Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blitz Team

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Blitz Team

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jay117 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:23 am

This is based of an idea that has been inside my messed up head for a long time. A really long time. While it does have some history in WWII, it is NOT I repeat NOT a World War 2 role-play. Yes, the villains are Nazis how came out of suspended animation but Hitler plays NO role. So here is the story.

WWII
“Los, Los! Into the freezing chambers. We must not fail Hitler. Seig Hail!” 17 Nazi officers rushed into freezing chambers in an underground bunker hidden in Auschwitz. They believed in their ‘holy mission of the 3rd Reich.’ Little did they know Hitler just assassinated himself. Here they would wait; for however long they had to.

Alex Peaks just came home from military training camp. He was 14 and this is when he was legally allowed to sign up for military training. He was a black belt in Judo, Jujitsu, Tae Kwan Do, and Karate. Nothing scared him. He was a junior officer in the military. So he never expected what waited for him at home.

He was 21 and tough as nails. He was Col. Peaks of the 1st Blitz Brigade of Special Infantry. He was through the most intricate training the Spec. Ops. could throw at him. He was special alright. But so was the rest of the squad. Blitz. A power that gave the squad amazing abilities. Teleportation, alchemy, invisibility, shields, and so much more. He and Conner, his 2nd in command, were just leaving for home. Then terror struck.

“Colonel! A city in Poland was just attacked. They’re screaming ‘Seig Hail’ they’re Nazis. Take your team, head to Lodz and eliminate the target. But be careful, they have modern guns and grenades.”
Peaks nodded and walked to the squad room where he gathered his squad.

Soooooo that’s it! Just say yay or nay if you want to join or not. I’m Alex and if you are gonna be the 2nd you have to play Conner! XD. Here is the character skeleton. I’ll post my character if I get say, 3 hits? It will start when everyone is a kid in The Blitz Academy where the Blitz (people with the Blitzscreen ability are trained and educated) and I’ll announce the timejump to 2047.

Name-
Blitz #-
Age-
Original Blitz skill (singular) (list to come)-
Appearance-
2 sentence bio-
Persona-
Weapons-

Blitz skill list

Short range teleport
Long range teleport (not available at the beginning)
Alchemy
Shields
Alter Appearance
Speed
Strength
Elements (not available at the start)
More to come

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jay117
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Re: Blitz Team

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:58 am

Name-Rukia Nashima
Blitz #-3
Age-15
Original Blitz skill-speed
Appearance-Pure black eyes.white/silver/blonde hair choppy cut around shoulders with elecrtic blue highlights.Wears black catsuits with a red stripe either side and Das boots
2 sentence bio-Born in Japan.Started at the academy when she was 13.
Persona-Dark,bit of a loner,expert in hand-to-hand combat.
Weapons-Samuri sword,sais,kuni's and shuriken.
Last edited by XDemolitionLoverX on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yeah I'm different and maybe I am a bitch but at least I'm a real girl who takes no ones bullshit.

I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone!(but it'd be nicer if you were with me)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jay117 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:08 am

accepted. Except whoever playes Connor is Blitz #2 You just have to change your #

jay117
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:30 am

Ok changed

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jay117 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:40 am

OMG i just realized I didnt post my pro. You cant be one either thats my number. SORRY!

jay117
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:05 pm

((Are we gonna RP?!))

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laadbaamr on Sun May 04, 2008 3:54 am

Name- Sam Seter
Blitz #- 4
Age- 14
Original Blitz skill (singular) (list to come)-Strength
Appearance- Short cut, brown hair. Blue eyes. 6'0". Skin tight black pants and jacket. Jacket has arms torn off. Black combat boots. White tank top under jacket. A jagged scar running down the spine.
2 sentence bio- Born in Canada, but of Irish decent. Sent to the academy at age 13
Persona- Rowdy and likes to have a good time. But settles down and works under serious situations.
Weapons- Dual Desert Eagles and a combat knife.

laadbaamr
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!