Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Can't Help It, Sorry.

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

We Can't Help It, Sorry.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ticklemetoxxic on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:42 pm

"This is the third time this week Ms.Gautier. What do you want me to do with you?"

Paige picked her head slowly up off of her desk, slightly irritated that her teacher disturbed her sleep once again. Sleep wasn't something that she got much of at home, so she tried to make up for it during school hours... usually history.

"I'm sorry Ms.Moore... It won't happen again." Paige responded as she took out her history book and flipped it open to the page written on the board. Ms.Moore didn't seem to like the idea much and closed Paige's book.

"I don't think so... maybe you should go down to the nurse and have her let you borrow one of the beds so that maybe you won't be sleeping in my class anymore." Paige began to open her mouth to protest but Ms.Moore beat her to it. "No if's ands or buts Paige, unless of coarse you'd rather see the principal...no? then gather your stuff and go."

Paige sighed and put her book back into her backpack and left the room. The walk down to the nurses office was a long one since the school was so big but Paige's mind was elsewhere. She ran a hand through her long black hair and sighed detouring into the bathroom to check her reflection. sleep has messed up her eyeliner a bit so she took out the life-saving stick and fixed the black lines that enhanced her aquamarine blue eyes.

Paige ran her hands quickly through her hair making sure that the blonde underneath her black hair wasn't peeking through too bad. She turned and finished making her way to the nurses office. When she stepped in the nurse rolled her eyes with a smile... it always seemed as if Paige was in there. she pointed to the back door and tossed her keys to Paige who nodded a thank you and went out the door.

It was a nasty habit but Paige pulled out a pack of cigarettes from her backpack and put one of the cancer sticks to her mouth and lighting it. As she inhaled she closed her eyes wondering if she would actually get some sleep... as a sophomore sleep was kinda necessary...

She played with her lip rings a bit before lighting another one..

"god... I should quit..."
Last edited by ticklemetoxxic on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: We Can't Help It, We're Teenagers! ( High School Roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:53 pm

((May I join? Is there a plot, rules, or should I just post something onto that? ))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

(( just post something onto it... I kinda just wanna see where it goes =]))

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:27 pm

"God...I should quit," said a voice, and it startled Owen greatly. He was asleep, stolen time in the nurse's infirmary, and he had successfully snuck in at break. The light was on, but he had no problem sleeping anways. The infirmary bed wasn't large, but it was alright.

He sat up, groggily, and looked at the girl in the room. "Who the hell are you?" He snarled, though quietly, as the nurse would surely come into the infirmary. The girl was smoking, and he curled his lip. He didn't have a smoke in days, and he could feel himself being drawn to it. Standing up, he shoved his hands into the pockets of his cut off jeans, leaning against the wall.
"Aren't you that girl," he muttered, "The one in history? Always sleeping?" He ran his hand through his blonde hair, trying to sort everything out.
Last edited by Tanitanaw on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Paige looked up and took another drag of her cigarette. She looked him over, trying to think of where in Moore's history class he sat.
"Yeah... I guess I am..." She scratched her head, further messing up the shorter part in the back, "You in my class?"

She didn't much like talking about Moore's class, she didn't much like talking about school at all, she found it all rather annoying and all the teachers were that same. You couldn't trust a single one of them, they were there to try and make it seem like they were on your side, but the second that they got the chance they would rat on you to the cops or the school board. They only wanted to get you in trouble.

Not like Paige was a total gangster or anything, she just didn't get along well with people and she was known for getting into fights with boys from other schools, and her school had had about enough of it. Paige looked at him and then held up her pack of cigarettes.

"you want one?"

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:48 pm

"Apparently," he said, "I'am." Frowning a bit, he looked at the cigarette in her hand, then at the pack she held. It was so tempting, even after seventeen days since his last one. He could smell the smoke she exahled, and he tried to think straight. Shaking his head, he mumbled, "No thanks." Biting his lip, he tried to distract himself from the smokes.
"Why you in here?"

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Paige shrugged and pocketed the cigarettes. She snorted and returned her eyes to the wall.
"Cause school is shit. It's best to just go somewhere where I don't have to do anything... and the school is now WATCHING for me to walk of school grounds before I'm supposed to so they can expel me."

That was another bad habit of hers, she had a tendency to walk off campus when she didn't feel like sitting in class anymore. She looked back over to the boy.
"What's your name...by the way..."

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:00 pm

"If you care enough ditching class, then getting expelled wouldn't be too shitty," he said simply, sitting down on the bed again, his back to the wall. He wondered why she didn't look at him when she talked, but stared at the wall instead. Making a point of looking at her face, he folded his arms over his chest, stretching out his legs over the too-small bed. "Owen." He paused a few seconds, trying to remember her name. "What's yours? Penny or sumthin?" He knew his guess must be wrong, so he smirked, not really embarrased.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

A short sigh made it's way past Paige's pierced lips. She turned towards Owen and finished off the last of her cigarette, crushing the cherry into the ground and throwing it towards the garbage can but missing. " I've got my reasons."

Paige ran a hand through her hair and yawned." Paige... not Penny, I'd kill my mother personally if she named me that." She stood up ad walked around the room an bit her sneakers only making a hushed tapping sound. "why are you down here?" She looked hi m up and down " You don't look sick to me."

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:25 pm

He rolled his eyes. "I've got my reasons, Paige." He smirked slightly as he saw that she missed the garbage can. "I missed sleep last night. As usual. So I snuck up here to sleep." Owen looked at the door, wondering if the nurse was dumb enough to not know they both were in there.
He got up off the bed, going over to the small window. Pressing his forehead against the cold glass, he looked out. It was raining slightly, and he frowned. "Not much of a people person, are you?" He wasn't trying to be rude, but his bluntness came in the way often.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Paige shrugged and lied down on the bed. she closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. She took off her hoodie and threw it against the chair in the corner, she figured she'd be here a while since she had swimming next, and the last thing she wanted to do was jump into a nasty pool and swim around.

"I guess you could say that. I'm just not very well liked."

Paige scratched her arm and flinched after hitting a sore spot. Upon looking at it there was an annoyingly large cut surrounded by a bruise. She stoop up and walked to the chair putting her hoodie back on. Paige stuffed her hands in her wacket and let out a whine."Ahhh, it's so boring in...."She looked at the keys in her hand and over to Owen. A small smirk slid onto her face

"Hey... I got the keys to the school and the nurse's car.... wanna go somewhere?"

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:41 pm

"I'm liked generally, but I still hate school," he muttered. "Nice bruise, cut, whatever..." He didn't ask how she got it.

He saw her pull out the keys to the nurse's car. A grin came onto his dark face, his black eyes flashing. "Lets get outta here." He raised one eyebrow, coming away from the window. He came to the foot of the bed, wondering where they would go. "Who's driving. Me or you?"

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Paige ignored his comment about her arm, she was hoping he didn't see it but, oh well. Paige smiled and walked towards the door. She put the keys in her jeans pocked at opened the door.
"I don't care... you wanna drive, or do you want me to?"

She stepped out of the room and went straight for the back door opening it and stepping out. She looked around... they were in the staff parking lot.
"uhh..." she scratched her head"which car is the nurse's?"

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:58 pm

He knew exactly which car was the nurse's. Owen and his friends had egged it last year, at the end of grade nine. It was classic, he knew, and she had never forgiven him for it.
"This old one," he muttered, taking the keys gently from her hand, going over to a dark blue car. It was at the end of the parking lot, farther away from the school, someting he was grateful for. Jamming the key into the lock, it opened easily. He opened the door, unlocked all the doors, then threw the keys to her. "You can drive. I'm still tired," he said, smiling.
Going over to the passenger door, he tried not to laugh. He hand been waiting for something exciting all year. Now this was it. Entering the car, he stretched out his legs.

The car was nice, but it was too slow looking for his taste. It smelled like and old lady apartment, and he crinkled his nose. Rolling down the window, he was grateful the rain let up.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Paige blinked stupidly at the car. "Oh..." She opened the car door and crinkled her nose at the smell. First thing she did after starting the car was roll down all the windows. "It smells like.....ew....in here." She put it in reverse and pulled out, going out the back entrance to the school. Paige smiled and closed her eyes for a second as she drove down the street.
"Ahh.... it's so nice out. Where do you wanna go?"

She glanced over at Owen to check that he wasn't asleep already and pulled out another cigarette and lighting it. The fresh air and the sun peeking out from behind a cloud put a smile on Paige's face, she couldn't help it, she felt almost completely free.

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:23 pm

“Smells like…old lady,” he said tiredly. Owen noticed her looking at him, and returned it. Smiling slightly, he said, “Anywhere you wanna go…” He tried to think of where was fun in this town.
“The skate park? The movies? The lake?” He mused, wondering.

The wind coming out of the window was cool, as it blew gently on his face. Putting his hand out the window, he could feel the air go past his fingers, and it gave him a weightless feeling. “Don’t crash,” he teased, at ease in the car.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Each place he named slowly crossed her mind, but she quickly came up with a reason why she didn't want to go to each one. The smile slid down to a content one as she turned onto a street. She was going in the direction of the town park. She didn't let the smile stay down for long before she let a smirk wipe it off her face.
"Let's see how fast this hunk of junk can go."

Before slamming the gas down as far as she could she checked around her for cop cars... or any other cars for that matter. After noticing there were none a grin replaced a smirk as she pushed down the gas and watched the speed climb. Finally a pout replaced the grin when the speed stopped climbing at 80.

"Awh... this is total bullshit...stupid slow car..."

She turned her pout in the direction of Owen before telling him that they were going to the Town park so she could go on the swings.

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:48 pm

His eyes slightly widened as she slammed on the gas, hurtiling down the street. Relief spread over him, as he realized that the car only went to 80.

"The swings?" He laughed, but nodded his head, and agreed to her idea. "So we ditched school to go to the park?" Owen wondered what Paige was thinking about, but didn't ask. He didn't ask that sort of stuff anyways. "I've never swung much."

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:06 am

((Is it okay if I join? I'll go away if you guys don't want me here :-) ))

Rachel had skipped school. She hated the place because she faded into the background; no one cared about her there. Instead, she was sitting on one of the park swings, her long black hair blowing slightly in the breeze. She was wearing jeans and a faded jacket and no one had spared her so much as a glance. Maybe she was invisible everywhere, she thought despairingly. Why did no one ever care about her?
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

(( well... I don't mind =]))

Paige took a glance out the window as she slowed down for the stop sign coming up ahead, they were nearly at the park now.
"Well duhhh we are going to the park... we can chill there until we come up with something that we really want to go do."

She came to a perfect stop at the light and took this chance to go through the car, looking under the seats and into the back seat. She poked Owen on the shoulder and pointed at the glove box when he looked at her.

"IF you haven't been on swings too much" she began as she continued her search, not really caring that she was stopped unnecessarily long at the stop sign, "It's about time you started yeah?"

Pouting when she found nothing she hit the gas again, turning the corner and going down the street. A smile crossed her face, the park was within sight so once again the gas pedal went down as far as it could and Paige went speeding down the street screeching to a stop in front of the park. Quickly as she could she found a parking spot and parked, turned off the car opened the door and ran to the swings, only turning around once while running to make sure Owen was following.

"Come on!" she yelled over her shoulder with a laugh.

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!