Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cheating On Death

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Cheating On Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun May 18, 2008 5:12 am

Many people in the world have come to near-death experiences, and some people have actually died and miraculously been revived. We do not know how this happens, but somehow, it does.

Now, on October 17, 2009, a band of teenagers will come together to figure it out. Each of these kids has come close to death already, and each has their own story. Each has their own secret. The story will start 3 days before the day: October 14, 2009.

Now - there are 2 schools that are right next to each other. One is a boys school, the other is a girls. They all know who each other are, but what they don't know is their story. The experience can be their own, or the one of a family member or close friend. Either way, it has to effect them in a certain way. There are options on that way and that is up to you. Use your imagination and enjoy this.

Character Skeleton
Name
Experience
Effect
Likes/Dislikes (optional)

THE GREATEST PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU CANNOT DO.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Estelle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Cheating On Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun May 18, 2008 5:20 am

Spencer

Male

All he remembers is fire and more fire. He remembers there being a car and a lot of fire, but that is it. He remembers screaming and pain and the car door opening full of light. He remembers ....

Spencer was always like this, but not as much. He used to smoke when it happened, but now he does a variety of drugs. He broke some rules during school, now he goes out of his way to get someone angry. He used to be perverted, now he doesn't care. When he can get girls, he will, but he is deeper than all this. He thinks about what he does. He likes people who are like him: bad on purpose.

He likes people like him. He sometimes plans what he does, but usually, when something comes up, he just does it. He likes fire, even though that's the one thing he is sure about that hurt him. His family is all dead, but he doesn't care. He never did. He doesn't like snobs and people who just look wierd. He is judgemental but deep down he's a nice sincere guy. You will rarely see this side of him, though, until later on when there will be a girl that he actually cares about...but right now there isn't.

I forgot to say that this is a boarding school, they are both boarding schools.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Sun May 18, 2008 8:41 am

Name: Will
Experience: He was riding his bike to his friends how who's lived just outside the small town. Will knocked on the door and walked in. Nobody, he guessed that his friend jason was out in the back and his mom were out. He walked out back to see his friend in a tree, hanging dead. Jason comited suicide after his dog and dad were killed by a loose murderer.
Effect: Will ran home as fast as he could. He was hit my a small car as he ran across the street, he stood up and kept running. As he ran inside he grabbed his dads pistol and locked himself in the storm shelter. For three day he sat in that shelter gun to his head shooting at anyone who tried to talk to him. Finally they calmed him and for the first time he cried since is friend died.
Likes/Dislikes (optional)Dislikes-anyone who says jason or has the name jason.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musetta on Sun May 18, 2008 9:25 pm

Name- Anastasiya Kartashkin

Age- 17

Gender- female

Experience- Anastasiya grew up in Russia, with her mother Arina, who worked as a call girl (high class prostitute). When Anastasiya was eleven her mother quit and married one of her clients, a rich business man, Sergey Andreev. He was often away working, and Anastasiya's mother grew bored, and began to have affairs. When her new husband found out, he flew into a jealous rage, and strangled her. Anastasiya was hiding in the closet when it happened, and when she was discovered, Sergey grabbed her and stabbed her several times with a pen knife.
She was then left to bleed to death on the streets of Moscow. She lay there for three hours before being discovered, and though she was clinically dead for five minutes, the doctors brought her back to life.
She was adopted then, by an American couple, David and Lacey Wainwright.

Effect- Anastasiya has a lot of nightmares, and has become depressed as years go by. She cares little for her own well being and wishes her Mother Arina had survived instead of her. She rarely sleeps, she doesn't seem to need it. She prefers spending her nights escaping from boarding school and exploring.

Likes/Dislikes- Anastasiya enjoys pushing boundaries, testing her limitations. She dislikes attention being called to her looks (which are stunning), she also hates sleeping.

Musetta
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Fri May 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Spencer was kneeling by a short table that now was covered in marijuana. He had crushed it a lot, but it still wasn't enough, or the "cig" wouldn't work properly. That was the thing about marijuana, it was pretty hard to use... but once you succeeded, it was great. He had had enough the other day, but still wanted some more. He could wait, though. Spencer rolled it up and stuck it in his backpack.

Getting up, he just wandered around campus. There wasn't that much to see, but spencer was already plotting... He would blow up the football field. Spencer was a very smart person, but used his...smartness...for evil.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musetta on Sun May 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Anastasiya was bored, already she found this school tedious, and longed to escape.She doubted she'd find freedom anytime soon,however.
Straightening her plaid mini skirt, she glanced around the school yard. No one was about, why not jump the fence?
She edged towards the large wrought iron gates, and finding a gap, slipped through.
And now to explore.... she thought.

Musetta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantasi on Mon May 26, 2008 3:52 am

-Actually, ignore this :3-
Last edited by Phantasi on Thu May 29, 2008 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phantasi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Wed May 28, 2008 6:28 am

Spencer saw a girl going through the fence in the girl's school, a place he knew about for years. That was how he had gotten into it and out of it so easily. He made his way over to the girl, making sure she wasn't about to tell people about it. "Hey. Can't believe you found this hole, but since you did, DONT tell ANYONE. If one other person knows, they could die." Oops, he had already said to much.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Wed May 28, 2008 7:30 pm

((Is it okay if I join? Oops! Too late! I've already posted!))

Name: Jason "Birddie" Sparrow (likes to go by Jase or Jay.)

Experience: Jason's been in a gang ever since he was ten. He's gotten into trouble with law many times, including shoplifting and couple of fist fights. But his real problem occured one night, in a gun battle between his gang and a rival one. He only had the chance to fire five times until a stray bullet found its mark on his chest. He was lucky and it missed a vital, but he became immobilized due to pain. He was stuck in the battlefield with people falling near or on him left and right. Thankfully, he was found before he died, but unfortunately, he never feel uncounsious, meaning that he still remember the death, gunpowder, blood, etc. He was taken to a hospital and saved there.

Effect: Jason's terrified of loud noise, and tends to shy away from those with big voices. He hates dark places as well, and always carries a mini flashlight on his necklace and extra batteries, not too far away. His thirst for blood, however, only increased with the experience, picking more fights and whatnot. He believes that he can wash away that memory with others' blood.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes peach pie and a good battle. Dislikes whimps and cowards who runs from a fight.
-----------
Jason yawned loudly, stretching his arms high up in the air. Rubbing his eyes, he looked down at his watch. Oops. Looks like I slept through another class. He sat up, tugging at a coin in his necklace. He was currently sitting on the school's roof, even though he knew he wasn't supposed to be there. Heck, it was even locked, so that it'll be impossible to get onto. Wouldn't Principal have a field day if he knew I can pick that lock.

He walked close to the roof's edge, wondering jokingly if he could survive a jump from there. But then a cute girl caught his eyes. He watched as she darted around the fence until she dissapeared. Huh. Didn't know there was an exit there. Is she going to meet up with a guy? He placed the coin in his mouth, making sure that he didn't get saliva all over it. What a waste.
"Nah......at first I thought I just slipped or something, you know, 'cause it was all raining and slippery......and then I saw blood on my foot and side, and then I realized, ahhh, I was shot. Just when I was about to kill the scums......they all ran away. And then Tom-san began telling me all this scary stuff like how if I didn't get a doctor right way I'd die of lead poisoning......" -Shiuo (DRRR)

okugi99
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musetta on Wed May 28, 2008 10:46 pm

"Die?" Anastasiya smirked. "why would they die?" she inquired, her luscious Russian accent showing through.
She arched an eyebrow and sauntered over to where the boy was standing. She had to admit, she was rather intrigued.

Musetta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Thu May 29, 2008 4:34 am

Spencer knew he had said too much. He sighed, noting her accent. "Nevermind I said it, or you might die, too - and I'd recommend it if you don't play around this particular part of the fence any time soon." He tried to say it as nice as he could, be he didn't want people to die in this project of his. Especially some girl.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musetta on Thu May 29, 2008 4:55 am

Anastasiya frowned.
"I take it you're not threatening me" she said, she didn't think he meant it as a threat. "But just in case, you should know... I can take care of myself. Now tell me... what's your name?"

Musetta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Thu May 29, 2008 7:40 pm

((I'm guessing it's okay for me to post?))

Huh? It looks like she's talking to a guy, now. So I was right. She's meeting a guy. How cute. I wonder what they're talking about, though. All I can see is that they're talking... hm... I should go and check it out!

With a grin, Jason began to walk towards the entry back to the school. He made sure no one was nearby before sneaking out of the roof. Then, he casually walked out of the building, hoping that the two hadn't left yet. As soon as he was at the court yard, he broke into a full sprint, heading towards the fence.

I'm sure the gap was here somewhere... he thought as he began searching for the two.

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Thu May 29, 2008 8:39 pm

"No, I'm not." Spencer said, rolling his eyes. "I'm Spencer...you?" He figured she could take care of herself, if she was sneaking around going through fences.... It was past 2:00 but he wasn't hungry...

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musetta on Thu May 29, 2008 11:09 pm

"Anastasiya" came the reply. "My name is Anastasiya... I'm sorry if I snapped before, I guess I'm not a people person".
Anastasiya wandered a little further away from the fence.
"What is there to do around here?"

Musetta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Fri May 30, 2008 1:55 am

A smile danced on Spencer's lips, responding to the question, "Lots, if you think about it," mishievously. And there was, such as blowing up the football field. There were a lot of secrets on the two campuses and he knew a lot of them. In his freshman year, a senior had taken him up under his wing and guided him through all the little tricks and secrets of the schools. Now, in his junior year, he knew everything there was to know.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri May 30, 2008 4:46 am

Character Skeleton
Name: Robert Miles [Robbie/Rook]
Looks: Robbie is small, with thick blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He wears a green cap with the peak turned sideways, and prefers jeans and simple t-shirts, mostly due to a lack of money.
Experience: Robbie grew up in a dysfunctional family. He was happy up until the age of six, when his parents decided to undertake a messy divorce that was an end to six years of arguments that had largely been hidden from their son. The divorce had a huge impact on him and he took to the streets for most of his time. His parents, who were still bitterly arguing, ignored him. He began finding favour in less desirable company. At the age of nine, he was hanging out with older boys who provided him with pot and, when he was ten, LSD. They had him hooked on weed by the time he was eleven. His mother had no idea; she was in a relationship with an abusive mechanic purely for some form of income. His father sat in a trailer in haze of apathy. Angry with the world, Robbie began craving stronger drugs and first tried heroin when he was fourteen. At fifteen, he was in a dealer's house with a bunch of other junkies and he didn't dilute the heroin enough. As a consequence, he injected a whole lot of black tar heroin into his body which was way too thick. Terrified that a young child was going to OD and they would be held responsible, the others carried him outside and laid him on the pavement, then scattered. He was found by a woman who called an ambulance. He was dead for five minutes but they managed to bring him back. They took him away from his parents and the temptations of the drug-addled neighbourhood and sent him off to boarding school where he could also enroll on a rehab course.
Effect: He takes drugs more freely than ever. He doesn't really care what happens to him, and he thinks that if they could bring him back once, then they could do it again. But sometimes he doesn't want to be brought back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robbie went outside, disregarding the wishes of his social worker who had asked him to stay on his own for a few days whilst he got over the worst of the withdrawal systems. He was on drug substitutes, but they weren't the same. He walked into the grounds, pulling on his fingerless gloves as he went. He felt the same stomach pain that he had had for years clawing at him - yet another reason why he took drugs. Looking around, he saw some older kids standing near the fence and he made his way over to them slowly.
Last edited by St.Jimmy on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musetta on Fri May 30, 2008 5:32 am

"I see" laughed Anastasiya, "Perhaps being here won't be such a waste of time after all...." she trailed off, her eyes had come to rest on a boy, making his way towards them.

Musetta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Fri May 30, 2008 12:51 pm

"Yo!" Jason said, with a grin. Crap! They spotted me!

He pulled through the gap in the fence and walked towards the two. I guess I should introduce myself.

"I'm Jase," he said. "I didn't mean to disturb your conversation. Just passing through, ye know? I'll just... stand here. Don't mind me, and do your thing."

With that Jason sat on the grass, staring at the two with a smile.

okugi99
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Fri May 30, 2008 6:43 pm

Spencer followed Anastasiya's gaze at some boy walking. The boy inroduced himself as Jase, walkinf through the gap abd sitting down, smiling. WTF he thought. "Um - you don't wana be here - and you shouldn't be here anyway. You wil die." Too many people knew about the gap - it wasn't good.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!