Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zaltos Kiraxo [Orikalkos Leader]

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Zaltos Kiraxo [Orikalkos Leader]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:41 pm

Name: Zaltos Kiraxo
Race: Anti-Phoenix [Vampire/Phoenix]
Element(s): Fire/Lightning
Weapon(s): Phoenix Scythe/Phoenix Blade
Hair Color: Jet Black
Hair Style: Sephiroth
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Skin Tone: Caucasion
Height: 6'0
Body Tone: Slim/Muscular
Attitude: Arrogant/Cocky/Conceited/Caring/Supportive

History: My name is Zaltos Kiraxo. I am known as the Anti-Phoenix or the Black Phoenix Warrior. Both names do I deserve for my darkest secret....

Zaltos was born from two loving parents. His father Kryptic Kiraxo, possessed the Phoenix within him. He was powerful and nearly unbeatable. His mother, who's name is not known, was a vampire. (Twisted? It get's better.) They were in love with each other. They did have their flaws tho', Kryptic was quick to be angered, and believed in perfection. His mother was blood thirsty, but could control it. As time went on, they decided to have a child. When the time of birth came around, they not only had one child, they had two. Two beautiful twins named Zaltos and Demigrem. Kryptic did not think either of these children were beautiful. He thought that they should be rid of. Why? Demigrem was a full fledged Vampire who could manipulate and create lightning. Zaltos was the worst according to his father. He was nothing like his father. He was born with a phoenix within him. But, this phoenix mixed with the vampire within him, and thus created the Anti-Phoenix. It was far more powerful than the normal phoenix, and was one of a kind. Kryptic was delighted in neither of their births, so he tried to kill both of them. But first, he drew his sword and killed their mother, burning her body and soul with the flames of his Phoenix Blade. But his attempts against the children failed. When he went to attack Demigrem, their mothers parents created a void vortex and pulled the child through. The blade did nip the mans body and left a scar running down his upper torso. This angered the father even more now. When he went to attack Zaltos, he summoned all of the Phoenix and his power into his blade, hoping it would kill both himself, and Zaltos. Such actions failed to do so. The Black Phoenix within Zaltos showed it's form for less than a second. It's figure was the skeleton of a large bird that was lit by a black, ghastly flame that would rip the life out of anything. When Kryptic's blade began to fall and the Anti-Phoenix released itself, a large explosion of black fire created a dome around their estate. The explosion came back together, as if reversing time in a way, but it wasn't. As it came back together, Krptic turned to ash and his sword dropped. When the smoke settled from the flame, the ash of Kryptic was within the blade. The Anti-Phoenix grasped the blade and molded itself with it. Once this was done, it resided back into Zaltos's body.

Zaltos lived a tough child hood. He had no friends or anything. He had himself and the streets. He fought for food, clothing, anything, just so he could survive. His life did not change until he hit the mortal age of 17, when he fell in love. He changed from that moment on. His love was a pharoah. Zaltos rose to power with this man. He was trained and equipped with armor and weapons. He even had two twins. They took after their mother, who was human. They maybe had a faint trace of vampire within them, but it would take over them as time passed, making them full-fledged. Their names were Rose Kiraxo and Destin Kiraxo. But the happiness faded with time. Their mother became corrupted by greed and became lustful over another man. She began to cheat, and Zaltos tolerated it for a bit, not letting her know he knew, praying she would change. Over time, she did become loyal again, but it wasn't for long. The day of their wedding, she was killed by something unknown. His son, Destin was also killed by the same force. That same day, he gathered his men and left Egypt's royalty and started his own group, Organization of the Orikalkos, who rose to be a great power. He lead them for some time before he was killed. When he was killed, Rose was old enough to lead Orikalkos. During that period, Orikalkos rose to it's most powerful peak before his disappearance. By that time tho', Zaltos had been revived from the dead and his body fully healed, still possessing the anti-phoenix. He then began to rebuild his empire, and now, he serves as the Right General of the Grand Army.

[If you want to know more about Zaltos and his history, ask me. He's very old, centuries, but he looks maybe 25. So yeah, ask away my friends.]
Just because I lie next to you in this bed, doesn't mean you're safe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!