Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood and Snow

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Blood and Snow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Co-owned by MyHopelessRomance and MEGAcya

A single gunshot echoed through the silent wood and she flinched a little at the sound of the bullet as it tore through his flesh. There was a gentle thud as his body hit the ground, his blood seeping out and sainting the pure white snow around him.

The slender, feminine silhouette of the young woman was completely still, the only movement to be seen was the fluttering of her trench coat in the bitterly cold wind.
"Now.." She whispered, her voice calm and soft despite the anger that was boiling the blood in her veins, "..Now, I'm angry." Swiftly, she pulled two Sais from the belt at her waist and moved toward the man who'ddared to murder her partner. He tried to shoot at her but by some miracle or other, she managed to dodge every shot, getting closer and closer the whole time. With a sickeningly sweet, sarcastic smile, she swung the blade at his throat.

When the enemy lay dead at her feet, she spat fiercly in his face.
"I hope you've learnt your lesson, my friend." She said coldly, giving the guy's head a small kick before moving over to the body of her fallen comrade.
"Hunter!" She said, falling to her knees and pulling him into her arms, praying he would laugh and say it was just a game. But he was gone. A tear slid down her cheek as she gently kissed him one last time.

After composing herself, she stood and leapt up into the trees, leaving the two fallen men behind to be burried by the snow. She was in Russia by the time the bodies were discovered.

Miss Murder. That was her name. At least, that was what people called her. No one knew her real name, no one cared. The only thing that mattered to those who hired her was how skilled she was at her job. Of course, when a contract killer was as famous and saught after as Miss Murder, it payed not to let people know your true identity. The last thing she wanted was for the police to finally find her. Not that they hadn't been trying of course.

Now, she sat in the corner of a small, run down bar in Russia. Her eyes scanned the room in search of the new target. The man who was really responsible for Hunter's death. Whoever he was, he wouldn't be far away, and he wouldn't escape her. She had been systematically searching every tavern, bar, and dodgy club in this city since she'd crossed the border 4 hours ago. Glancing at her wristwatch, she saw it was almost 5am. Soon, she would seek a room for the night, and tomorrow she would continue her search.

A gust of icy-cold air announced the entrance of another customer, and instintively, every head turned toward the door. The figure who entered was a young, slim woman, with blonde, naturally wavy hair that was pulled back into a high ponytail. She wore a black dress, which on closer inspection was a skirt and long-sleved top, with thick woolen tights and leather walking boots. her steel-grey trenchcoat was undone, and the ties hung limply at her sides. The girl cast a halfhearted smile around the room, before heading over to the corner which, to her, seemed empty.

The woman, although no one in the bar knew it, was the madamme noir. By a bizzare turn of events, tied in with a few rather unexpected coincidences, Miss murder was not the only Assassin seeking revenge in this city tonight.

So thats the basis of the RP.Plz PM me or MEGA before you join.
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Blood and Snow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:28 pm

Madamme Noir, or rather, Willow-Grace Bristow, was practically shaking with anger as she stepped into the Bar. Her partner, Jacob Raye, had been killed just a few hours earlier. After she'd let out some of her rage by finishing off his killer, Willow had begun searching out whoever was behind it. The clinical way in which the whole thing was carried out had made it clear that it had been planned by a serious enemy, something she was used to in her line of work.

After a number of odd looks from various people at the bar, she made her way over to a seemingly empty corner and almost died of shock there and then. There was another young woman sat there. But not just any young woman. This was a young woman she knew well, a young woman who'd been her best friend until she'd stolen away her fiancée, Hunter, two short years ago.

An age passed while the two contract killers simply started at each other, mouths agape. Finally realising that people were beginning to stare, Willow took the free seat beside her 'faux amie', her fake friend.
"Well, well, well. Miss Murder." She muttered acidly, her voice barely audible even to the one her words were aimed at. "Dare I ask what brings you her tonight?" She asked, considering the possibility that she'd found her culprit.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:32 am

Miss Murder glared."I'm searching for the person behind the death of my partner,Madame Noir." She cast another glance around the bar before turing back to Noir,scowling."What brings you to my home country?"

Yes she was Russian,though nobody could ever tell until she spoke.She didn't look like many other Russian girls.She had raven black hair,with a sort of blue-ish sheen to it in the sun.Her eyes were hard,golden hazle with flecks of green in the.Her skin was almost the same colour as the snow on the outside window panes,save for a few barely noticable spots of blood.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:00 am

The Frenchwoman felt a lump forming in her throat, her usually cold eyes filling with hot, wet tears. The death of her partner?..surely not...
"...Hunter." She whispered, her weak voice catching in her dry throat as she remembered his handsome, friendly face.

A few moments passed, and Madamme Noir's eyes glazed over a little as she submerged herself in memories of the dead man, forgetting her own partner's murder. Snapping out of it, her blue-grey eyes moved up to meet the Russian's Hazel ones.
"He's really..?" She couldn't bring herself to say it. How could the one who she'd once been so in love with have died so suddenly? How could this have happened? She shook her head, trying to clear it before speaking again.

"Miss murder." She said, her voice calmer now, although some sadness was still visible in her mournful eyes. "..I too am here investigating the murder of my...accomplice. He was killed a few short hours ago, and I have reason to believe the one behind it all is somewhere in this city." She kept her tone quiet and reserved, not once looking away from the blood-flecked face of the other assassin. It was impossible for anyone to see the two of them from their place in the shadows, let alone overhear what they were saying.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:08 am

Miss Murder nodded."He was killed six hours ago.The one who killed him is dead but the one who ordered his death is of a higher power,Somewhere inside this city I belive." She lookedd at the other assasin as she battled with her emotions over Hunters death.She herself could not allow herself such pleasures,as to mourn for her partner.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:17 am

"Six hours.." She whispered, echoing the woman who had once been her partner.
"Jacob was slain 2 hours afterwards. Two deaths, undeniably connected, which took place so close together. Both in time and location. We find our biggest common enemy, Bella, and I think we've cracked it." She said, managing to smile a little in spite of the pain. Looking into the face of the other woman, she wondered how she could act so calm. Even Miss Murder wasn't this heartless. Even Miss Murder had loved once, even if that love had been the same one who held the heart of Madamme Noir.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:23 am

Miss.Murder thought for a moment."I belive dear Gracey that we must put our differences aside and partener up to find their killer.She picked up her glass and drank the last few dregs of vodka in it."We shoud fin somewhere to sleep and continue our search after we have rested."

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:31 am

Willow frowned as 'Miss Murder' called her Gracey. Using such and old nickname brought back floods of memories, reminding her of exactly WHY they'd fallen out in the first place. It could have been worse though. She could have called her 'Will'. That had always been Hunter's name for her. Hunter. Back in the days when the four of them had all been a team, Willow and Hunter hand been close. Not just close, they were engaged. But Bella had somehow stolen him, and the team fell apart, becoming two rival partnerships. Pushing the memories aside, 'Madamme Noir' nodded once, showing a toothy smile.
"I think, Dear Bells, you may be right. You know the city better than I do though. Where is the best place to lay low?"

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:48 am

She smiled and stood heading towards a small hotel not far away.

The next morning they stood in the street."There are only two places in town I haven't checked yet. 'Gaspazha Busares "Gentleman's club"',"She said using air quotations,"And the ram and bull pub." Her eyes were red this morning from both lack of sleep and silent crying while 'Madam Noir' slept. The sun was out today,making everything sparkle due to the fresh fallen snow.Such a nice day...who would have known that just yesterday the love and friend of both of the two young women had died.That was the way the world was she supposed.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:02 am

"Well, I checked out the Ram and Bull last night, a little while before running into you." The blonde said tugging her coat tighter over her white shirt, black waistcoat, and tight black trousers, shivering a little. She was not at all used to the climate here, having grown up in a small village in the south of France. Willow had always hated to be cold. The snow, on the other hand, she loved. So white and pure, in total contrast to her name, her trade, everything about the night before.
"So, I guess we're off to the 'gentlemen's club' then."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:13 am

Miss. Murder sighed."Well then we need some way to get in." She looked at Madam Noir."Mind masquearading as a "Gentlemans dancer"?"

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:16 am

Alice pulled her dark coat closer around her slim frame. The wind was strong today. Pushing her blonde bangs out of her face, she continued on her way, the snow crunching underneath her black boots. She was mentally cursing herself for only putting on light black trousers and a red jumper. The jumper wasn't even thick, and her coat was worn out. Her hair was flying out behind her as the wind picked up a little, and she walked faster. Shivering, she looked up, and saw two figures she thought she recognised. Squinting, she saw them better as she got closer. She smiled. They were good friends with the sixteen year old's elder brother, Hunter. She hadn't seen him in a while, and any news about him would be welcome. Walking faster, she soon came to them. Smiling she began to talk.
"Hey. Haven't seen you guys in ages. Where's Hunter? He's normally with you, right?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prophetic_fury on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:09 am

The chill of the winter night blew the fresh snow up into flurries that seemed to dance in the wind. Adrian Moreno was currently on the trail of his marks. The soft crunch of newly fallen snow sounded beneath his feet announcing his foot falls to the world. Adrian went by other names in his proffession, most notably The Matador. He stood an average height of 5'11" enabling him to blend in with most of the locals. As he was currently doing.

The matador was currently only a short ways behind his pair of marks. This was a special case. He was told not to kill them. It wasn't very often Adrian ran into a job that didn't involve a bullet or two. And knowing these two it might change rather quickly. If that were the case Adrian had a .45 caliber pistol tucked into the back of his belt. The grip was hidden under his brown leather jacket.

Like most of his targets Adrian was handed a portfolio of each of the ladies. It wasn't needed. Adrian knew them both proffessionally. He'd even been shot by one. As this thought past through his mind Adrian's left hand reached up and touched the scar on his right collar bone. Even through the clothing he could feel the nerveless tissue. It was common practice to always hire more than one assassin for a job. He'd run into both these ladies before. They left enough of an impression for him to remember, mostly because they usually beat him to the mark.

At the moment Adrian had gotten himself into a bit of trouble with the ruskies. Of course they hated the spanish-american prick. They loved to mock his nickname. The russians for the most part didn't like all the hollywood and self-importance.They thought of Adrian as a conceeded, self-absorbed, but highly skilled, fool. The truth? Yeah they had him pegged pretty well. The Matador pulled his toboggan cap down tighter over his short black hair.

Back to the trouble with the Russians. They had hired out Adrian to steal a briefcase. Adrian botched it and the case got torched. He had woken up tied down. After intimate time with Orlov and his car battery Adrian was given the chance to work off his debt. He's been running jobs for about six months now. He's pretty sure it'll never end. This job was quite interesting. One of the made men of the Russians had done a bit of his own retributive justice. His act of revenge had angered plenty of the old school higher ups. A made man is a made man though. The russians had a duty to protect him.

Adrian paused and pulled out a cigarette as one of the women started talking to a local girl. Puffing away on his smoke he unzipped his jacket half way down his chest. Underneath was a black button up long sleeve shirt. Watching the girls he had decided he was going to make his move. Tonight was just the introduction. Just the offer to go home. Hopefully there wouldn't be any gunfire. As soon as this local moved away he would move in.
Last edited by prophetic_fury on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm gonna kick some ass with my own pipe wrench" http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e062d7b4d5

prophetic_fury
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:30 am

"Mind Masquerading as a gentlemen's dancer?"
"Not at all. You know me Bella, Always up for trying something new." Willow said, smirking softly. It was strange that after everything that had happened, the two of them could go back so easily to being friends. Then again, they always had gotten on well, right to the end...

Her thoughts were interrupted by the shout of a familiar voice. Heading toward them was Alice. The girl wasn't just any 16 year old. She was his sister.
"Hey. Haven't seen you guys in ages. Where's Hunter? He's normally with you, right?"
"He's..." Where could she start? So much had happened since they'd last seen the younger girl a few years back. So much. The engagement, the betrayal, the disbanding of the the four of them...
"He's...he's gone." She whispered, her voice hoarse.

A shiver down Willow's spine interrupted her mid-explanation.
"It's not safe here." She said, forcing herself to act natural as she could.
"..We're being watched. I need you both to discreetly look around. Tell me if you see anyone suspicious."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prophetic_fury on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:29 am

(( Crap how did I miss that her character's name is Bella. The whole unite against our common enemy, bella, ... ... That made me think you had named your enemy great. Now I'll revise my intro a bit. Sorry. ))

prophetic_fury
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:37 am

Glancing out of the corner of her eyes, Alice checked the street. She didn't see anything. But Willow's comment disturbed her. Gone? How could Hunter be gone? Her older brother was always there. There couldn't be a world without Hunter. No way. Looking back at Willow, she looked into the woman's eyes.
"Gone?" She whispered.
"What do you mean, gone? Didn't there used to be four of you? Will, don't lie. Where is my brother?!" She whispered this all, in case someone was listening to them, but she couldn't control the fear rising in her chest. Did they have a fight? Weren't Hunter and Willow engaged? Had he moved out of the country or something? All these thoughts ran through Alice's head. No, calm down. Hunter was probably fine, just gone on a trip, or a holiday somewhere. Yeah, that was it. He was on holiday. But ... Why hadn't Willow gone too?

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:53 am

Willow saw the fear in the younger girls face, and felt her eyes fill with tears.
"It's a long story, and I'll spare you the details as best I can..But Hunter and Jacob, that was the other guy, They were both...killed. Last night." She kept her voice quiet and looked to the ground as she spoke, her tears freezing solid as they hit the snow on the ground below. Pulling herself together, she brought her head back up to look Alice in the eye.
"I'm so sorry. I know It's hard to hear that your brother is dead..." She paused, looking around nervously again. "..We really need to get inside. somewhere private." Madamme Noir's attention turned to Miss Murder, who knew these streets far better than her.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:00 am

Alice felt faint. Her face turned the colour of the snow around them.
Hunter and Jacob, that was the other guy, They were both...killed. Last night. The words went around inside Alice's skull.
"Dead?" She whispered. "Dead?" The sixteen year old took a step backwards.
"Your lying. Your lying. Hunter's not dead. He's not! He's ... He's ..." He's dead. Hunter is dead. Alice felt like screaming, no, this couldn't be happening! Hunter wasn't dead, he couldn't be dead. It wouldn't be the same without Hunter, he'd always been there, he had to still be alive. Oh, God, what did they do to get him killed.
"Oh, God, he's dead! This is your fault!" She said, she needed someone to blame, he always hing around with Bella and Willow, and not bother Hunter and Jacob were dead, it had to be their fault.
"You did this. You made him get killed. It's you fault! I hate you! You killed him!" She said, feeling the tears streaming down her cheeks.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:16 am

Miss Murder sighed."Alice.Do you really think we would kill him?He chose to join a business where this was likely to happen...I'm sorry but there was nothing we could do.Willow wasn't there and he...he called for my help but I was too far away to get there in time.I killed the one that killed him but...but we're here to get revenge on the one who sent that one."

Her eyes were solem but she didn't let her voice betray her emotions."I'm sorry..." And with that Emery Bella Murete,Miss Murder,pulled out a small silver chain with a skull pendant on the end and dropped it at Alice's feet."He would want you to have it."

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:27 pm

Alice bent down and picked up the necklace, closing her fist around it, still crying. Pressing one of her hands to her mouth so she wouldn't make any noise, she slipped the necklace into her pocket, before raising her tear-stained face to the two women.
"Where ... where's his body?" She choked out, wishing she didn't have to say it. It was admitting her brother was gone. But she had just said it, and she still could't believe she'd never see him again.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!