Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

+Anima: Survival [OOC + Signup]

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

+Anima: Survival [OOC + Signup]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:26 am

"The +Anima are beings who possess animal-like powers. In this alternate universe, they walk among us -- shunned by society -- as they search for others who have similar traits."
-- Natsumi Mukai, creator of the +Anima series.

Mkaw’ if you know the manga +Anima then you know what this is about...for those who don’t then I’ll explain for you...

In the world of +Anima, certain people are born with the possibility of having amazing powers. The powers of animals. They possess the ability to change one or more parts or their bodies into that of an animal’s. These animals tend to be from where they first changed into +Anima. Two things have been determined of when a person changed into a +Anima: they are between the ages of six and sixteen when they first change, and if they are under a life threatening situation. All +Anima bear a tattoo-like mark on their bodies in the shape of something that resembles their Anima. The tattoo can be anywhere on their body and can be the most detailed tattoo even or the simplest ever. They tattoo is black unless for a certain reason it is another colour.

And so...welcome to the world of +Anima...

In this world, these unique creatures are some of the most secretive. Though their lives are shrouded in beauty and mystery, they are, indeed, either despised or feared by most humans. These creatures strive to make a living amongst the overwhelming hatred that constantly surrounds and envelopes them. Some +Anima see this power as a curse and despise themselves while others love the power they were given and are proud of it. So...how does one survive in a world that will not accept them and wants to see their destruction? Hide, Survive, Struggle, Kill, Ban together, Embrace the power... these are all things that can be used to survive and escape from the destruction of the +Anima beings. Some humans will help you, others will sell you out for rewards...you will discover love and hatred and friends and enemies in this world.

In this roleplay, your character or characters may either be a +Anima, a human on the +Anima’s side, or a soldier in the Astarian military. The virtual plot of the roleplay is that the Astaian military is fed up with the antics of the +Anima and the way they tamper with the ethnics of the natural world. Together, the hundreds upon thousands of soldiers will work to hunt down and destroy every +Anima. No one knows if the +Anima are born genetically or randomly, so the military is assuming and taking a shot into the dark on this plan. However stupid or ridicules it is...they are too blinded by their irritation from the +Anima, so they will do whatever it takes to exterminate the complete race.

This time period is more of in the past...There are no vehicles, or really any electronics at all. So this means no cell phones or cafes or cars or television or anything else really...

By the way, as for clothing... The series is one of those where you ask, “What the fuck kind of time period is this in...?” There are some sort of modern day clothing styles in there, such as simple jeans, t-shirts undershirt-type tank tops, overalls, and plain shoes...like plain slip on shoes... Also there are renaissance type of dresses and fancy outfits, and then there are more primitive things such as leather and animal-hide materials and among other things too... There is no Abercrombie or Hollister or Hot Topic band tees.

A few rules...

-No, you cannot have any ridiculous +Anima like an elephant or a dragon or unicorn. Please let’s stick to actual animals and woodland type if you can. If you do a dog or a squirrel...BE SPECIFIC!!! AND IF YOU DO A MYSTICAL ANIMAL THEN MAKE SENSE...IF NOT THEN CHANGE IT!!!
-DO NOT USE THE ORIGINAL ANIMALS THAT ARE THE CROW, BAT, BEAR and FISH...IF YOU MUST...ASK ME FIRST!!
- I can kick you out or deny your character if you are godmodding or spamming...please follow the other peoples posts...YOU MUST HAVE ATLEAST SIX SENTENCES OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN IN!!! If you are racist, rude, or illiterate in the IC then LEAVE!!!
-You can only have a limit of three characters...and you MUST POST DAILY IF YOU CANT PM ME AND I’LL UNDERSTAND!!!
- Sex is allowed and you can be as pervy as you want and honestly I don't care if you are violent or sexual as long as the admins dont come and yell at us we are fine lol
- Yaoi and Yuri is allowed and if you dont know what they are then I will explain...Yaoi is gay love or also known as BL or just gay...Yuri is lesbian love.... if you cant deal with this then please leave...I dont like people who hate same sex relationships...

Terms you may need to use...Most likely you will have to use these words...

Astaria: The country in which the story will take place.
Gillah: The currency of this world. Example: 20 Gillah, 80 Gillah, etc.
Kim-un-kur: The original +Anima. Their race was mixed into the human gene pool and now there are more +Anima.
PM me if I need to add any that I forgot...

Location of Story...

Asteria: Lying to the east is the land of Asteria. This country is a generally nice place, with several small villages and towns throughout. It is surrounded by the ocean to the south and east, an impassable mountain range to the north, and the Moss Mountain range to the west. Its capital city, Aster, is on the east coast hidden in a little inlet.

Code: Select all
[u]Here is your character skeleton:[/u]

[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age (twelve to twenty six):[/b]
[b]Role (+anima, human, soldier):[/b]
[b]Animal (If not a +anima then does not matter):[/b]
[b]Appearance (anime or real picture and description if you want):[/b]
[i]-Weight-[/i]
[i]-Height-[/i]
[i]-Eye color-[/i]
[i]-Eye shape-[/i]
[i]-Pupil shape-[/i]
[i]-Hair color-[/i]
[i]-Hair style-[/i]
[i]-Body type-[/i]
[i]-Skin color-[/i]
[i]-Orientation-[/i]
[i]-Clothes-[/i]
[u]+top+[/u]
[u]+bottom+[/u]
[u]+shoes+[/u]
[u]+accessories+[/u]
[i]-Body piercings (if any) –[/i]
[i]-Hobbies and Interests-[/i]
[i]-Tools and or weapons-[/i]
[i]-Tattoo/Mark-[/i]
[i]-Scars or Anything else-[/i]
[i]-Impression you give off-[/i]
[i]-Animal parts-[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Home and Bedroom or other rooms:[/b]
[b]Siblings and or Family:[/b]
[b]Theme song (yes I just did this x] and you can have more than one song):[/b]
[b]+Anima power:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other info:[/b]
[b]Scent(what smell your character gives off):[/b]
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: +Anima: Survival [OOC + Signup]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Name: Alice Crystal
Age (twelve to twenty six):18
Role (+anima, human, soldier):+Anima
Animal (If not a +anima then does not matter):Black Cat
Appearance (anime or real picture and description if you want): Image
-Weight- 120
-Height- 6'0
-Eye color- Gold
-Eye shape- circle
-Pupil shape- circle
-Hair color- Purple
-Hair style- Long, with bangs
-Body type- Skinny but strong
-Skin color- White
-Orientation- Straight~
-Clothes- Purple, short dress with black boots..also wears a bell on her neck
+top+ dress
+bottom+ dress
+shoes+ Black boots
+accessories+ A silver bell on her neck
-Body piercings (if any) – Nope
-Hobbies and Interests- Using her powers, flirting, training, loves playing mind games with people
-Tools and or weapons- A knife-staff..thing.. XD It looks kind of like this, except its more pointed (to the point where you could stab and kill someone) instead of a spiked hook: http://www.silkroad-planet.de/bilder/bigpic/staff9.jpg
-Tattoo/Mark- A black cat on the back of her neck
-Scars or Anything else- none
-Impression you give off- Sassy, flirtatious, but still looking like you DO NOT wanna fuck with her XD
-Animal parts- Cat ears, and tail
Personality: Sassy, Flirtatious, likes playing mind games with people, tough..but sensitive on the inside
Home and Bedroom or other rooms: She lives in the forest, she left her home to fight anyone trying to kill the +Anima kind
Siblings and or Family: A mother, and Father, which she hasn't seen in a while since she left
Theme song (yes I just did this x]): Fergalicious (By Fergie) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnS24Cnv ... re=related
+Anima power: Has the power to intimidate with her eyes, and can easily scare off foes..But she would much rather fight them and stab them with her trusty weapon :3 And she also has super agility and stealth; pretty much what all ninjas have X3
History: She lived in a village all her life, but to defend the ones she loved and her village from the humans, she set off to find and kill anyone against the +Anima.
Other info: She doesn't trust humans easily. At all. even if their on the +Anima side. It's hard to get her to show her true self
Last edited by xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:27 am, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Name: Adam (Dim) Wolf
Age (twelve to twenty six): 17
Role (+anima, human, soldier): +Anima
Animal: Raven
Appearance: Has short blonde hair, almost silver. It is straight down most often, reaching just below his nose on the sides. He is abnormally underweight and skinny, making him quite agile and flexible. He has pale skin, but it is not vampire-like white.
-Weight-114 lbs.
-Height-6'1"
-Eye color-Green
-Eye shape-Normally round, but he usually squints, giving him fox eyes.
-Pupil shape-Round
-Hair color-Light-blonde, almost silver
-Hair style-Straight down, reaches just under his nose.
-Body type-Skinny
-Skin color-Pale white, but not vampire white.
-Orientation-Straight
-Clothes-
+top+ Wears a denim jacket, and a sleeveless gray undershirt.
+bottom+ Faded jeans with several tears near the ankles.
+shoes+ Simple black boots without shoe laces.
+accessories+ None
-Body piercings (if any) –None
-Hobbies and Interests-Sleeping, tree-climbing, eating, swimming
-Tools and or weapons-A quarterstaff he keeps tied to his back.
-Tattoo/Mark-Has a silver wing tattoo along his left arm, leading upward to a raven's head on his neck. The color of his tatoo is the same as his hair, and it is often reflected by the sun.
-Scars or Anything else-Has a small scar across the knuckles on his right hand.
-Impression you give off-Lazy, intimidating, evil, misunderstood
-Animal parts-Two wings, one on his right shoulderblade, and another out of his left shoulder (right above his left arm) and his nails become talons.
Personality:Adam is quite lazy and spends most of his time either asleep or eating. Whenever he is feeling especially active, he'll swim or climb a tree. He enjoys watching people from far away while giving a fox-like grin instead of engaging in conversation. He is especially sadistic, and likes mentally torturing people, palying on their weaknesses. However, he can become quite serious, and he becomes silent and his grin fades along with his squint. This is rare of him though.
Home and Bedroom or other rooms:He lives in a simple two roomed house which contains his room, kitchen, bathrrom, etc.
Siblings and or Family: He was abandoned by the majority of his family when he was younger. He doesn't speak with any other members that he still knows.
Theme song:Waking the Demon-Bullet for my Valentine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYGQjYi2A30
+Anima power: Can fly, although not to well, and is able to launch feathers from his wings that are razor sharp.
History: Adam was born as a normal member of his family, except he was exceptionally happy. He didn't mind pranking or even hurting his siblings. He was scolded often for doing so. When he turned nine, he changed for the first time and with his new transformation killed one of his siblings. The rest of the family ran, watching Dim smile. He was sought out by the Astarian Empire who hunted him. He ran sometimes but otherwise, stayed to kill the people who came to kill him. During one fight, he punched the knife blade of one soldier, leaving his knuckles scared. He lives in a peacefulness right now, but is still found by the Empire, forcing him to leave where he is.
Other info: Is nicknamed Fox-face sometimes, but he is otherwise called Dim.
Scent: Smells of wood and soap.
Tell me if I need to change anything
Last edited by Falling on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Falling
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:22 pm

approved and here is my character ^^

Here is my character :

Name: Alex Blackwell

Role: +Anima.

Animal: Red Panda.

Appearance: Image

-Weight- 145 pounds.

-Height- 6 foot 3 inches.

-Eye color- A mix between coal black and ice blue.

-Eye shape- Almond.

-Pupil shape- Normal but when he goes into +anima mode his eyes become slits.

-Hair color- Pitch Black.

-Hair style- Emo style, it goes down to the back of his neck and his eyes are sometimes covered by his bangs.

-Body type- Muscular yet slim built.

-Skin color- Light skin.

-Orientation- Bisexual.

-Clothes-

+top+ He has a long sleeve top that is red and the end of the sleeves are black.

+bottom+ Tight black jeans that are torn a little.

+shoes+ Plain black slip on shoes.

+accessories+ A pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He also has a stick of bamboo that he sometimes hits people with or chews on. He wears two spiked dog collar bracelets on each wrist and one on his neck. He also has a red bandana on his upper leg that is tied around, he has this because it was his sister's.

-Body piercings (if any) – Two on his lip.

-Hobbies and Interests- He loves to eat, sleep, and he loves candy, meat or bamboo. He likes heights and sitting in trees. He does not like hot days unless he is swimming. He gets hyper at dawn and dusk and he loves forests and slopes. He is very acrobatic and is very skillful in trees and is very fast when he runs.

-Tools and or weapons- He carries a dagger that he calls “Devil’s Glare”

-Tattoo/Mark- A black tattoo on his wrist, it is a small red panda on its back with its tail circling around his wrist and the tail comes back around and rests on the red panda’s face. The red panda tattoo looks detailed and the eyes are closed and looks like its resting. He has another tattoo on his lower left hip. It is another red panda and it is awake. It looks alert and ready to attack if needed. The second tattoo is black and less detailed. The second looks like this : Image

-Scars or Anything else- A scar on his left arm that completely circles it and is on his upper arm. He also has one across his stomach and another scar is on his neck. It completely goes around his neck and then he has two other scars on his back. They form an X and he also has scars on each side of his ribs that go straight down.

-Impression you give off- A friendly yet threatening impression.

-Animal parts- He sprouts out two fuzzy ears that are white and red. His tail bone grows and turns into a busy red tail that has light orange stripes and has a black tip on the end of the tail. His hands morph and turn his fingers into claws and are very sharp. His teeth change and his canine teeth grow and become very large and sharp.

Personality: He is strong and is kind to people. He can be serious when he wants to. Likes to be silly and is very friendly. He can get sad sometimes and he is a bit of a hopeless romantic. He likes to play around with people and sometimes he is a trickster. He likes shiny things and he sometimes likes to show off or hit on people. He is bold and straightforward, he is truthful and he will not lie unless he has too.

Home and Bedroom or other rooms:

Bedroom = Image
Bed = Image

Living Room = Image

House = Image

Siblings and or Family: They are all gone.

Theme song (yes I just did this x]): Thousand Foot Krutch – Phenomenon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CQaAjfxbtQ

And

The Used - Liar, Liar Burn in Hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th5aqx7r9e4

+Anima power: He can mezmerize people when he sings and put them in a trance, when Alex roars he sends out a large blast of sound waves that can knock out the people who hear it. His final and most dangerous power is that he can control fire slightly… for example he can make the tips of his claws go on fire and burn the person who he slashes.

History: He was born into a royal family and was raised to be the head of the family. His sister was taken and put into a jail because she was a +anima. The soldiers found out and went to the mansion with torches and lit it on fire. Everyone fled except Alex, he went to find his sister and he found her…dead. His father and mother stood above her dead body holding daggers and then turned to him and tackled him. They slashed as him and gave him the scars he has today. Before they were about to finally kill him… a power surged through his veins. The blood in his veins turned to black and shone through his skin. He grew a pair of red furry ears and a striped tail and the claws. He got his mother and father off of him and killed them in one powerful attack and then picked up his dead sister and fled the mansion. The soldiers chased after him and were shooting at him. He killed them all and then buried his sister and went back to the abandoned mansion and now lives in it. He has a lot of money but does not use it a lot unless he has to. He tidied up his room and fixed it up with his money and now lives in the house, because the house was very strong it barley has any fire damage and everything is still intact.

Other info: His nickname is X but some call him Alex still. In his sleep he moans, drools, kicks people and wiggles around. It’s very cute to watch him. Also he is very handsome. He also has a british accent.

Scent: He has a distinct smell of Plants and axe phoenix body spray. (I couldn't think of anything else lol!)
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:54 am, edited 16 times in total.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Hah, I like the theme. I got it on my iTunes now

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:40 pm

lol cool it seems to fit the story and plot of this rp so i felt like using it lol and it takes forever to type on this lab top but atleast it has a spell checker lol

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falling on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:48 pm

it is a good song. I can understand, although, I'd like a laptop at the moment.

Falling
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Name: Robyn Crop
Age (twelve to twenty six): 16
Role (+anima, human, soldier): Human
Appearance (anime or real picture and description if you want):
Weight-158
Height- 5'9
Eye color- Blue
Eye shape- Normal
Pupil shape- Normal
Hair color- black
Hair style-Shoulder length, and Bangs
Body type- Typical
Skin color- Tan
Orientation- Bisexual.
Clothes-
+top+ Brown shirt
+bottom+ black leggings and tan skirt
+shoes+ tan slip on shoes
+accessories+ her eye Glasses, and side pouch
Body piercings (if any)– Ears
Hobbies and Interests- reading, wildlife, and people watching
Tools and or weapons- her small daggers, bow and arrows, and anything she can get her hands on.
Tattoo/Mark- a star birth mark on her left shoulder blade
Scars or Anything else- none
Impression you give off- Weird crazy wild girl
Animal parts- none
Personality: kind, fun loving, spunky, and inquisitive
Home and Bedroom or other rooms: a small hut out in the middle of a forest and a simple sleeping room that she shares with Ski
Siblings and or Family: none by blood she was adopted by a pair of +Anima parents, and her kinda twin Ski, a Raven +anima
Theme song (yes I just did this x]): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O9dZF2q6R8
+Anima power: none
History: When Robyn was about three she was found by Ski and his parents, after a few months of looking for her real parents they gave up and she became family. They celebrate her birthday on the same as Ski's both are sixteen.
Other info: Robyn doesn't know much about regular humans so she people watches with Ski in order to understand them.
Scent(what smell your character gives off): Wild flowers

(if i can I’d also like to post as Ski)

Name: Ski(Sky) Crop
Age (twelve to twenty six): 16
Role (+anima, human, soldier):+anima
Animal (If not a +anima then does not matter): Raven
Weight- 196
Height-6'1
Eye color- gold
Eye shape- Ovalish
Pupil shape- round
Hair color- Black
Hair style- shaggy
Body type- lean
Skin color- tan
Orientation- bisexual
Clothes-
+top+ short sleeve white button up, black long sleeve sweater
+bottom+ Black cargo pants
+shoes+ dark brown dress
+accessories+ Black helmet type hat, goggles, and saddle side bag
Body piercings (if any) – none
Hobbies and Interests- flying, picking on Robyn, collecting random objects most of which are 'shines'
Tools and or weapons-small hammer, sling-shot, and his claws.
Tattoo/Mark- a winged crescent moon on his left shoulder
Scars or Anything else- Small burn on his right hand
Impression you give off- a snotty over-protective young male.
Animal parts- Wings, claws on his hands, and feathers in his hair
Personality: Very much like Robyn but he takes a larger load of respnsibility upon his shoulders.
Home and Bedroom or other rooms: a small hut out in the middle of a forest and a simple sleeping room that he shares with Robyn
Siblings and or Family: His parents and his kinda twin Robyn
Theme song (yes I just did this x]): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykD4zE7GBFc
(hehehee)
+Anima power: Flight and Sharp claws
History: from a young age Ski has always had the gift of flight, by chance he found Robyn, he now tries to protect her as well as let her be a normal human.
Other info: he has a habit of picking on Robyn a dud +anima.
Scent(what smell your character gives off): Fresh rain
Last edited by miss_red on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YAOI(AS MADE BY TY):Your Amazing Out of this world Internet site.

miss_red
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:12 am

approved just switch height and weight for Robyn Crop.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:50 am

Name: Chance Guin
Age (twelve to twenty six): 15
Role (+anima, human, soldier): +Anima
Animal: Arctic Fox
Appearance:Image
-Weight- 101 lbs
-Height- 5'
-Eye color- Ice Blue
-Eye shape- Wide Set
-Pupil shape- Normal, but Slits when in +Anima form
-Hair color- Pure White
-Hair style- Short spiky hair that reaches to her shoulders. Always messy, but unusually soft.
-Body type- Slim and Athletic
-Skin color- Slightly Pale
-Orientation- Bisexual
-Clothes-
+top+ A white sleeveless shirt with a small blue jacket over.
+bottom+ Tight white shorts that end above her knees with a bandanna on her waist that goes on her left side.
+shoes+ Long boots that go up to her knees, with metal on the edges.
+accessories+ A belt with her money and her daggers. A backpack as well, with all her belongings.
-Body piercings (if any) – A small earing on her right ear.
-Hobbies and Interests- Sneaking around, Adventuring, Traveling, Stealing.
-Tools and or weapons- Two daggers that look like fangs.
-Tattoo/Mark- A paw print with claws on her left hip. The bandanna covers it.
-Scars or Anything else- None.
-Impression you give off- Sneaky and not Trusting.
-Animal parts- Pure White ears and a fluffy white fox tail. She would sometimes have claws if threatened.
Personality: She is a very sly person, always trying to confuse people with her personality. Mysterious and untrusting, she values freedom and uses it to her fullest. Usually she ignores interacting with other people, but sometimes does for her amusement. Everything she does is for herself, of course.
Home and Bedroom or other rooms: None, since she travels. Usually sleeping wherever is comfortable.
Siblings and or Family: Unknown.
Theme song (yes I just did this x]): Move Along by All American Rejects
+Anima power: Strength, Agility, and Jumping very high. Also sometimes controls snow, if there is some around her. Water also helps.
History: She was born in the Arctic of course, living with her family. She was always sort of the one who didn't fit, no one knew why. Maybe because she was interesting in things that weren't exactly normal. Her first transformation was when she was ten, where she was almost killed by an Arctic Fox. Of course, she showed her mother and father about this, and they feared that the Spirits cursed her, or the such. Their elders banished her from her tribe, and because of that, her family was also affected. She didn't want to make her family sad, so she ran away, imposing that she was dead. She traveled for many years, and ended up far away from her home.
Other info: N/A
Scent: Pine Trees in Winter.
Last edited by HISS on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

HISS
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:17 am

aww~~ so cute <3 your accepted :D

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:09 am

Here is your character skeleton:

Name: Emerald Marsh
Age (twelve to twenty six):16
Role (+anima, human, soldier):Anima
Animal (If not a +anima then does not matter):Tiger
Appearance (anime or real picture and description if you want):Image
-Weight-112
-Height-5'4
-Eye color-Green/Yellow
-Eye shape-Circle
-Pupil shape-Circle, except when she changes
-Hair color-Red
-Hair style-Like the picture
-Body type- Slender
-Skin color- Pale
-Orientation-Straight
-Clothes-
+top+ Blue and white striped top, sometimes wears a boy's grey jacket with a hood
+bottom+ blue denim skirt
+shoes+ Yellow high heel shoes that are very cute. (Dolly shoes)
+accessories+ Lots of different color bracelets on her arms
-Hobbies and Interests- She likes to run, she runs in the morning or whenever she can. Also she loves to sleep and isn't very academically minded.
-Tattoo/Mark- A black tiger tatoo, which can be seen on her left arm
-Impression you give off- She seems a fun loving character always happy, unless pissed off because she usually resorts to violence making others scared of her.
-Animal parts- When she changes her eyes turn into an actual tigers eyes, tiger ears appear on her head and a long tail from behind. Her nails become sharp and claw like and her teeth become sharp too. Her skin gets black stripes all over.
+Anima power: Her Anima power is her running,her usual spped becomes faster when she is in anima form
Other info: She really likes to draw, and most of the pictures in the inn have been drawn by her.
Home and Bedroom or other rooms:Image
Siblings and or Family:Just her father who runs the inn
Theme song (yes I just did this x]):
History: Her family have always ran the inn, it dates back to centuries ago when a royal family stayed in it. Her father says he still has connection to that family but she never beleives him.(Maybe a way to meet Vasto , if you want)
Other info: She really likes to draw, and most of the pictures in the inn have been done by her.

I am really sorry that I made so many mistakes...
Last edited by becca-chu on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:29 am

Sweet! I hope more people join!

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:34 am

ooo I dont have a theme song

I think I will have eye of the toger from Rocky

Just to be cheesy XD

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:52 pm

XD I like that song

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Name: Katherine "Kat" Sterllen
Age (twelve to twenty six):17
Role (+anima, human, soldier):+Anima
Animal (If not a +anima then does not matter): Red fox
-Weight-136 lbs
-Height-6'2''
-Eye color-Bright green
-Eye shape-oval
-Pupil shape-circle
-Hair color-Dark orange
-Hair style-Shoulder length and messy, covers part of his eyes
-Body type-Long and lanky, with sparse muscle
-Skin color-Slightly tan
-Orientation- Straight
-Clothes-
+top+ Dark blue shirt, left sleeve going to his wrist, right sleeve ripped halfway between his shoulder and elbow.Wears a black Fedora.
+bottom+Black denim jeans, very wide in the legs.
+shoes+He doesn't wear any
+accessories+He has a Black collar with his nick name branded into it given to him by his sister as a joke a few weeks before she died, along with a fox head pendant on a chain
-Body piercings (if any) –none
-Hobbies and Interests-Can play a flute pretty well
-Tools and or weapons- Curved blades that extend from his pants and cover the top part of his feet, look kind of like metal leg braces when not engaged.They have a spring that pushes them out when he knocks them against the inside of his legs, a peice of metal falling in to lock them in place.
-Tattoo/Mark- Image on the back of his left shoulder
-Scars or Anything else-His left arm has burn scars from when he stole his weapons from a black smith, having fallen on the furnace for a short time.
-Impression you give off- He is seen as either the fun joker, or the annoying theif, depends on how you meet him
-Animal parts-HIs legs are fox like, as well as a tail
Personality:Though he is capable of being serious when the situation calls for it, but more often then not is able laugh off any situation. He has always thought that it was best to worry as little as possible. Katherine is smarter than he seems most of the time, but tends not to show it, happy to let others think he's an idiot. Though sometimes he can start to brood if he thinks too long about his sister, and gets pissed by the constant hunting of the Anima.
Home and Bedroom or other rooms:he has a make shift Lean to in the city in one of the alleyways, but thats about it
Siblings and or Family: He used to have a sister, but she died from a blood disease, and they didn't have the money for medicine, but that was about 10 years ago
Theme song (yes I just did this x]): Everyday is Exactly the Same- Nine Inch Nails http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31jenMJ0UOc&feature=related
+Anima power: The legs help increase his speed and agility, while the tail increases his balance. He also has the ability to change what people precieve to be true, in other words he can create illusions.Though it is mor powerful than normal. Say he gave you an illusion of your arm being cut off, your brain would first react with pain and soon shock from blood loss. He can't kill some one with it, but he can make them think they are for a few minutes. But this level puts a huge strain on him and he is easily taken down due to all his attention being on the target. He usually sticks to small optical illusions for this reason.
History:Kat was raised by his sister since he can remember, and whenever he asked about his parents she would seem to get really sad, a then she'd have some chore she needed to do.Once she died though he soon found that the food she used to bring home wasn't free, and after the first few failed attempts to get a job, he turned to stealing, mostly food, but certain things can catch his eye.
Other info: He also has a silver flute he has chained to his pants that can only be unclipped buy using the puzzle lock it's connected to.
Scent: Cinnamon
Last edited by the fox without on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Paraniod.Probably. But just because you can't see the invisible demon about to bite your face off, doesn't mean its not there."-Harry Dresden

the fox without
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:36 am

okay the character done by becca-chu is denied...i will PM the reasons why and tell you to fix it.... and when you fix it then you are approved ^^
and also~~
the character done by the fox without is approved and even though your power is a little much it is very good that you gave some weaknesses to it so thanks!

EDIT: Okay~ Beccha-chu you are accepted now~ :D
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:46 am

By the way Vasto, I had never seen a red panda until now, and last night I had a dream about running away from one while I was trying to catch it. YOUR PUTTING THINGS IN MY HEAD.

the fox without
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:00 pm

lol muhahaha and the next person that joins must friggen be gay or something because Alex wants FRIGGEN YAOI >:O RAWR >:O

EDIT: you can have more than one theme song and you now have to add a thing called scent. lol look at my character sheet for guidance if you must.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xerox on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:46 am

[b]Name: Akishi
[b]Gender: Male
[b]Age 16
[b]Role Anima
[b]Animal Arctic Fox
[b]Appearance Image
[i]-Weight- 107 lbs
[i]-Height-5'8
[i]-Eye color-Ice blue
[i]-Eye shape-Circular
[i]-Pupil shape-slit
[i]-Hair color-Black
[i]-Hair style-Medium length messy black hair.
[i]-Body type-Long and Slim
[i]-Skin color-Pale white
[i]-Orientation-straight (heterosexual)
[i]-Clothes-
[u]+top- A white shortsleeved t shirt with black markings along the shoulders, and an open vest black jacket with a turtle neck.
[u]+bottom-torn acid washed denim jeans.
[u]+shoes-Checkered "Faded Glory" slip on shoes.
[u]+accessories- A stirling silver necklace that resembles a cloud.
[i]-Body piercings-none.
[i]-Hobbies and Interests-Swimming, and traveling.
[i]-Tools and or weapons-He carrys around a sheathed Katana that he calls "Kiba." which translates to Fang in Japanese.
[i]-Tattoo/Mark-A snowflake tattoo on his right shoulder that he doesn't like talking about.
[i]-Scars or Anything else-Several on his left arm from burns.
[i]-Impression you give off- Misunderstood, anti social, stoic.
[i]-Animal parts-Tail, eyes, teeth, claws and ears of an Arctic Fox.
[b]Personality: Akishi is usually very quite and doesn't like to be around large crowds of people and he prefers cold weather. He loves swimming and sometimes seems to accept people as friends but it doesn't happen often. You can usually see him with a blank expression, but when it comes time to fight he becomes serious. He can be very manipulative at times.
[b]Home and Bedroom or other rooms: A shabby one room apartment.
[b]Siblings and or Family: None.
[b]Theme song- Haunted by: Evanessence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMcesGCG7eA (sorry it isn't the real video. They were all anime.) and Cold by: Crossfade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcSTNLOVoM
[b]+Anima power:Akishi can move at extremely fast speeds and his fangs become longer and sharper and so do his claws. A cut or bite from him will feel like frostbite. He is stronger in cold weather.
[b]History: Akishi grew up in a small town in the land of cold. He was rather adventerous and always wandered away from home. One day he wandered off to the far outskirts of town when a blizzard hit and he couldn't find his way back, he kpet walking in hopes of finding shelter when eventually found a cave. He wearily walked inside and layed down. What seemed like days to him were only minutes in reality, then a family of foxes walked into the cave, Akishi was stiff with fear, but instead of attacking him they layed down next to him and warmed him. The next day he woke up and the foxes were gone, he made hsi way home and found that he had received changes within him, he could shift himslef into a strange creature that strangely enough resembled an Arctic fox, but not just like any other, he had special abilities. because of this he felt like an outcast and he ran away from home one year later when he was 13 and took his life savings of 200 gillah and took the first transport that arrived, he didn't know where he was going and he didn't care. He fell asleep and woke up in a place that he didn't know the name, but it had forests and lakes and valleys. He has rented out an apartment and has lived in this place for three years.
[b]Other info:
[b]Scent-he has a strong scent twoards rabbits and pine trees.

Xerox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!