Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Would you, could you... Err

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Would you, could you... Err

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexaFlameZhani on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:59 pm

A dirty, mud coated vehicle screeches to a halt besides the curb. The driver of the Pontiac Aztec clearly ise ither a new driver or simply lacks driving skills. Sadly, it is the latter. A tall, thinnish woman opens the door and steps down from the sports utility vehicle and stumbles a bit in shining, dark leather boots. Stumbling still, perhaps from the anxiety that she's been wrecked with lately, she approaches the seemingly forboding building ahead of her. She reaches for the chilly, metallic handle of a sparkling, glass door. While swinging it open, she steps through and approaches the lobby ahead of her. A petite woman with crimson hair and rimmed, crocodilian glasses smiles at the guest as she shyly approaches.

"Welcome, is this your first time?", the receptionist cheerfully asks.

"Uh.. err, well I suppose..."

"Great-"

"It's my first time here, but not my first time coming to.. You know, one of these places." Alexa responds. Alexa, the stumbling, anxious raven-haired woman had done this sort of thing before. However, she was a bit rusty and hadn't been to a place like this in quite a while.

"Great! My name is Elizabeth, I'll show you in!" The woman graciously steps from the large, chestnut desk and briskly moves towards the outside. She turns to Alexa and smiles, warmly beckons her and when Alexa has begun to follow, leads her down a brightly lit corridor.

Greetings all...I haven't done this sort of thing in a while so please forgive me if my skills are a bit dusty, cob-webby or whatever :)
I'm actually Alexandra but on here I'd like to go by either Alexa or Flame, as I've used those names pretty frequently in the past. I haven't roleplayed in years most likely, I suppose life has gotten to be a bit busy. I'm currently a college student in Vermont, but my "residence" is in Massachusetts. I was born a little before nineteen years from today and began roleplaying approximately eight or so years ago. Most of my experience is either in Redwall or Harry Potter fan-fiction but I've dabbled a lot in fantasy genres, usually pertaining to the former. I suppose there's potentially a lot that I could be saying about myself, but I've got a sort of brain fart and the most you'll get out of me past now is a "Uh...er... "
Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlexaFlameZhani
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!