Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Akatsuki's Art

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Akatsuki's Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akatsuki_Gurl on Sun May 18, 2008 10:01 am

This took me two weeks to draw, It's Asa Shigure from the Hentai game Shuffle. Hope you guys like it. :)

(C) Shuffle and Asa Shigure

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akatsuki_Gurl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Akatsuki's Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun May 18, 2008 12:51 pm

Haha, Hentai eh?
*shrug*
It's a good picture anyway.
XD
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 2:18 pm

Nice picture. But I wouldn't suggest going any more into the Hentai thing. And for those of you that don't know what it is your lucky to still have you innocence.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x__day on Sun May 18, 2008 6:57 pm

Your facial part needs a little more work. It looks squished.

Other than that, it's a beautiful peice of work :]

x__day
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sat May 24, 2008 2:13 pm

Hentai fan right here! I like it. ^_~

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlazingBunny on Sat May 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Nice shading job, it's even all over. I'm usually pretty ADD with shading, something darker than the should be or too light.

BlazingBunny
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akatsuki_Gurl on Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:05 am

Mr Hyde wrote:Nice picture. But I wouldn't suggest going any more into the Hentai thing. And for those of you that don't know what it is your lucky to still have you innocence.
Personaly, I like Hentai

Akatsuki_Gurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorFarmer on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:33 am

If thats suposed to be hentai, then the shits too weak. <--- always wanted to say that.

Nice pic, though.

RaptorFarmer
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!