Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

+Anima: Survival [OOC + Signup]

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: +Anima: Survival [OOC + Signup]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:22 pm

lol nice TEMPERATUREEEE SPIIIKEEEE XD whee~ fox post back on pokemon IC or imma going to kill you dead XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:52 am

I'm alive~
And i posted~ X3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:02 pm

PEOPLE IN +ANIMA ROLEPLAY

VastoLordeWolf
1.Alex Blackwellred panda, approved (in IC)
2.Oliver Dunningblack wolf, approved (will come in soon)

XMoonlightxRoseX
1.Alice Crystal black cat, approved (in IC)

Falling
1.Adam (Dim) WolfRaven, approved (in IC)

Miss Red
1.Robyn Crop - Human, approved (in IC)
2.Ski (Sky) CropRaven, approved (in IC)

HISS
1.Chance GuinArctic Fox, approved (in IC)

Becca-chu
1.Emerald Marsh - Tiger, DROPPED OUT

The Fox Without
1.Katherine “Kat” SterllenRed Fox, approved (in IC)

Xerox
1.Akishi Arctic Fox, approved (in IC)

Orrin55
1.Greyn HarmasHuman, approved (in IC)

Blind-Fox
1. Haseo Valequez Albino Jackal, approved (in IC)

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Name: Wintry Darkwood
Age (twelve to twenty six): 21
Role (+anima, human, soldier): Anima
Animal (If not a +anima then does not matter): White wolf
Appearance (anime or real picture and description if you want):Image
-Weight- 102 pounds
-Height- 5 ft 4in
-Eye color- Light brown
-Eye shape- Circular
-Pupil shape- Circle
-Hair color- Light blue with a tint of silver
-Hair style- Long and slightly curled
-Body type- Slightly muscular
-Skin color- Ivory
-Orientation- Straight
-Clothes- Has a dark grey shirt a bit tight, but still loose and a dark cloack. Light grey arm warmers that come up almost to her shoulder .Black pants that are tight with buckles on it. Black leather boots
+top+ Has a dark grey shirt a bit tight, but still loose and a dark cloack
+bottom+ Black pants that are tight with buckles on it.
+shoes+ Black leather boots
+accessories+ Light grey arm warmers that come up almost to her shoulder.
-Body piercings (if any) – None
-Hobbies and Interests- She likes honeysuckles and carries in it in her pouch. She likes to practice fighting. She also loves to wood carve she's very good at it.
-Tools and or weapons- Bladed staff and a buck knife
-Tattoo/Mark- (See apperance above)
-Scars or Anything else- Long slash marks that start at her shoulders and work all the way down to her lower back
-Impression you give off- Wintry has a cold stare when you first meet her and she doesn't say much. Wintry gives the impression as cold and could easily kill you.
-Animal parts- Her hands become clawed and her legs turn into wolf legs. She also grows a tail and a pair of wolf ears. All white of course.
Personality: Wintry may seem cold but thats because she doesn't trust people. She hardly talks, but when she trusts a person she a very caring person.
Home and Bedroom or other rooms: Travels to much stays out in woods
Siblings and or Family: None
Theme song (yes I just did this x] and you can have more than one song): "The Night" By: Disturbed
+Anima power: Able to smell scents, hear really well like a wolf, and run faster.
History: Wintry was born with no family and without a home, she was cared for by an orphange until she was twelve then she was kicked cause of her age. Wintry was then captured by some bandits on her way to town whe she was looking for work and a place to stay. She was then whipped and brutally punished when she did not serve the bandits so now she has the scars on her shoulders and back to remind her of that incident. After a terrible two and half years she escapes from the bandits. While she on the run she finds a group of travlers are gypsies. The gypsies take her and teach her there way of living and fighting and hunting. Which is how she got her bladed staff. After the age of 18 Wintry leaves her gypsy friends and set off to take revenge on the bandits who hurt her. In the dead of winter Wintry was caught in a huge blizzard as she struggled to find shelter she collapse almost complete frozen. Near death she saw a white female wolf as she looked into the wolf's piercing yellow eyes she thought how strong it was and wish she could survive like that wolf. She soon felt a sudden burst of new energy as she got up she realized that she had claws and a tail. Wintry had realized she turned to an anima and she then found shelter using her new powers. As the years past by she learned to fight using her anima and currently stays in the woods to practice her skills and to look for the bandits.
Other info: Doesn't trust guys to easily.
Scent(what smell your character gives off): herbacious with a bit of honeysuckle. (she carries the flowers in her pouch of coins)

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:01 pm

approved :3 woot =D and also the team split up so alex and dim are in the pub while akish and alex are at his mansion and the other two i think dropped out or something so you can go meet alice and dim =D

EDIT: DIM AND ALICE ARE IN TEH FOREST >_<

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Thanks for the update amigo.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:31 pm

awwz no problem =D

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:21 am

Name: Jonnny Redfield
Age (twelve to twenty six): 24
Role (+anima, human, soldier): Anima
Animal (If not a +anima then does not matter):Barn owl
Appearance (anime or real picture and description if you want):Image
-Weight-122 LB
-Height- 5ft 8 in
-Eye color- Light green
-Eye shape- Circle
-Pupil shape- Circle
-Hair color- Dirty Blonde
-Hair style- Keeps it in a ponytail with bangs sticking out.
-Body type- Medium built
-Skin color- Ivory
-Orientation- Straight
-Clothes-
+top+ Black trench coat with a black silky dress shirt under it.
+bottom+ Black slacks
+shoes+ Combat boots
+accessories+ Pair of fingerless gloves and a red river stone held together with metal. That are in spiral around it.
-Hobbies and Interests- Likes to cook and work with metal in small thin strands.
-Tools and or weapons- Katana and a buck knife
-Tattoo/Mark- Image
-Scars or Anything else- Long thin cuts running up his arm.
-Impression you give off- Cold and isolating stare as though he might cut you in half in any minute.
-Animal parts- Owl wings and talons on the feet.
Personality: Cold hearted at times and can be rude but once known can be funny.
Home and Bedroom or other rooms: None
Siblings and or Family: None
Theme song (yes I just did this x] and you can have more than one song): Torn by Disturbed
+Anima power: Flying
History: Jonny was born with no family and without a home just like Wintry. As a fact they lived in same orphange. They use to spend a lot of time together when they were younger, he would always protect her because in a way he liked Wintry, but never admitting it they were still friends. Unfortunatly when Jonny was twelve he was kicked out of the orphange, so he promised that when Wintry turned 12 he would come get her and he would take care of her, just like when they were kids. To make sure he wouldn't forget Wintry gave him the red pendant she made. But the day Wintry turned twelve Jonny was caught in the hairs of his boss who always torture him for years by slicing his arms when he was drunk. When jonny finally got away it was to late and Wintry was gone so know he searches for Wintry. As he searched the winter's darkness caught up with him, he became lost and cold. When he wished he could find his way back an owl appeared before him and thats when he took in the the Barn owls anima.
Other info: None
Scent(what smell your character gives off): All spice

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:40 pm

nyah accepted :D also im going to get rid of oliver and make a girl character :3

Character Sheet:

Name: Miku Vanku.

Role: +Anima.

Animal: Black Cat.

Appearance: Image

-Weight- 123 lbs.

-Height- 6’2.

-Eye color- Light reddish pink.

-Eye shape- Almond.

-Pupil shape- Circle when normal, slit when +anima.

-Hair color- Blond with pink highlights.

-Hair style- Bangs on her face and two ponytails that go down past her shoulders.

-Body type- Slim and petite.

-Skin color- light skin that is slightly pale.

-Orientation- Straight.

-Clothes-

+top+ A small black dress that has a zipper on the front with a small pink heart on it.

+bottom+ Black and gray tights that go up past her knees.

+shoes+ Black boots that almost go to her knees.

+accessories+ A collar on her neck and a collar on each wrist.

-Body piercings (if any) – Two on her left ear.

-Hobbies and Interests- She loves sleeping outside in the warm sun, chasing after butterflies and other things that catch her interest, she likes to run around and climb up into trees, she likes to swim and she likes to play around with people.

-Tools and or weapons- A black staff with a sharp point on the top.

-Tattoo/Mark- Image

-Scars or Anything else- She has five scars across her upper and lower back.

-Impression you give off- A innocent and cute girl that is very devious.

-Animal parts- She grows a pair of black cat ears and a black cat tail. Her teeth grow and become sharp like fangs and her pupils turn to slits and her eyes become a fiery red.

Personality: She is nice and kind to people she knows and she can be a trickster and a little bit of a prankster. She is silly and acts like a kid sometimes and is very hyper and her mood changes constantly.

Home and Bedroom or other rooms: She usually stays at the inn in the town and her bedroom looks like this :

Siblings and or Family: None.
Theme song: Paper Moon by Tommy Heavenly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4A0xzlEip0

+Anima power: She has incredible flexibility and speed and she can hypnotize people with her voice and make people do what she says. (She usually sings her theme song)

History: She had a mother, father, and brother. They went out for a picnic one day and she got separated from her family when she was following a little black kitten. She walked around in the forest looking for her family but could never find them and then it started to rain and she could not find shelter. She wished that she had the strength to find her family or to find shelter and the black kitten from before appeared and before she knew it she felt a power rise inside of her and she was able to find a cave to stay in over the night. When the sun came up she found her family and was hated because she was a +anima. She ran away and then got attacked by a soldier who made the scars on her back and she used her power and killed the soldier. She then went to the inn to stay safe and try and find other +anima.

Other info: She still has the black kitten from when she turned into an +anima. The kitten looks like this : Image

Scent: Cherry blossoms and roses.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:23 pm

[b]Name:Gilian Valley ;3
[b]Gender:female
[b]Age (twelve to twenty six):16
[b]Role (+anima, human, soldier):+Anima
[b]Animal (If not a +anima then does not matter):Raven
[b]Appearance (anime or real picture and description if you want):Image
[i]-Weight-119
[i]-Height-5"5
[i]-Eye color-black
[i]-Eye shape-large and oval-shaped
[i]-Pupil shape-when she transforms they nearly take up her whole eye
[i]-Hair color-charcoal
[i]-Hair style-wears it down and free
[i]-Body type-Curvy but thin. *a tidbit waify* Long, a bit messy black hair, feminine shoulders and appears as a feble young girl
[i]-Skin color-somewhat pale and it makes her resemble an ill person
[i]-Orientation-Straight *lol. I didn't know that.. ;3*
[i]-Clothes-Wears old, worn out clothes. Usually passed from others who give her things
[u]+top+plain, black long-sleeved shirt, with a V cut down the back and front.
[u]+bottom+^denim shorts that are thigh length
[u]+shoes+hunting or hiker's boots. They go up to the knee and are a light shade of beige
[u]+accessories+carries fan in her back pocket
[i]-Body piercings (if any) –*omj! so primative j/k ;3*
[i]-Hobbies and Interests-Enjoys flying out under downpours or on full moon nights. Loves the feel of wind hitting her face, and has a great joy by flying down near lakes, streams and rivers. *reason is because she like to brush her fingers against the water's surface. She dislikes really sweet foods,the feeling of aftersweat, and the Astarian soldiers.
[i]-Tools and or weapons-skillfully mastered the art of the Black Sword and is good with sewing.
[i]-Tattoo/Mark-Image
Feathered, black wings that stick out on her back and continues over her shoulder a bit.
[i]-Scars or Anything else-has a long, curved scar up her hip. *reason in bio*
[i]-Impression you give off-a calm, understanding aura, a chilling, stress-releasing emotion fills people she hangs around
[i]-Animal parts-raven wings
[b]Personality:Silent, strong and independent, Gilian has taken care of herself since she was 9 after her parents were killed. She doesn't need or accept help from anyone, though, some people from a local village help her with clothes and food somtimes. She has a high and detremined set-of-mind, and doesn't offer assistance to anyone unless she has a really good reason.
[b]Home and Bedroom or other rooms:lives in an old, abandon church outside of Astaria, but comes into the town somtimes.
Image *will add more pics later...*
[b]Siblings and or Family:has a older brother who disapproves of her +Anima ways, and her mother and father were murdered
[b]Theme song (yes I just did this x] and you can have more than one song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCon0QojjYA

[b]+Anima power:has acute senses *hearing and seeing only* and can fly rather quickly.
[b]History:Back when she was born, Gilian has been raised to hate the Astarian army. Her Father was in a rebellion and her mother supported them. Her and her older brother grew up in an underground house, hiding from the Astarian soldiers. When she was 7, the Astarian King found out of her parents treason and sent soldiers to kill them. They were relentlessly murdered, right before her very eyes. It scarred her badly, but her brother snuck her and himself away, living in the suburbs of Astaria. On her 9h brithday, she was on her way back from getting water from a near-by well, she was suddenly soaring through the air, and, since she was young and didn't understand, she wailed and cried. On her way up, she scartched her hip on the roof of the well, which made her outcry even louder. Her brother came running out and saw her hovering upwards, black wings flapping behind her. He was shocked, but soothed her and eventually got her down. They, during the latest hours, snuck into the city and went to see a phyic doctor name Miyu. She told her and her brother that she was an +Anima and that she was gifted with the special abilites of a raven bird. She was overjoyed, while her brother disapproved. He said that this was a terrible thing, and they would never be accepted into human society. She, in a raging rampage, ran away with only a few items on her. She ran until she collapsed before the old church, and, like an almighty sign, she dragged herself inside and slept. And for six years, she has been taking care of herself, going into the capital whenever she pleases, and flies whenever she has the opportunity.
[b]Other info:Hates lacy, frilly pink clothing
[b]Scent(what smell your character gives off):smells like fresh rain, pine trees and wet grass in the morning.
Last edited by Litria Death on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:19 pm

.....DENIED your character needs a lot more detail...

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 pm

aww....
What else should I add? :l

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 pm

everything is waaay to short...you need to be more detailed on the history and the power and plus you did not fill out everything...

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Vasto! Please check my character again. I edited it ;3

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:18 pm

mkaw your approved now :D

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:25 am

Thanks, Vasto ;3

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taburde on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 am

Name: Lucas Genocin
Role: +Anima
Animal: Snowy Owl
Appearance: Image
-Weight- 130 lbs.
-Height- 5' 11"
-Eye color- Brown/green
-Eye shape- Circular
-Pupil shape- Round
-Hair color- Dark Brown
-Hair style- Kinda flopped out and unkempt (See picture)
-Body type- AB+
-Skin color- Light tan
-Orientation- Straight
-Clothes- Prefers light weight (i.e. not wool), but dislikes tank-tops and shorts.
+top+ Plain white long-sleeved shirt under a green shoulder cape
+bottom+ Dark pants with a plain leather belt
+shoes+ Simple black combat-esque boots
+accessories+ A small Pendant Ocarina that his grandfather played
-Hobbies and Interests- Likes to practice fighting with his Jian, and enjoys cooking
-Tools and or weapons- A Jian Image and a survival kit (includes: Tender box, Hunting knife, a first aide kit, and a few miscellaneous cooking implements)
-Tattoo/Mark- Image
-Scars or Anything else- Has a few burn scars on his hands from working in the blacksmith's shop
-Impression you give off- Quizzical, quiet, a bit aloof, but knowledgeable.
-Animal parts- Grows A pair of Snowy Owl wings out from where his Anima is (His shoulder blades), and his eyes become yellow+big.
Personality: He is very intelligent, and enjoys puzzles like none other. Trent is light on his feet, quiet as a whisper, and can disappear into almost any environment. Has considerable skill in hand-to-hand and weapon based combat plus great at solving riddles.
Home and Bedroom or other rooms: Anything around him.
Siblings and or Family: Parents who run a smith shop who mourned for his 'Death' on the road in a mountainous region, but scorned him when he returned due to his +Anima.
Theme song: A light and soothing lullaby
+Anima power: Stealth
History:Worked for several years in his parents' smith shop where he forged his Jian. When on a delivery trip to take some of their handiwork to a nearby village via a canyon road in a snowstorm, Trenton fell from the wagon into the gorge. On his way down, he saw a nest of Owls taking off, and his anima came forth and saved him from a terrible death. Once he gained control and understanding of his anima, he returned to his home where both parents were mourning him. Sadly his parents were not understanding and refused to acknowledge that he was their son. he has been roaming ever since.
Other info: Dislikes cheaply made equipment.
Scent(what smell your character gives off): Kind of a steely aroma with a woodsy tang.
"You put candles in a cake, it's birthday cake. You put candles in a pie, then somebody's drunk in the kitchen."
Jim Gaffigan

taburde
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 am

Ah, this is so dead. :( But, that's okay, 'cause my character sheet sucked bummy.. :D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dolphin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 am

Name: layla
Age (twelvehttp://www.roleplaygateway.com/an ... 24890.html to twenty six):thirteen
Role (+anima, human, soldier):+anima
Animal (If not a +anima then does not matter):tiger
Appearance (anime or real picture and description if you want): http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/ ... neiera.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 45lr9w.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/2 ... upiter.jpg
-Weight- 115
-Height-about 6'9
-Eye color-blue
-Eye shape-round
-Pupil shape-round
-Hair color-blonde
-Hair style-shoulder length somewhat curly
-Body type-tall and lean
-Skin color-creamy
-Orientation-straight
-Clothes-
+top+usually a t-shirt with a tank underneath
+bottom+almost always a skirt or shorts
+shoes+white sneakers
+accessories+a locket and her grandpas bandanna
-Hobbies and Interests- loves to paint or draw, does it whenever she can.
-Tools and or weapons-http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/008/7/5/the_bow_by_wulfy88-d4lp2ac.jpg
-Tattoo/Mark-http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/018/e/7/Tiger_Tribal_Tattoo_by_eternalgravity.jpg
this is on her right upper arm
-Scars or Anything else- a couple down her back
-Impression you give off-confident
-Animal parts-she can pretty much fully morph into a tiger
Personality:confident,outgoing, and caring
Home and Bedroom or other rooms:she mainly likes to just sleep out in the wide open but she stops by her moms house every once and a while
Siblings and or Family:her mother
+Anima power:as a tiger she can change her coat to either be white or like a traditional Bengal tiger. she can also heal injuries, shes best at minor injuries right now and can't do much on major wound except stop some bleeding and help it close up, this does take some of her energy.
History:she hasn't had the best life in the world, her older brother was killed along with his fiancee when it was discovered he was an +anima and she has missed him ever since. layla first changed after she turned ten and went with her father on one of his expeditions where they ended up stranded. her father became poisoned and was attacked by a jaguar and killed right in front of her. the jaguar had then turned on her and mauled her somewhat until a tiger stopped the mauling,at first layla thought the tiger was just going to kill her instead, but it didn't. the tiger stood guard by her after licking the wounds on her back and kept her warm when a blizzard came through. she was out of it for most the time and after a while some of her fathers colleagues found her with the tiger nowhere to be found.afterwards when she came home and was still healing somewhat a burglar broke in while her mom was asleep and she was getting some water. she then changed and the burglar was so scared he ran out screaming.
Other info:when she gets mad her teeth sharpen
Scent(what smell your character gives off):some what like the rainforest

dolphin
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!