Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloody Kisses

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Bloody Kisses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:54 pm

It's war! Vampire against werewolves and humans against vampires.Now the war has been going on for 1000

years,dragging on,no side gaining any leads.Within the war change is starting,vampires starting to marry

humans,werewolves marring vampires.We now take a peek inside this world to see what the change can do to such an
unstable place

Name:
Picture(I like them better):
Bio:

My character:
Name:Ayron(said the same way as Aaron)
Race:Human
Picture:Image
Bio:Growing up in a pro war family,she started to think differently then her parents.She started to work against the war,even going as far as to help anyone who needs it no matter what race.A kind and thoughtfull girl,she works at a flower shop during the night shift.She longs for nothing more then the war to end,and maybe even to meet a vampire(she's only helpped out a couple werewolves)

Ayron sighed from behind the counter.She wasn't bored per say,just a little lonely.Her last customer was three hours ago

and she still had two hours until the end of her shift.She tapped her fingers against the glass of the counter and watched

the door,waiting and willing for someone,anyone,to walk through it and intrest her
Last edited by AeronFreeze on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Bloody Kiss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Name: Dawn
Race: Vampire
Picture(I like them better): Image ((she doesnt always look so pissed off though))
Bio: Born into the war she became a stong minded, and bodied woman. She has a general dislike for all creatures, even some vampires. Once befriended she is loyal and kind. She may not look strong but she can destroy nearly anything. She has flaws though, everyone does; she keeps hers hidden very well though. She is neutral in the current war, fed up with the changes going on.

Dawn walked down the street, passing the usual flower shop. Her serene eyes casting to the girl behind the counter as she walked by, one hand on her gun at her hip under her trench coat. She stopped for a moment, then walked to the shop, slender hand opening the door.
To breathe thy love... ...and vanquish thy fears

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili
Spiritus Sancti

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:25 pm

Ayron perked up when she heard the bell ring above the door"Welcome to Rose Garden,please let me know if there's

anything you need"She said in a cheery voice,happy to have someone walk into her tiny shop.She watched the girl walk

around,noticing the gun but not taking it into account.It was a time of war,everyone had weapons.She didn't leave her

house without her switchblade in her pocket

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:29 pm

Dawn nodded a thanks and continued to look around the beautifully colored flowers. She didn't know why she was even in there, color wasn't really her thing. She stopped and picked up a white rose, holding it up to her face she inhaled the aroma. 'Pretty... she thought as she placed the flower back.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:32 pm

Ayron turned away from her to put some suppiles under the counter,dusting her hair off of her shoulders.She stood back

up to look at the girl"I'm going to the backroom for a moment,call if you need me"She said before disappearing behind

the curtain the was placed in a doorway.In the backroom she grabbed a couple flower pots and brought them out to

replace ones that had been bought eailer that evening.She set the up,fluffing the flowers slightly so that they looked even

prettier

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:35 pm

Dawn watched her, interested in how she could make something so pretty even more beautiful by 'fluffing' them. "You're good at what you do," she said simply as she leaned against the counter, her unique eyes on her, "I've seen you around before..." she then added after a moment of silence, taking in the girl's features.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:38 pm

"Hm,thank you."After hearing the second part Ayron thought for a moment"I'm sorry,I can't seem to recall ever seeing you

before today.I know it may sound rude,but it's the truth"She said before picking up a watering can and giving the plants

the much needed liquid"And you can be good at anything if you truely love it.The flowers love to be touched and I love

making things beautiful so we work together"

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:43 pm

Dawn nodded, her eyes going to the door, "It's quite alright, I usually dont make myself known when I'm around unless i want to..." she replied as she then looked back at her, mind blank. She then stood, fixing her belt as she strode to the door, stopping for a minute as she looked back at Ayron, trying to remember where she had seen her before. She shook the though from her head and pushed the door open, but froze as a familiar scent caught her nose.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Ayron didn't notice her pause,humming to herself as she watered the roses.She fluffed them to,smiling happily when they

seemed to glow with pride"Ah,roses,such a vain flower"She chuckled to herself,watering the others plants.She looked up

and saw the girl still in the door way"Something wrong?"

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:47 pm

"It's nothing..." Dawn replied as she looked back at her, giving her somewhat of a smile, "I'll leave you be now," she added as she walked into the darkness, her figure lighting up only as she past under a street light. She had a quickness to her walk, but it was nothing urgent.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:52 pm

Ayron pushed her lips together slightly in a pout but kept working.She finished with an hour to spare"I wonder what was

wrong"She muttered to herself,planning to take off early.She locked the door behind her and started her walk

home,kicking a rock that lay along the path.She smiled as the cold night hair whipped through her hair,chilling her to the

bones"Ah,such a nice night"She said loudly,not caring who heard her

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:56 pm

Dawn sat in a tree, her usual perch when she had nothing else to do. She sat as still as a statue, her legs extended on the branch before her and her hands resting in her lap. A small breeze ruffled the trees and caused her long hair to cascade over her shoulder. Taking it in her hands, she began braiding it as her eyes searched through the leaves, her ears trying to pick up on the slightest sound of something not of her breed to kill. 'I'm so bored...' she then thought as she released her hair, onlyto have it fall out of the braid she had just finished. Running a hand absentmindedly through it she continued to look through the green leaves, her figure shadowed and unseen by passers.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:00 am

Ayron clucthed her jacket closer as she walked,her eyes turned upward to the stars.She smiled happily as she named out

the different stars see knew and ones she just made up names for"Ah,there's the north star"She mumbled to herself as

she passed by the park,still heading home."Next time I'm taking my bike to work"She said,upset at how far she lived from

the flower shop

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Re: Bloody Kisses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:48 am

Dawn noticed a figure walking through the park, past the tree she was residing in. She recognized that girl from the flower shop but thought nothing of it. Sighing inwardly she closed her eyes, inhaling the cool night air, but still very aware of her surroundings.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:51 am

Ayron started to kick a can across the path,humming to herself softly.She bent down and picked it up,throwing it

away.She sighed softly and took a seat on the bench.It was late,yes,but the night was to nice to pass up.It was quiet for

once,couples heading indoors to escape the cold,and at her house it would just be noisy with yelling.She stared up at the

stars trying her hardest to count every single star above her"Danm"she muttered when she realized she was counting

some stars twice

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:56 am

She still felt a presence, opening her unique eyes she peered through the trees, seeing the girl, 'Hmmm...what is she still doing out? It's late...' she thought to herself as she stood on the branch, trying not to disturb the leaves or make any noise that would give away her location. She leaned against the trunk, her booted feet carefully supporting her as she folded her arms, watching the girl, waiting. For what? She wasn't exactly sure.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:02 am

Ayron felt eyes on her and slowly moved one hand to her knife.If it was a werewolf or human it might help,but if not she

was in trouble.She stayed still for the most part,still staring at the stars.Finally she stood up and dusted herself

off,turning around to face the girl"Oh it was you"She said,relaxing slightly.She withdrew her hand from the

switchblade,slicing open her finger without knowing it

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Dawn jumped from the tree, then walked towards the girl, "You know it's not safe out here at night?" she said, but then fell silent, the scent of blood reaching her nose. 'Damn it...' she thought as she looked to the left, keeping her eyes away from the blood.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:13 pm

"I can handle myself,I'm not a little girl"Ayron said,still not noticing the blood.She swept her eyes over the girl"Why are

you out here anyway?If it's so dangrous shouldn't you be home,it is a time of war"She said,putting her hands on her

hips.Wincing slightly she noticed the blood"Oh,when did that happen?"

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:49 am

Dawn looked at her once more, "This war is my life," she said as she smiled slightly, her fangs gleaming in the moon light, "And i suggest you take care of that wound before my natural instincts kick in and I attack you," she added as she looked towards the stars and turned away, mind wondering to places unknown.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!