Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Academy For Hybrids

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Academy For Hybrids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:23 pm

It was made when the humans where in walfare. They used to get on with the "Mutants" until one killed a human by accident. Then all the Mutants over 18, except a few that just turned 18 a couple of months after, where killed and burnt after bieng cut into pieces. The school has taught the children how to protect themselves, and basically, how to live. The elders that barely survived live in a completely different country, unknown to humans, and the youngers are bieng trained as soldiers, such as the human children are.

The headmaster had created the school, even before the Fued, and had basically ran the school. He has a class for 3 students in each year, and it's basically the class for the children witht he most special talents. They are the only ones who will actually fight against the human army's, the class is specially set for the different students, to help them excel in thier talents.Yet the real training is only one day a week, they still stay in the same classes, and are always taught by the headmaster, the only real trustworthy teacher, that isn't part - human

Basically, school roleplay, like, duh, and basically, there's only 15 spaces for the special class, 3 in each year as I explained, however many peopel want to join, and... yeah

Character Sheets:
TEACHER SHEETS:
Name:
Personality:
Teaches:
Love Intrest:
Distinct Traits: Tattoo's, Piercings, ect.
Appearance:
ECT:

=============

PUPIL SHEETS:
Name:
Personality:
Year: 7:12 years 8:13 years 9:14 years 10:15 years 11:16 years 12:17 years
Ability's:Total Of 3
Distinct Traits:
Love Intrest:
Appearance:
ECT:

==============

HEADMASTER:Who ever want's to play him just ask
Name: Adam Larme
Breed: Vampire - Demon
Personality: Is very fun and mischeviouse, as seriously as he takes his work, he can also be very childish, and sometimes acts younger then the children in his class, but can get really serious if someone is in trouble. Usually is in his office in his spare times writing, marking papers, or playing vidio games
Teaches: Everything
Love Intrest: No One Yet
Distinct Traits: has a hoop earing on his right ear, wears a silver cross on a fine chain, ahas a tattoo of a butterfly on his neck
Appearance:http://www.dollmore.net/shop/image_big.php?image=20081121042046b.jpg&number=6195
*Wears This Suit:http://www.dollmore.net/shop/image_big.php?image=20090107105505b.jpg&number=6414*

I shall post my sheet when I get 4 characters

| Year 7: Year 10:
1.| |
2.| |
3.| |
|Year 8: Year 11:
1.| | Melody
2.| |
3.| |
|Year 9: Year 12:
1.| RESERVED | Destiny
2.| | Serena
3.| |
Last edited by chidori_chii on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
“Ray- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Academy For Hybrids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:54 pm

I will edit, just busy right now.

Name: Melody
Breed: Witch- Human half breed
Personality: She is shy and dosn't talk very much
Year: 11
Ability's: Talk to fairys and other magical creatures due to her knowledge of many different languages, can read the minds of people who don't have witch blood in them though this can get tricky if a vampire has drunk witch blood lately that can confuse her some times, for some reason people seemed very relaxed around her though she dosn't really understand it.
Distinct Traits: She has bright blue eyes that always shine when she smiles, she has a locket around her neck that was given to her by her mother that she always wears, when she's scared or embarrassed or just being shy she lets her hair long blond cover her face.
Love Intrest: It's a secret
Appearance: Has blond hair
ECT: Sometimes she can't control her powers. Her mother was the witch and her father human. She takes after her mother most by her powers and face , but gets her blond hair and blue eyes from her father.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:07 pm

*Does snoopy dance* SUM1 JOINED =]
is the head teacher buff?
and yes, I like Tacos. They are nice.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:12 pm

PUPIL SHEETS:

Name: destiny Gibes
Breed: elf
Personality: serious when fighting, or being challenged but is normally a happy, friendly and laidback person.
Year: 12:17 years
Ability's: strength, agility and flight.
Distinct Traits: sharp red eyes
Love Interest: none as of yet.
Appearance: http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9184 ... ainfm6.png
ECT: her sword (shown in picture) is very heavy and only destiny can pick it up. She calls her sword sabre.
an optimist is someone who jumps of the Empire state building and after 50 floors says "so far, so good"

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:28 pm

cool cool mah friend
i shall upsate list when i get one more peep

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bee35 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:39 pm

I'll try.

PUPIL SHEETS:
Name: Serena Marcus
Breed: half human, half vampire
Personality: Serena is pretty shy to new people. She's mysterious, and has that very innocent look to her, she seeks thrills though, and will do almost anything to get her in trouble. Once she gets to know you though, she's very quirky and loves to have a good time.
Year: 11:16
Ability's: When she feels threatned, she can have abnormal strength. It dosen't happen much, she has to care for the person deeply.
Distinct Traits: Bright green eyes, blonde almost flaxen hair
Love Intrest: Any takers? :]
Appearance: Shoulder length blonde wavy hair, green eyes, faint freckles along her nose line, and flawless skin.
ECT: ....
Last edited by bee35 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

bee35
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:51 pm

I edited my profile.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Name: Shade "Lord of war" Hatori
Breed: As in Neko, Vampire, Ect. Lycan
Personality: Meh
Teaches: War
Love Intrest: None. At all. Never will.
Distinct Traits: Tattoo's, Piercings, ect. Tatoo of the skull and crossbones
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 7.jpg?o=26 (human) http://images.elfwood.com/art/n/o/nordm ... knight.jpg (lycan)
ECT: Actually has a stash of weapons tp calm own a class or get them to shutup or pay attention. Res are just for personal reaons.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:06 pm

thank you, and a great profile it is, as well as you Vacilli, Bee and Petals =]
thanks for joining, I'll post my sheet in a min

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexandra on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Name:Alexandra (alex)(aly) (unown)
Breed:Angle/Guardain
Personality: is shy around groups and most people, very seldom opens up to people but loves animal, if she dus make friends she wont let them go and she will give her lifwe to protect them
Year: 7:11years
Ability's:
1-3.(i think this is good for all three)is able to "borrow"(without herting or ingering) (if)someone's has ability's. just need to touch skin to skin able to "borrow" and use power for an x amout of time depending on how long they touch. and is able to store and hold that power without using it till she needs it latter on(the person can still use power with out any efects at all)
Distinct Traits:Always wears gloves. long sleaves, and geans as to not take anyones power bye acident. always wears hair down and covers face.
Love Intrest: Never bin loved so dusnt know what to want or feel
Appearance:long black hair-lightly pailed skin-changing, silver,grey,black eyes-5'8"-
ECT:Has lost memoerys of most her life and is an orphan

Alexandra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:16 am

2 things: Great sheet, she would be 12 if in year seven, as it says, lol, but cool otherwise
=======
Name: Gabriell Larme
Breed: Vampire Demon
Personality: He is very fun and Mescheiviose *SP?* like his father, but much more responsable. He is usually reading a book and alone, and has a wierd liking for bouncy balls, but other than that he is very hyper and fun in class, always getting into trouble as the class joker.
Year: 9
Ability's: Extreme Speed, Can Walk Through Walls, here's a wierd one, he can listen to music by putting CD's next to his ear. *Idea from Rosswell*
Distinct Traits: Wears the same Eye make up and coat in picture, but wierdly does not wear anything on his lips.
Love Intrest: No one intrests him enough. Yet.
Appearance: http://www.dollmore.net/shop/image_big.php?image=20071021123304b.jpg&number=4380
ECT: Drinks Human blood, but not properly, it is put in a pouch for him, as he cannot live on animal blood, it makes him weak.
===================================
Name: Faith Melody Black
Breed: Siren
Personality: She is dark and twisted in her own sense, and far from what anyone would call normal, her reaction bieng the strangest, towards humans bieng sadistic but towards mutants, not even taking them into recognition, but can be very trustworthy and loyal.
Year: 8
Ability's: When she screams and her eyes are closed, a forcfield is created around her that destroys almost everything in her path, that goes on for miles. Although when she uses this power, her voice leaves with the forcefield, and it takes her 3 hours to get it back, and 5 hours to recover fully
Distinct Traits: A Treble Cleff birthmark on her shoulder, strangely she wears no make-up, her face is originally like what it is in the picture.
Love Intrest: Hates most people
Appearance: (I don't like the zoom in version of her-.-)
http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=789
ECT:is always at the back of the classroom, just observing.
Last edited by chidori_chii on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Um..chidori_chii my characters name is Melody....

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:34 am

=S sorry, I'll change that and we can start, cool?

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:04 am

when we going to stat chidori_chii????

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:59 pm

anyone of you guys can start now
i was waiting for one of you to start anywho, lol

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElectromanceR on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 pm

PUPIL SHEETS:
Name: Lilith vexios
Breed: neko
Personality: calm and gentle but has crazy fits usually a nice guy though
Year: 12
Ability's:formation of matter and teleportation
Distinct Traits: black cloak, looks young for her age and caries a big scythe that she talks to.
Love Intrest:
Appearance: ImageECT: she was abandoned as a child and raised herself off the streets later she decided to go to this school for hybrids.
ImageImage Image

IF THERE IS EVIL IN THIS WORLD,
IT LURKS IN THE HEARTS OF MAN.

-Edward D. Morrison

NICE BOAT!!!!!

ElectromanceR
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!