Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Broken wings

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Broken wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skittymitty on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:15 pm

You've escaped the dark masters, all 708, but that's not it there will be more. You are walking in the forest feeling the warm dirt under your feet. You her a light airy voice, singing, this song Fight the fight alone

When the world is full of victims
Dims a fading light
In our souls

Leave the peace alone
Now we all are slowly changing
Dims a fading light
In our souls

In my opinion seeing is to know
The things we hold
Are always first to go
And who's to say
We won't end up alone

On broken wings I'm falling
And it won't be long
The skin on me is burning
By the fires of the sun
On skinned knees
I'm bleeding
And it won't be long
I've got to find that meaning
I'll search for so long

Cry ourselves to sleep
We will sleep alone forever
Will you lay me down
In the same place with all I love

Mend the broken homes
Care for them they are our brothers
Save the fading light in our souls

In my opinion seeing is to know
What you give
Will always carry you
And who's to say
We won't survive it too

Set a-free all
Relying on their will
To make me all that I am
And all that I'll be

Set a-free all
Will fall between the cracks
With memories of all that I am
And I'll that I'll be
You can only hear that song if a whisp is your guardian, unless a dark mast is trying to capture one. You scream. "Are you okay?" The whisp come flying down healing your wounds from the dark masters. You walk with her looking at her oddly.
Will you befriend her?

Form:

Name:
Type(Wizard, whisp, darkmaster, mortal, any magical(Mixed) creature):
Power:
Evil or good?:
Pic or descritpion(Url):

Mine:

Name: Whisp
Type(Wizard, whisp, darkmaster, mortal, any magical(Mixed) creature): whisp from story!
Power: every
Evil or good?: good
Pic or descritpion(Url): http://i25.tinypic.com/m7byir.jpg

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

skittymitty
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Broken wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:47 pm

Name:Tashira
Type(Wizard, whisp, darkmaster, mortal, any magical(Mixed) creature):Elemental mage.
Power:can control elements including Earth,Air,Water,Fire,Ice,light and shadows.
Evil or good?:Good I think
Pic or descritpion: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... eOffset=11
Friend stab you in the back and boyfriends stab you in the heart but best friends don't carry knives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skittymitty on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Whisp looked at Tashira, asking her "What is it like being a mortal.. well you are a human mage right?"

(I have new charrie!!!!!!
Name: Kylili
Type(Wizard, whisp, darkmaster, mortal, any magical(Mixed) creature): wizardess
Power: everything a wizard needs to know
Evil or good?: 10% evil/90% good
Pic or descritpion(Url): http://rns.gamona.de/site_images/artworks/wizard_f.jpg )

skittymitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:27 am

Name: Night
Type(Wizard, whisp, darkmaster, mortal, any magical(mixed) creature): Fayra elf
Power: Can control shdows, summon and talk to animals
Evil or good?: 40% evil 60% good (mostly neutral)
Pic or description(Url): Long wavy black hair, gold eyes. Leather jacket and pants dragon skin boots and a sword with A blue blade and a dragon shaped handle.

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skittymitty on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:15 pm

Kylili walked over to whisp. "Ambuctiouslumina!!" she cried. It turned whisp into a human, but only for 24 hrs.
"Thanks Kill!" Whisp said smiling.

skittymitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Name:crystal
Type(Wizard, whisp, darkmaster, mortal, any magical(Mixed) creature):Ice dragon
Power:Ice
Evil or good?:good
Pic or descritpion(Url):Bright blue scales, she has a blue crystal on her neck. She is still young so she is still small but can easily fly carrying a person.
In her human form she still has Bright blue wings and her hair is a silvery blue, her nails are also blue and long. She usually wears Skinny jeans and tanks tops, she wears black trainers and her hair is long and curly. She is tall about 6 foot.

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skittymitty on Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:29 pm

Kylil was loved by everyone, she was a traveler. She gets quite lonley but she has a sweet Morpher. "Ambunctiousalirousious!" she said.

skittymitty
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!