power to shapeshift, their body contorting into another shape. She didn't have that ability, but she had the gift of telepathy to such a degree that she was often called to check on a dog, or help train a horse. She didn't let it go to her head, it was just a gift, like that her cousin had with paint and canvass. Or her mother, and her incredible way with words. Her thoughts were quiet as she finished the wash. She wrung it out gently, and hung it over her arm. Her thoughts reached out for Rain, and she let her mind whisper, Come. Then she started to walk. After a moment, she heard Rain's hoofbeats underneath her feet. The horse had gone farther than she'd thought. It's a pity you can't change like the others. It would be fun to run with you. "Well, I like myself just fine, thank you very much." All she got was a snort in return, but she felt the distinct sound of laughter and she boosted herself onto Rain's back. Rain set a slow pace, and Mira didn't push her, but they were soon in sight of the the other people. She dismounted, whispering goodbye, and darted off to the clothing line her mom had already strung up for her. She tied the clothes quickly, double checking the knots. She could see Rain waiting for her to come back, rather impatiently.

So she returned. Anything her mother had for her to do could wait. Rain could barely hold still long enough for Mira to climb back onto her back, and she had barely wound her fingers in the horse's mane before Rain bolted. Mira tightened her legs to prevent herself from falling, and reached out with her mind. The mind of a horse was a beautiful thing. They were simple, but held so much thought, even if most people would have found it useless. And they were connected to each other with a loyalty rarely seen in people. She let her mind mesh with the horse's, until she saw through her eyes. And she thought, I wish everyone could see this.

sherubii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:10 pm

"No one can or will ride her! Only I can!"Gypsie said to the people. She knew only She could ride Flame.Flame was a wild horse. "I can't just throw you up on her back, hoping you wont fall off! I can't teach you!" Gypsie said cooly "The skill to ride such a beauty comes with faith, courage, hope and one big heart. No one hardly ever had these qualities anymore. But I am special." She thought these things everyday. Gypsie couldn't stop believing in what she stood by. No one could make her.

She started running up on a brick stack. Flame galloped besides her. With one huge leap she went from the stone wall to the horse's back. She knew she could shapeshift, nobody else in the village could. Everyone had one power or another but shapeshifting was a special one.
The shapeshifting power was cosidered evil in her village. Thats why she told no one. She knew she possesed the power to run on four paws, to hunt, rip flesh, howl to the moon. Gypsie also knew a horse was one of her shapeshifting options. She ran with flame. Side by side, though she often rode. Gypsie could feel vibrations in the earth. She could tell if someone was lieing just by touch, something in the human body set off a vibration in the body. Gypsie ran faster than any other person. Speed with the earth.
She was running now as a horse. With flame's black and red coating. Her coat was black as a wolf and a horse. Wind was coursing through her viens. How she loved to run!

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!