Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Would a Battle Royale-esque roleplay interest anyone?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Would a Battle Royale-esque roleplay interest anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wizard_and_Glass on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:36 am

I've been tossing this over and over in my brain and it has resolved itself into an issue that I can't rid myself of without suggesting it to find out exactly what people think of it. For those of you who haven't read Battle Royale or the fanfiction that has recently been eating at the recesses of my brain, 72 Hours, the premise is that high-school kids are kidnapped by the government for their game show, which consists of those high-school kids slaughtering each other until there is only one survivor. I don't think I'm in any shape to moderate it, nor to plan the whole thing out, so if anyone is interested, help would be appreciated, though I would add myself into it all. I've been dying to try it out, yet I will accept it if no one is interested. For those of you who read this, I thank you for your time. I'll have to make another character bio if this takes off, as Steven T. Krane won't work in this one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wizard_and_Glass
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Would a Battle Royale-esque roleplay interest anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wizard_and_Glass on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:39 am

Neh, I was hoping that this one would go somewhere, but I wasn't truly expecting anything to come of it, for I don't quite think that a ready slaughter of high-school children buzzes in everyone's brain with such an acceptable ring to it as in mine. I would absolutely love the opportunity to enact vengeance upon those preppy people who love to tease (in the Battle Royale world, of course, not in the real world). Oh well. You win some, you lose some, and this one turned out to be a loser, I think. Maybe one day I could think up a better explanation for it and then get some response to ito Ahh, look at me, all rambling and stuff. I'll put it to rest now and let my fingers cool off.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wizard_and_Glass
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!