Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anarchy-BOOM

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Anarchy-BOOM

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:06 am

after a nuclear war ends with the United States actually losing its first war, the few people still alive in the frontier-like lands of the great plains (from North Dakota and Montana down to the bottom of Texas) scavange for food supplies, and anything to help them survive. most seek shelter.
Enter: Jack
Age:17 | ethnicity: white | hair color: dark brown | eye color: blue | body type: skinny/athletic build | survival skills: good; catching wild food, making makeshift weapons and tools, and torturing ppl he doesnt like...not really. weak; builing fires, navigation, vegitation knowlage, and making makeshift shelters.

Odessa, Texas....thats what it used to be called. before evrything got blown to smitherenes. its been long since deserted, or at least looks that way. building tha might have been bustling with vibrant life, now lie in pillaged ruin. broken glass and cracked walls were all this city seemed to be. Jack, just passing through, found what he was looking for. an abandoned Motel 6.sweet, it didnt look too terribly unsafe, either. he walked into the lobby area and looked behind the desk....nice, a few sets of keys were still there. he grabbed the ones with the closest number on the keychain. Number 12. outside he walked to his room. its amazing that its been almost six months since the whitehouse and pentagon were bombed throughing the country into absolute and terrible anarchy. the destroyed swimming pool still held some acidic looking water, observed Jack as he walked passed.
He walked into his room once he got there. looking around it apeared to have been untouched. 'better for me' Jack thought. "I should really look for some other people tomorrow," he said to himself as his head hit the pillow. it was not long before a deep slumber took him.
それは避けられない勝利者です。

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sketchy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Anarchy-BOOM

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:24 pm

a girl about 17 years old with electric blue hair came across the motel late that night. she had two guns strapped to her back and two to her thighs a long pocket knife in her left combat boot. she wore blue tights that stopped above her knees that stayed in place by clips. she had a white leather mini skirt and a blue spagehti strap tank top. she sheilded her eyes from the sun with large white, (charlie and the chocolate factory) sunglasses.
she reached down and grabbed one of her guns and scanned the area. she walked cautiously into the rundown building. there was a counter covered in dust on one side of the room that held the keys to the locked rooms. she picked one up. Number 11, her lucky number. she smiled and stalked off to her room.

**yay, sorry no puppet sketchy. lol**
One day your going to wake up and realize how much you love me, and when that day comes I'll be waking up with the guy who already knew.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:17 pm

Just as Jack was waking up, he heard something heavy drop on the other side of the wall. curiousity is not a very smart thing to have in a world such as this, but he let it use him. walking in a ninja-like manner, he pressed his ear against the wall and heard the faint sound of a woman speaking, likely to herself. Most people are not especially friendly since the war, but Jack did need a travel partner. after stretching and gathering up his weapons; two pistols, a sawed off shotgun, and a nail-bat, he walked to the next room over, room no.11, and knocked on the door.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:46 am

Lolli jumped and pulled both pistols out of their holders at her thighs and pointed them at the door. "who is it? who's there?" she was very cautious when it came to others. the current state of the world could do strange things to people. making them crazy and untrusting.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:22 pm

"A friend! I'm not trying to ....kill you or anything." jack said, face pressed to the wall next to the door. "i'm coming in now,...you left your door unlocked." hand on the knob, jack opened the door and looked up to the hollow tunnel of a gun barrel.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:29 pm

lolli sighed, "you sound ok." she said lowering her guns slightly. "what's your name?" she asked cocking her head.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:38 pm

Relieved he says,"Jack. mind if i sit down?" he doesnt wait for an answer. he sits on the bed because for some reason waking up to gun barrels three inches from you eyes can really tire you out. Once he is comfortable he looks at her."Whats your name? I'm headed north. originally from corpus christi. Family left without me, so i'm traveling by myself for now. What about you?"

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:43 pm

she looked at him curiously for a secound then answered as she stuffed her guns back in place. "lolli. you know like lolli-pop." she crossed the room to the door and peered outside to make sure he was telling the truth. it seemed like he was so she closed and made sure it was locked this time. she turned around to face him and put one hand on her hip. "and im alone. i dont really know where im going. just,...anywhere. basically as long as there's not anybody there trying to kill me im there."

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:55 pm

A figure climbed over the craggy wasteland. "A motel...that's rare..." she said before making her way towards it. Half of her face was covered by a black cloth that went up over her nose. Her eyes were bright green and a scar seemed to go down the left one, dissapearing under the cloth. She wore a long light brown leather coat had been fashioned into a type of hooded cloak that drug through the dirt, it looked hand made. A pair of camo shorts went to the mid thigh, and her boots came up to the knee. On her hips were strapped a shotgun and a large machete that she'd picked up in New Orleans. Across her back, a large bit of metal she'd banged into the shape of a sword, and a rifle crossed it, swinging with her every move. She had an array of different knives and pistols hidden all in her clothing.

She stepped into the motel, her boots clunking in the hall. Looking over at the board that housed the keys she saw two spaces that were devoid of dust. "Someone's here... and it looks like it's more than one..." she thought as she pulled a pistol from out of the waist band of her shorts.
Last edited by yourdarkestfear on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:14 pm

back in room 11:
jack stands up off the bed and stretches."hey, why dont you come with me? I could always use company. But, uh, i'm really freakin thirsty right now, so i'll let ya think about it for a few minutes. i'm gonna go outside to see if the coke machine works. i saw one over by the lobby..." walking out he turns around and looks to see what lolli is doing before he left. she seemed to be fashioning somekind of puppet out of an old klenex box. shrugging it off as something he'd have to deal with anyway, he walked out to the bright, yet vacant world. he shut the door behind him.

hahaha chu-chan!! she shall have the puppet. :]

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:18 pm

Lolli sighed and tossed the box to the corner of the room. she groaned and pulled off her brown leather duster and let it fall to the floor. she fell backwards onto the bed, the springs in the matress squeeked unconfortably. she wiped her face with her hands and tried to find relief in this shelter. it was better then being out there, with all those phsycos.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:31 pm

She heard the door open and dived behind the counter. She'd make sure whoever it was was a friend before she showed herself. She peeked around the edge of the registration bar, her gun held close to her chest. A man was walking out of one of the rooms. Putting her back to the counter, she called out, "State your name!" she called, "And your side..."

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:38 pm

"AAAHHHHH!!!" jack jumped back and raised his empty hands."uhhh, I-I'm....my name's jack and....i'm not really on anyone's side....i dont think. What are the sides anyway?" still standing stiff as a board, he reaches one hand out to the coke machine and presses the button.........nothing happens."umm, if you dont mind, could I get my coke and...not die please?"

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:48 pm

She stood, her pistol aimed at him, the cloak swishing behind her.

"The resistance, and the government." She said, "The government is trying to regroup and take over. The resistance is aiming for a new and better government." She held her finger on the trigger as if she was familiar with the feeling. "Are you headed toward Canada? That seems to be the common destination..."

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:52 pm

"yeah, actually, i just got this other girl back in room 11. we just met. if you wanna come feel free....just stop pointing guns at me."he bends over as a coke finally falls into the bin of the machine, as he walks back to room 11, he says"follow me if you want to come with us. if anything we could use your guns...by the way, who are you?"

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:03 am

"My name is Mica, I'm one of the leaders of the rebellion..." she said, "I only wanted to make sure that you weren't hostile.." She lowered her gun and placed it back in the waistband of her shorts, the cool metal touching her back. "I'm actually here to ferry survivors and rebels to our safe house in Ontario..." she pulled her gloves tighter over her fists.
Last edited by yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:12 am

shoving the hand not holding the coke into his pocket, he looked back and said,"well we're headed up there so i guess we could go with you, if you want us to..." with that he pulled the #11 spare key from his pocket and walked back to the room. he wasnt even listening to hear if he was followed until he got to the door to room 11...

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:26 pm

Mica followed him. "If you want to be safe... you'll let me take you..." she said softly. "Like you said... you could use my guns..."

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:46 pm

they approach the door and the key in jack's hand is inserted into the lock. he turns the key and look inside just in time to see lolli...

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:45 am

Lolli sat up and looked at Jack, "d'you get your coke?" she asked and then saw the other person. she stood up quickly grabbing a gun from her wasteband and aiming it at the intruder. "who's this-uh-...who's this?"

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!