Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice; Welcome To Wonderland ~;~ IC

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Alice; Welcome To Wonderland ~;~ IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:05 pm

ooc; Guys, this is the IC thread for the RP loosely based of American Mcgee's Alice. DO NOT post character profiles here. Post them in the OOC Thread. I'd like OOC kept to a minimum here, if you can. Any questions, post them in the OOC thread, or PM me, I'll be glad to help. At this point, Alice is still in Rutledge Asylum. All Wonderland creatures, good and evil, please post how your characters feel about the new 'Dark' Wonderland. Add more to your post, but I would like to see their opinions on that. And then, we can really begin the madness!

IC;
Alice sat on her bed, legs crossed, looking down at the coarse sheets through the curtain of her dark hair. Her emerald coloured eyes were dark with pain, and they weren't really seeing the sheets. Clutched to her chest was a limp cuddly toy, a rabbit which had once been white, but age and dirt had turned it a dull grey colour. Through the mess that was now her mind, Alice could vaugely remember a rabbit, and herself. A young, naive girl, with blonde hair that had darkened as she'd grown.
Down the Rabbit-Hole and through the Looking-Glass, into Wonderland

But was Wonderland just a sign of her madness earlier in her life? Had she actually met the Rabbit? The Mad Hatter? The Queen of Hearts, the Duchess, the Caterpillar, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum, the March Hare, the Doormouse? The Cheshire Cat? The Cheshire Cat, and the grin that so often haunted Alice's nightmares, came to her in the middle of the night, causing her to wake and scream, unable to remove the image from her mind, unable to stop screaming.

How Alice wished that grin would leave her alone! Allowing the rabbit toy to fall from her arms, she looked up at the door as she heard the key in the lock. Her thin and sallow face remained stony, but her eyes became bright with fear. They were coming, it was Them or Her. Or maybe it was the other, the Doctor, come to help her. But did he help her? No. He didn't. He called it helping. Alice called it torture. He forced her to relive the worst day of her life over and over, so much that now when she saw him, she could smell the roasting of human meat, hear the flames roaring around her, even see flames rise.
No, if anything, her insanity was fuelled by him and his helping. Then the persn at the door left, and Alice relaxed slightly. She was to be spared today. She was to be given mercy today. And then she saw the grin. The grin that continually haunted her. Whimpering, Alice curled up in a ball on her bed, shutting her eyes tight, as if it would make the grin go away.
It never worked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Alice; Welcome To Wonderland ~;~ IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:26 pm

The Cheshire cat clung to one of the old Gnarled trees, His boney tail hanging limp over the branches. His claws seemed to be larger than usual, clinging to the bark, slowly ripping it away. The tree was rotting, maggots and bugs crawling out of the holes. He could hear it screaming, almost begging for it's life to end. He grinned, his fangs horrid and yellowed with age. He could never stop grinning. It was his signature. Slowly he began to fade, his tail then his feet, his thin body and then his head only leaving his smile. Once that disappeared the tree collapsed, The bark crashed to the ground and the stump was blackened.

The cheshire cat appeared a few feet away from the tree, his bony tail held high. He glanced at the sky, his narrow eyes surveying it. The sky was black, grey clouds seemed to thunder up above. What was going one in the Wonderland. It wasn't so Wonderful anymore, it was terrifying. The Queen of Hearts minions roamed everywhere, killing innocent beings. "OFF With Their HEAD!" could be heard in the wind. It always sent chills down his spine. What was happening to Alice that was causing the wonderland to be at such disarray?
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brad on Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:14 pm

The White Rabbit was on time. He was always on time. Inside he felt the pull towards the doll, the little worn thing Alice carried like a life presever. It was the Rabbit.

He let himself go, feeling an odd feeling up his crooked spine as he left his body. He saw through the beady black eyes, the buttons acting like tiny filters, his vision grey and distorted.

It was cold. He saw the dark mass on the bed.

"Alice?"
Dance forever with the devil on a cold cell block
But that's what happens when you rape, murder and sell rock
Devils used to be gods, angels that fell from the top
There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot

Brad
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:21 pm

Alice heard her name. But that was impossible. There was no-one in the room.
"I'm getting worse," She muttered, sitting up, and hurying her head in her hands. Inwardly, she wondered how the people of Wonderland would react to her if they saw her now. She was not the seven year old picture of innocence no more, she'd never be like that ever again.

She'd be lucky to become sane again.

Taking her head from her hands, she scratched her wrist, but it didn't help the itch. It was the bandages. But she had to keep them on, they hadn't come off since she'd slashed her wrists in a desperate attempt to go with her parents. But someone had definately said her name. Sighing, she turned around and screamed.
Her rabbit doll was looking back at her. Scrambling back against the headboard, she stared at it, face filled with fear.
"Oh my God, I'm getting worse," She said in a horrfied whisper to herself, curled up against the headboatd as if the Rabbit was going to come at her and attack her.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrokenShadow on Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:54 pm

The mad hatter's eyes darted from clock to clock. His entire study was filled with clocks and one of them was out of tune. A genious scientist like him couldn't have a clock that was out of tune. The fact that one of his contraptions weren't functioning properly drove him absolutely mad. He reached in under his large hat and pulled out a scolding cup of tea. He poured it down into his mouth in one fell swoop. His eyes watered up and inside his mouth, his tongue was starting to boil. The scolding tea went down his throat and into his mechanical stomach. The hatter smacked his iron fist into the wooden table and shouted out loud
"Bring me a child from the assylum!"

An automobot clicked and beeped before following his order. A few minuts later, it brought in a mentaly unstable child. It threw the child onto the hard cold steel floor and rolled back to its place. The child instinctivly found the fetalposition and its head started rocking back and forth.

The mad hatter gently lifted the child back up its feet. He flashed a dark teethbaring grin, and asked the child
"Would you like some tea?"

Immeadiatly after asking the question he lifted his mechanical arm and smashed it into the face of the child, breaking whatever bones it had collided with.
"That was nice huh?"

The mad scientist scurried around looking for tools, parts and whatever he needed to reconstruct the face and add handy features such as a teabrewer and toaster.

BrokenShadow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brad on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:17 pm

"Alice," he said. "Alice, come to us."

"We need you."

The Rabbit tried to look around, but his head woldn't move. His ears were plastered to his head weathered and grey and horrible. Alice didn't move. She was curled up on the headboard, obbing gently. She had been speaking earlier, but the Rabbit's cotton ears couldn't decipher the words. He was trapped here, the walls of foam and fuzzy fur binding him in the cold floor of this dark place. He knew he was sweating but could't feel it.

"Alice!" he said loudly. "Alice, come back.

"Come back to Wonderland."

Brad
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:12 pm

The Cheshire Cat had been hiding after the falling of the rotten tree. He had dove into a cavern made from molding rocks. It was dark, and damp, slimey water dripping on it's boney head. He watched as armies of deformed cards went to the tree to investigate it. The Cheshire cat remained grinning no matter how much it just wanted to frown.

If Alice could return and make things right, everything would be back to normal and he wouldn't have to hide from every single thing. The Cheshire cat stepped from the crevice watching the cards walk away. He slipped up another tree, the dead leaves breaking under his feet.

Alice Come back.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:06 am

Alice watched the toy for a few more minutes, and when it mentioned Wonderland, she got a flashback of her chasing the Rabbit all over it. A ghost of a smile crossed her face for a split second, before disappearing, but the fear had gone from her eyes. Slowly getting off the bed, she walked to the toy, and bent to pick it up. Holding it up so she could inspect it, another shadow of a smile crossed her face.

"Why do you need me?" She asked, in something little more than a whisper.
"I can't go. I can't leave here. I'm insane. I can't help you," Walking back to her bed, she propped the rabbit up on her pillow so she could see it, and sat at the end of the bed so it could see her.

"I'm not who I was. I'm mad,"

"But I don't want to be mad!"
"Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here," The grin

Alice shuddered as she remembered that. She still didn't want to be mad, but she had doubted she would ever actually go insane when she left Wonderland. Maybe she didn't want to know why she was needed. Reaching forward, she went to grab the rabbit, but when she touched him, she got a vision of Wonderland, which caused her to scream a little, and jerk her hand back as if she'd been burned.

"What's wrong with Wonderland?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brad on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 am

Alice was different. Her hair was black and dirty and slashed, and her red dress was too small. Bandadges covered her wrists, and she itched them as she spoke.

"What's wrong with Wonderland?" she asked. She moved the stuffed toy onto the bed, the little Rabbit seeing the movement but feeling nothing.

"Everything, Alice." the Rabbit said. He didn't know how he made the sound. His mouth was unmoving. "The Queen. She's back. And the soldiers are worse. People are dying."

Alice looked at him questioningly but Rabbit continued. "The trees are dying. I am not like I was. The Queen is a bitch. You're the only one who can help."

From nowhere came a ominous tick. "I musn't be late." he said. He willed himself to stand, and he lookde and saw his legs slowly moving, forcing the cotton Rabbit to stand. He hopped off the bed. "Come, Alice. We need you again." And he ducked under the bed.

Brad
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:11 am

"Hey, wait! Where you going?!" Alice demanded, getting off the bed and crouching so she could see under it. All she saw was darkness.
"Hey! Wait!" Lying down, she crawled under the bed. It never seemed to end. Then somehow, she lost balance, and she was falling.

Normally, Alice would have screamed. But she'd done this before, ten years ago. She actually felt comfortable, knowing she was going to Wonderland once more. Then the flash of what she got when she touched the rabbit came back, and she shuddered - dark clouds blocked out the sky, dead trees that seemed to be reaching out to you for help, or to take your life, the screams in the wind, and the Card Soldiers. Maybe she should have stayed at Rutledge.

Alice landed heavily, and let out a grunt. Standing, she started to brush the dust off her dress, only to realise it was different - gone was the dirty pinafore she'd worn at the Asylum, which hadn't been changed in a few days because her orderlies thought it was funny. Her bandages hadn't been changed either, though they were the same. Now she was wearing something that looked like what she'd wore the first time she came, except it had pockets on the apron with numbers sewn into them, and she was wearing heavy buckled boots, which felt strangely comfortable on her feet.

Drawing herself up to her full height, which was boosted because the shoes raised her slightly, Alice stared at the place that was now Wonderland. She took half a step forward, and heard her foot land on something. Crouching to pick it up, she examined the knife. She ran her finger along the blade, making a small slice, and she watched as the blood dripped off the blade.

"Rabbit! Rabbit, where are you? And where is this place?" Alice wanted to make sure before assuming Wonderland was ruined.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brad on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:05 pm

The Rabbit was running slready, ahead of Alice. He felt the cold watch beating a tatoo on his leg as he ran. He could't be late.

He heard Alice yell behind him. "I mustn't be late!!" he yelled back,looking back andunable to find the girl through suddenlt-appearing fog. "She'll have my head! Hide, Alice!"

She asked, shouting; "Where is this place?"

"Wonderland, dear!" he yelled back, dodging a massive, gnarled tree with a lering face and nearly tripping over a great green toad. "This is Wonderland! You must stop her!"

Rabbit could only hope she knew who she was as he dashed farther into a thickening fog.

Brad
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:09 am

Alice watched the rabbit run off, and groaned. Not again. Then again, she supposed there was a difference now. Being late might cost him his life. She thought about giving chase, but the thickening fog put her off the idea.

Suprisingly, she couldn't help but say to herself that it might actually be better here than at Rutledge. She'd probably be able to see all her old friends again. If they weren't dead. And if they were, and the Queen was responsible, she'd shove the Vorpal Blade right through her heart. If she has one, regardless of her name, she thought, a smile crossing her face.

Will my friends even recognise me? Suddenly crossed her mind. She had no idea. The dress might give it away slightly, but her attitude and looks were different. Various bruises and healing cuts covered her body because of the abuse her orderlies had given her, but most of them you couldn't see. Then there were the obvious scars on her wrists that sometimes opened up and started to bleed again. Like now. Examining the bloodstain spreading on the dirty cloth wrapped around her wrist, Alice knew she had to find someone to help her find her way around the new Wonderland.

She had two choices, and she didn't particularly care about either one of them. Wait in fog for someone, or something, to find her, or start walking in the hopes of finding somewhere safe. But when she looked around she doubted she'd find anything safe. Stalling a few seconds to choose, Alice tucked the knife into waistband of her apron, should she need it, and started to walk, getting unnerved by the howls on the wind.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:35 am

"B-b-but your Majes-"
"SILENCE!!!!!!!!!" The Queen bellowed.
All chatter in the throne room immediately fell silent.
"Right...Now, tell me again, and clearly this time you bumbling fool , MY PATIENCE IS WEARING THIN!" She roared, as the messenger cowered away.
He bowed low and, trembling, began to talk in a stuttering voice,
"Y-y-your m-majesty, I was j-j-just s-saying that I-"
"GET TO THE POINT!!!!!!!!"
The messenger froze like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
"WE SAW ALICE!" He blurted out in a terrified squeak before hurriedly clamping his hand over his mouth.
The Queen's left eye twitched slightly and her whole body shook in a raging fury, she beared her teeth and opened her eyes so wide they looked as though they might pop out of their hollow sockets.
The queen let out an ear splitting scream and everyone cowered to the floor, covering their ears and shrinking away from the banshee like sound.
The queen stopped and drew a deep breath, and then screaming evn louder than before, snatched her left guard's scythe and flung it through the air forcefully, knocking the messengers head clean off his shoulders.
Everyone was silent and stood staring at the decapitated corspe of the once-messenger.
"Off with his head..." The Queen muttered under her breath as she watched the oozing blood suddenly spurt out and splat the front of her beautiful gown.
She slowly looked down until her eyes rested on the gory bloodstain that was shaped, ironically, like a messy heart.
She moved her delicate finger and let the tip of her spiderweb nail scratch over some of the blood, before lifting it to her mouth and sucking it off.
Her face distorted itself into a disgusted grimace as she wrenched her finger out of her mouth,
"Ugh, peasant blood,"
She returned her attention to the bloddied corpse that lay, not two feet away from her.
She pointed at the nearest servant to her and clicked her fingers, before pointing back to the dead messenger," You
"Off with his head..." The Queen muttered under her breath as she watched the oozing blood suddenly spurt out and splat the front of her beautiful gown.
She slowly looked down until her eyes rested on the gory bloodstain that was shaped, ironically, like a messy heart.
"get that mess cleaned up, If we are to be expecting guests, we don't want them to disaprove of our home." She smiled, threw her head back and let out a diabolical laugh.
"Oh, yes, Alice will be suprised when she arrives."
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:05 am

The fog. It was thickening, becoming something that captured innocent creatures. It was like a being itself, slowly moving through the dead forest. The cheshire cat decided to search for something he believed wasn't really there. Suddenly he felt a woosh of air and watched the rabbit speed by. He couldn't be late or it was "off with his head." The Cheshire cat thought for a moment. Could Alice have returned with the rabbit? He had not seen the rabbit all since the beginning when he first brought Alice, but could he really have brought her back.

The Cheshire cat grinned, and suddenly his body disappeared. His ears, then legs, then tail, head, eyes and finally the grin. He reappeared somewhere deeper into the forest. His eyes and grin appeared through the fog and he could see something, someone.

"Well, Well, I see they've come back, but the magic seems to lack."

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:32 am

Alice jumped when she heard the voice behind her, and pulled out the knife, pointing it threateningly at the fog, her eyes wild. As wild as they'd been when she'd first been sent to Rutledge.
"Come out of the fog with no fight, and I may not have to hurt you," Pushing her hair from her eyes so she might be able to see better, she waited a few minutes, before tucking the knife back into the waistband of her dress and folding her arms. She'd finally recognised the voice. Taking a few steps forward, she saw something.
The grin.
Strangely, it didn't scare her here. It belonged here. She grinned herself as the Cheshire Cat started to materialise before her eyes.
"You've gone quite mangy, cat, but your grin's a comfort. So, tell me. Was it the Queen of Hearts that turned Wonderland dark, or something else that has twisted your home?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:42 am

The cheshire cat appeared, his eyes, then his claws, his tail, then his paws( Omg it rhymes!). His body appeared then his ears. The last to materialize was his earing that hung loosely from his right ear.

"My My Alice have you grown, but everything is in the unknown, I must be quiet but here's what I'll do, I'll keep a secret between me and you. Whenever you need me I'll be nearby, just give me a call and I'll be there to pry. Now to answer your question I must be true, wonderland has changed because of you!"

The cheshire cat laughed before slowly disappearing into the fog. His grin however seemed to be left.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brad on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:53 am

The Rabbit jumped into a tiny hole in the ground, his body thining as he slid into the ground. The Village of the Doomed was underground, and that's where he needed to be.

The tunnels were lit by dark lamps, carved into niches in the wall. Footsteps echoed through the halls and tunnels, the dark earth seeming to enchance the ominous noises. The guards here were merciless and cruel, just like their master. Tick.

The time was speeding by, and Rabbit had so much to do. Ahead, the tunnel forked. Rabbit stood still and looked down each. The torches flickered. Rabbit ran down the tight tunnel. Footsteps suddenly loomed louder. Rabbit shrieked and jumped, turning around and speeding away. The guards couldn't get to him, not yet.

The other tunnel seemed empty. No Torch Gnomes were visible and the dark sound of footsteps behind him slowly quieted. Rabbit wondered if the Cat had reunited with Alice. The strange, skeletal Cat scared Rabbit, but he knew Alice would trust him. He ran on, the Fortress of Doors his next destination. He couldn't be late.

Brad
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:16 am

"You always were so helpful. That clears up absolutely everything now, doesn't it?" Alice asked, sarcasm dripping off her words. Sighing, she started to walk again, pulling at the bandages on her wrists as she did so, she always did that when she got nervous.

"Wish I could have gotten these changed before I came here," She muttered, looking at the dirty, bloodstainted bandages in disgust. She heard something behind her, and whirled around, her hand automatically going to for her knfie, but there was nothing there.

"....Probably just the cat," She muttered, in an attempt to reassure herself. Something in the back of her mind told her she was being followed, and she tried not to believe it, but when she heard another branch snap, she felt as if it was the truth.

Another, closer, and Alice started to run, dark hair flying out behind her as she sprinted, pushing aside branches of the trees that reached out to grab her, to take her away, to kill her. Alice could have used some advice from the Cat, whi was supposed to be with her, and she cursed the Rabbit for leaving her behind in the Wonderland she didn't know. She kept running, until her foot caught on something.

She let out a suprised yell, crashing into the ground, and she grunted as she landed, whacking her head of the ground. Standing again, she glowered at the rock she'd tripped over, as if it were alive and meant her harm.
"Alright, my friend. Where are you Cat, and where am I to go?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:25 pm

The cheshire cat appeared to be hovering above the fog, his grin appearing once again to somehow comfort Alice. His left paw was over his right and his long boney neck was held high. His piercing yellow eyes glimmered almost viciously although he meant no harm.

"My Alice Dear Don't you know me at all? I never reveal all I know. Do you really think I know where to go? I believe first you must find a way out, and believe me, it won't fill you with doubt. Follow the path."

And with that he disappeared yet again.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:59 pm

"Something a little more helpful than your riddles would have been nice," Alice muttered as she watched him fade again.

"Alright. I came down a rabbit hole the first time I came here. Where did I land?... Right. A tunnel. Ok. Now I remember. It lead to the room with the Drink Me stuff," Look around as if there'd be signs for her to follow, she noticed a few mushrooms, spaced a few metres apart, leading in one direction.
"Well, that's helpful,"

Alice followed the mushrooms, walking quickly should she be chased again. She heard a noise behind her at one point, and started running, before realising it was her imgaination.
But Wonderland is part of my imagination. That's what the doctors says. So what am I actually thinking?

Shaking the thought from her head, she continued to follow the mushroom path. She saw the end of the mushrooms, and eagerly walked towards it in the hopes of finding someone to help her, only to find one of the Card Guards she'd seen the previous times she'd been here, except now, his weapon was more deadly. He seemed very alert, and Alice slowly drew her knife and approached him from behind, and quietly as she could. She heard something snap under her foot, and he turned and ran at her with his weapon.

In a moment of blind panic, Alice lashed out with her blade, and felt something warm and sticky splash her arms, and her clothes. She expected it to be her blood, but she couldn't feel any pain. Her eyes, which she had shut when she attacked, opened, and she let out a shriek to find she was grasping the handle of the knife, which was buried somewhere in the guards neck. Ripping it loose, she watched as he tried to stem the blood flow, and after a few minutes, she watched him die. Shaken, she wiped the blood from her knife of her apron.

"Cat, help me. Where do I go now? And was it necessary for me to kill him?" Alice asked, trembling slightly. She couldn't take her eyes off the corpse.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!