Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloody Kisses

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Bloody Kisses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:40 am

Name: Orüll
Race: Werewolf
Picture: N/A
Bio: A savage and confused man, born into war. He attacks any vampire he sees.

Orüll came bursting through the park. He was bent down low, sprinting on all four. He was chased by two vampires, and was just waiting for a good oppurtunity to finish them off. He quickly turned and looked around; he still saw the both of them. Then he saw the oppurtunity. A tree stood before him; what he would do was to stop abruptly and catch one of the vampires on the run, hiding from the other, and then jumping at him from his hiding place.

He started. He put his feet and hands down, stopping with a lot of pain, but effectively. One of the vampires, the faster one, came running next to him, and before he knew it was tilted over by Orüll. The werewolf mashed his chest with the claws of his right hand, then quickly jumped behind the tree. His bloodlust was great now. The other vampire catched up, and he leaped down at him from behind the tree. He quickly took his necklace in his hands; it had a fake tooth made in silver attacked to it. Two odd, poking sounds were heard and the vampires were dead. Orüll stood still for a moment to see if they were dead. He could hear talking nearby.
Last edited by Ayaliss on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^ The text your searching for is that way ^

http://www.myspace.com/ymudmusic - Rocking it the Ambiental way. With a bag of Frasse in my mouth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:55 am

Ayron nodded quickly and cleaned up the cut,glad it stopped bleeding"I've never met a vampire before"She said,sticking

her hands into her coat pockets"I always thought one would attack me without giving me warning.I've never been so glad

that I was wrong about something"She said,smiling sweetly

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Thu May 08, 2008 4:44 pm

"I'm personally not one to attack humans randomly, I wont attack you and i wont pretect you," she replied as she looked away from her, keen senses picking up movement nearby, "you better run along now, before someone else comes along."
She turned on her heels and began walking back to the trees, her hand on the gun at her side.
To breathe thy love... ...and vanquish thy fears

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili
Spiritus Sancti

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaindropsOnRoses on Thu May 08, 2008 9:56 pm

(OOC: I hope it's okay if I join, if not just ignore this post)
Name: Kaitlyn
Race: Half werewolf half human
Picture:Image
Bio: Her father is a werewolf and her mother is a human, causing her to not care about the war.She is careless and foolish at times and immature.She doesn't know much about the war and is openly friendly.

Kaitlyn walked the streets, looking at the bright stars, wishing that she could reach them.She started to skip lightly and pricked her ears to hear people talking ahead of her.She slowly proceeded until she was behind a lamppost, so the people ahead of her couldn't see her, but she could see them.Her eyes opened widely as she saw a young human girl talking to another person.Kaitlyn strained her ears more to see what they were saying."I've never met a vampire before."Said the human.A vampire!Kaitlyn shook with excitement, getting ready to reveal herself.

RaindropsOnRoses
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!