Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Diamond -Twilight and Pretty-

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Blood Diamond -Twilight and Pretty-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Name:
Carlie Owens
Look:
Personality:
Carlie is a fun-natured and witty girl. She likes for things to go smoothly, and hates to see somebody depressed. Carlie has a really weird habit. If she sees someone, anyone, even strangers, with their shirt collars out of place, she just has to fix it. Carlie loves to sketch when she has the time, and sing. Carlie has never felt true love, and hopes one day she finds it, just like her parents has.
History:
Carlie's life has been an ordinary one, nothing really that stands out. When she was five; her parents seperated up until she was thirteen, but they realized they still loved each other, so they married again, and their marraige has been strong and going on since than. Carlie's grandmother and grandfather both died at the same time and in the same place, of what, nobody knows, but they guess it's probably from their age. Carlie's parents, and her, decided that is how they want to die. Peacefully and beside the one they love most. Carlie's little sister, Hannah, died three years ago; she was hit by a drunk driver while playing outside.

Carlie sighed again. She made her mind up about the sport she wanted to join. Carterball, which was exactly like volleyball, except the ball had to bounce on the floor first before you could hit it and it count. She was fairly good, and besides, she hated the other ones avilable.

Carlie bit her lower lip as she scribbled her name neatly on the line. She sat up and turned around, walking to class, when Sean, a boy who had this huge crush on her, began walking beside her. "Hey, Carl, what's up?" He asked. Although Carlie didn't like him the way he did her, they were still pretty good friends. "Hey, nothing much, heading to Carterball practice." Carlie said. He grinned ay her. "Me also." He said and Carlie said. "Don't you mean me too?" They both laughed as they walked to the gym together.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!