Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Awmanisc- a home away from home

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Camp Awmanisc- a home away from home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:45 pm

This rp is about teens who (by the worlds standereds) have mental problems.They ended up in 'Camp Awmanisc' which is now thier new home. They tell their story and maybe create freindships. This camp is designed by 'uptight' people to get those who are unacceptable to get out of their world. It was designed to rid the world problem children. There is a uniform for the teens which was put in place so everyone could tell the difference between the 'outcasts' and the 'wonderful' people who are here to help. It consists of grey slacks/skirt, a white button up shirt, and black dress shoes.

You may either be a child attending the camp or an adult counsler. Each child gets there own room. One side of the hallway is for the girls, the other for boys. The other side of the camp is for the counslers and (just like with the kids)each counsler gets there own room. One side of the hallway is for the wemon, the other for men. The only difference is that the counslers rooms are much fancier than the childrens.

~Caracter Profile~
Name:
Apperence:
Bio(why you're here, what you're like/ homelife):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yunibel Barton Awmanisc
Apperence: Long dark brown hair(to her mid-back) it's normally pulled back into a braid, blue/grey eyes, verry pale.
Bio(why you're here, what you're like/ homelife): Her mother started the camp when she found that her child was socialy unacceptable. Yunibel's father died when she was 12 from a car accident. She tried to commit suicied when she was 13 and that's when her mother decieded to start the camp. She is shy and dosn't have any friends at the moment. She has tried for many years to be her mothers 'perfect child' but that was crushed with her fathers death and so was she.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked out the window as the rain poured down. I loved the rain, it was so peaceful, so clensing. My mother wouldn't dare allow me to play in it though, she said it wasn't lady-like. I had been their for around an hour and there were no other kids at the moment but that wasn't suprising since this was the first day. I rested my hand on the window pane, Maybe I'll make friends here...just maybe. I drifted off into my daydreams.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Camp Awmanisc- a home away from home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos Adept on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Name: Klaus Varin Jackson
Apperence: Image
Bio: He's known as the Emokid. He sticks to himself, rarely talks, and expresses himself in art (Drawing, painting, writing, etc). He is also rebelious, and feels like no one knows him or what he's going through. He hates life basically, so he has decided to create his own world. He shut his past down, so he really doesn't talk about why else he's in here.. (I'll explain more as we RP)
If the path of life for you is easy, it could be the wrong path.
One thing I've learned about life is that it keeps going on.
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chaos Adept
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:04 pm

~Caracter Profile~
Name: Terel Madison
Apperence: Long black hair (for a guy) that covers the top half of his face, pale skin, strong build.
Bio(why you're here, what you're like/ homelife): Terel was very withdrawed as a child, when he went to middle school it all seemed okay and his teachers let him go to his normal classes. However, the first day of highschool he brough a knife to school. Though the police have no true proof that he was going to use it, scribed all over his book were the words "kill him". He was then transferred to the camp as a means of detainment, since there was no true proof.
- http://www.roleplaygateway.com/under-the-white-sheet-ooc-sign-t26650.html -
Under The White Sheet - Vampire RP - We need serious, long posting, RPers! Join now!

Echo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:17 pm

OOC: so are you guys already here or....what?

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos Adept on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:22 pm

OOC: I was waiting to be approved, but yes. I'll post in a little bit. I g2g

Chaos Adept
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:24 pm

OOC: oops, my bad lol. Yeah, you're both approved :)

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:26 pm

OOC: Im here.

Terel sat by the window, glimpsing a bird speed past. He hoped that one day he'd be able to fly, then shrugged the silly notion aside.

The only reason im in this place is because the kid wrote kill him all over my notebook. If I brought a knife to school otherwise they wouldn'ta sent me here, just expelled me. Then again being here is probably better than at home after I got expelled.

Terel stood up, walked over to his bed, and fell asleep. It was a nice, peaceful nap...the kind you get once in a blue moon.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:34 pm

I walked away from the window, curious to see if there were other kids here yet. I walked down the hallway glancing in the differnt rooms. In one room there was a boy. He had fallen asleep, nto that there was anything else to do around here. I wondered what he was like but decieded that his doorway was not the best place for day-dreaming. I went back to my room and got out 'Twilight'. I was only on the 5th chapter, it was my escape route. Books, that is.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Terel awakened, hearing footsteps echoing down the hall. They seemed to be leaving his doorway. He got up and followed the noise, until he saw a room with an open door.

He leaned in and saw a cute girl. Terel snapped back against the wall, making sure she didn't notice him. He waited until she had started her book to see her better. She was attractive and seemed nice...he'd talk to her later.

Terel walked back to his room, grabbed his MP3 player, and turned it on. He listened to Believe by Disturbed and trailed back into the void that is sleep.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:53 pm

I ended up on chapter 7 before I was startled by the thunder. The nice rain had turned into a storm. I loved storms but they scared the crap out of me. I got off my bed and ended up huddled in the corner furthest from the window, closest to the door. Suddenly the power went out. I screamed and then covered mouth in embarassment. I knew it wouldn't be long till they got the power back but I just couldn't calm myself down. I hated being afraid.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:16 pm

Terel heard a scream from down the hall and grabbed his knife. The power going out and a scream? Sounded like someone needed help. It was all too perfect.

He paced down the hall, knife in his hand. He reached the end of the hall, where the girl's room was and walked in. Staring into the darkness he spoke.

"You alright in here? I heard a scream."

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:40 pm

I looked up, embarassed. I saw when the lightning struck that it was the boy I had seen earier. "I'm fine... sorry I desturbed you." My voice was a barely above a whisper I bet he thinks I'm a flipping idiot. My face fell, not that it was noticabel in the darkness. So maybe I won't be making friends...what ever.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:57 pm

Terel sat down next to her.

"Don't worry about it, storms scare everyone. Hell, I brought a knife with me incase I ran into someone shady."

Shes scared, I should probably stay with her until the storm clears.

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:06 pm

"Thanks." The thunder came again and my hand flew to his. My face flushed bright red, "Sorry". I looked down, "I'm Yunibel by the way." I wonder why he's here. The lightning flashed again and I got a better look at him. He was cute. Verry.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:09 pm

"The names Terel m'lady." He said in a comedic tone. "You sure you're alright? If not ill stay here with you. I do have a knife."

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:22 pm

I smiled, "Nice to meet you Terel. And yeah I'll be-" It thundered again at I shoved myself further into the corner, "Well would you mind staying?" Just as I said that the power came back on.

"Yunibel!" My mother's voice rang down the hall. "Yunibel," she said when she reached my door, "Are you Ok?" Her eyes drifted to Terel, "Oh look, you've made a little friend. How cute." She came up to him and bent down, "Hello, my name is Mis.Awmanisc. I run this camp." She spoke verry slow and loud when adressing him. "Well maybe since you have a new friend you'll learn to be normal...well maybe. You don't know how embarassing it is to have an abnormal child." She spoke as she exited the room.

OOC: by the way everyone controls Mis.Awmanisc

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:25 pm

"Of course not." He said awkwardly as the girl's mother left. "Your mom is way too enthusiastic though, she seems to hate you..."

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:34 pm

"Yeah, I know... but I don't blame her though. I mean I'm sure it was embarassing having to pick your daughter up from the hospital after she-" I bit my lip, at almost mentioning my suicied attempt. "Um... Sorry bout her though. She seems to think anyone else here is slow. So, what'd you do to get here?" Maybe I shouldn't have asked that. "Sorry, I guess that's probably your buissness."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:39 pm

"After...aww...nevermind that is your business. But im quite willing to tell my story. You ready for a long one? You might want a pillow or something."

Echo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:41 pm

I felt kind of bad for not telling him but figured I could always do that later, "Yeah, sure. I 'd love to hear it."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!