Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Wolf's Heart

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

A Wolf's Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x__day on Sat May 17, 2008 10:23 pm

This RolePlay is based on Wolf's Rain. Feel free to just come in how ever. No Biography needed, over time your character will develope, and we'll be able to picture them ourselves.

Long ago, wolves claimed the farthest corners of the land. The roamed freely with out any one challenging them. That was the way it was, until humans moved in. They tore down the large billowing ever-greens, maples, red woods, and many others...In their place they built giant concrete confinements with large hollowed out pillars which spewed out poison smokes, and liquids. As they did this. Many wolves got sick and died. Leaving their numbers dwindling at best.These humans soon sought out these beautiful creatures. Hunting them down and claiming their furs as their own, and they wore them in pride for the damage they'd done.

Many years later, the wolves slowly started to make a come back. They were immune to the poison, and in that, it made them stronger. They adapted, and could conceal themselves with illusions. These adaptations made humans see wolves as one of them, and they never thought any different. Soon enough, the wolves thought it safe to stay out with out the illusions. But, this was a bad idea. . . Humans captured the wolves in large quantities, and held them in cages. They trained them to be unusually aggressive, and to fight one another. But behind the new anger, and rage, the wolves were still aware of what they needed to do. . . Escape.
----------
Nina's honey gold eyes darted back and fourth examining the arena. In front of her, a ragged mutt stood growling at her. It was a growl of warning, telling her to back out of the fight, to get away and let him win. Though, there was no way she'd ever let that happen. If one of them were to actually back out security guards would automatically whisk them away to be put down. The pure white wolf barred her teeth back at the mutt, and she lunged. It was a quick effortless motion, but it had more power behind it than what was seen.

Tackling the mutt, Nina's body slammed in into the hard compact dirt. Opening her mouth, she clamped her jaw on the mutt's head threataning to smash it in. The mutt had two options, one: admit defeat, and die painlessly, or two: continue to be stubborn and face a horridly painful death, by means of slight head trauma. Wriggling underneath her powerful body like a fist without water, Nina gave an inwardly groan. This was the part of the fight she hated the most, the part where she had to finish it. " I'm so sorry. " She thought, squeezing her eyes shut. Within seconds the mutt stopped moving, Nina's jaw had curshed his skull like a piece of paper in a fist.
----------
Sitting in the middle of the white room, Nina seemed utterly invisible. Had it not been for the black muzzle, shiney ebony claws, and startling honey gold eyes, you might have not seen her. The small female wolf was in the examination room, though the vets knew there had been know damage done, they wanted to cheak her over, just in case. A tall man with short brown hair came in then, and smiled at Nina. Clipboard in hand, he walked up to her and scratched her ears.

" Hi, Nina. " He cooed softly, proceeding to feel her over for any lumps, cuts or antyhing else.

Nina closed her eyes and sighed at the touch. " Augh, can't I just go back to my kennel? You're so boring. . . "

After another five minutes of poking and proding, the man sent Nina back to her cage, untill her next fight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x__day
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: A Wolf's Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RvBpimp134 on Sat May 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Marcus laid asleep in his rusty cage as his "owner" drove him to the arena. Marcuswas so usued to the fights that it didn't bother him much that he was attacking his own kind, but it made him more angier at the humans everytime he did it, suddenly the van stopped and he heard his "owner" getting out of the van Marcus's emerald green eyes were soon blinded as the van door opened and he was pulled out of the van by his burly owner.
As I was goin over the cork and kerry mountains
I saw captain farrell and his money he was countin
I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier
I said stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya

Musha ring dum a doo dum a da
Whack for my daddy-o
Whack for my daddy-o
Theres whiskey in the jar-o

Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the jar.
No I am not an actual pimp, stop asking.

"For whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee."

George Carlin, may you Rest In Peace man. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RvBpimp134
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x__day on Sun May 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Nina's ears twitched slightly at the sound of tires, then the sound of metal scraping metal. " Wonder who's in today? " She questioned softly, to human ears it sounded like soft growls. Sitting up in her cage, Nina strained to see through the bars to the door. All the wolves that came in always came in through the door she was looking at, so she always knew what she might or might not go up against.

x__day
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RvBpimp134 on Sun May 18, 2008 8:03 pm

Marcus's owner opened the door and he was once again greeted by darkness, but to his eyes, he was still able to see everything and then spotted another wolf in a cage, his owner was stopped by a man his cage was then sat down next to the other wolf's, Marcus looked over to the other wolf, but didn't say anything.

RvBpimp134
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x__day on Sun May 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Eyeing the new wolf, Nina narrowed her eyes. " What's your average? Or are you new to the fight? " She asked softly, refering to how many wins he had, or draws; because losing was never possible, if it was, he would be long dead. " Or could it be you're here for other reasons? "

x__day
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RvBpimp134 on Mon May 19, 2008 7:38 am

"15." was all he said, and all he wanted to say, he didn't want to talk to the ones that he was gonna fight.

RvBpimp134
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x__day on Mon May 19, 2008 4:13 pm

Nina thought about his answer for a moment, then she turned away curling up into the corner of her cage. Her thoughts drifted now to her own average, fourteen. This new wolf was better than her by one. She would have to get better.

x__day
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RvBpimp134 on Mon May 19, 2008 4:16 pm

Marcus snorted and curled up into a ball as he waited for his owner to get back from talking to the other man.

RvBpimp134
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!