Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Complete Silence... Kirai-chan and Canzoni

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Complete Silence... Kirai-chan and Canzoni

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:27 am

Name: Aron (Pronounced as Aaron) Crocetta
Band Name: Complete Silence
Look:

Complete Silence.
"You and me found love
Lost under the shade
Come back to my heart tonight
I don't care
Come back tonight..."

“I think this is going to be another big break for us,” Talon said as he overlooked the schedule of this evening’s event at the House of Blues. “I mean we should consider ourselves lucky that we even got ourselves a spot in the list.”

Leaned back on his chair with his earphones on, Aron drummed his fingers to the melody against his lap as he rested his foot against the desk stool. “Aron, hey Aron!” Bishop said as he tossed a rolled up paper ball towards his lead singer. “Dude, come on pay attention here.” Aron looked up and pulled his earphone from his right ear and smirked. “I think we should just go for it,” Aron said as he leaned back on all fours of his chair as he rested his arms on the table. Even though he was listening to his music, Aron was listening to the conversation as well. “It’s not like we haven’t done something like this, it would just be another show. So why should we worry”

The boys nodded in agreement. Complete Silence. The band that they formed almost two years ago; Aron- the lead singer, Talon- the drummer, Bishop- lead guitar, and Steven- bass. They’ve played in almost every show across town and was nothing new to the music scene. But at school, all boys and their other friends weren’t recognized as the music kids. In fact, they were labeled as the ‘scene’ kids of this generation. That didn’t seem to bother them, the only thing that had the boys focused was getting noticed for their band and their talents.

They sat in the lunchroom as they continued to discuss their upcoming show at the House of Blues.

[I made this short and I wanted to post it up as soon as possible. xD]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Complete Silence... Kirai-chan and Canzoni

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Name: Jasmine Connors
Looks: Image

Jasmine walked right beside her best friend Monica as they walked into the lunch room. Her and Monica had been best friends ever since kindergarten and now Monica was the leader of the popular girls and Jasmine was her second in command. Monica was definitely a mean girl, but Jasmine on the other hand wasn’t so much. She tried her best to be kind to everyone, but at times she had to be mean to kids just to stay with the popular groups.

They sat down at their table which was only a few tables down from the ‘scene’ kids. “Ugh, why do we have to sit so close to those stupid ‘emo’ kids?” Monica asked her group of kids loud enough so the ‘scene’ kids could here. “Those aren’t the ‘emo’ kids Monica, those are the ‘scene’ kids. There is a difference.” Jasmine corrected her in her soft quiet voice. She knew the difference between them, but to the rest of her friends they where all the same. “Same thing.” Monica said as she rolled her eyes. Jasmine just sighed and sat there quietly as the rest of her friends began to chatter among themselves. She knew that there was no arguing with Monica about the ‘scene’ kids and the ‘emo’ kids all being same so she just let it go.

((yeah my post is pretty short too, sorry.))
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:46 pm

Aron and his buddies around the table were discussing the upcoming events of the House of Blues when they overheard someone referring their table as the ‘emo’ and ‘scene’ kids. This was nothing new to the group; in fact they’ve never paid much attention to the people saying it. Mainly the table that would say these things would be the popular kids in the school, they seemed to find it humorous to make fun of Aron’s friends just by the way they dressed and well- dressed.

“They should at least have something else to do then to judge us,” Talon said as he scrunched up his nose and glared at the table. He hated how the popular kids would judge them. “I wouldn’t be the one talking honey,” Talon said back at the table as he leaned back on his chair. “In fact, your heads so far up your asses you seemed to forget that this is just getting stupid.”

“Talon, don’t.” Aron said at his friend as he looked across the table. “Just leave it be, you out of all people know that this is just a waste of time.”

“I know but geeze,” Talon said as he leaned onto the table and drank from his soda. “Obviously they don’t seem to have a life and decide to just attempt to make us feel miserable.” He said as he looked obviously annoyed.

Aron nodded slightly and didn’t bother to look at the popular kid’s table. Aron didn’t take much notice to them but only took notice when they would start making fun of his friends and that was something that Aron hated the most. But Aron knew that if he ever said something, then it would only end up with something drastic. “Let’s just focus on the event tonight… that’s all that matters right now” Aron said as he looked at his buddies then back at the table of the popular kids.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Monica was annoyed and was about to say something back when Jasmine stopped her. “Just let it go Monica.” Jasmine said sharply to her friend. Monica turned to look at Jasmine, shock in her eyes. She didn’t expect Jasmine to speak up like that. Normally Jasmine just sat there quietly as Monica made fun of the kids she considered lower than her.

“Oh so you’re sticking up for them Jasmine?” Monica asked her friend as she looked at her angrily. She expected Jasmine to cower just like the rest of her friends would, but Jasmine had known Monica for too long and she didn’t scare her.

“No Monica I’m not sticking up for them I’m just saying that I’m not in the mood for all this right now and you and I both know that this is ridiculous.” Jasmine said as she stared at Monica. Seeing that Jasmine wasn’t scared of her, Monica just huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. Soon enough she was back to normal and chatting with the rest of the kids at the table. Jasmine didn’t talk now though. She just went back to being her normal quiet self.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:38 pm

“Peace be still…” Bishop said randomly when he noticed that not both tables were bickering at each other like they would normally do on the regular basis. All three guy’s looked at Bishop with confused expressions written all over their faces. “Alright… then.” Aron said as he laughed softly and grabbed the flyer from the House of Blues.

“So should we hand out some flyers or is HOB doing that?” asked Aron as he glanced down at the flyer.

Talon shrugged as he ate the rest of his fries before pushing the tray back. “I think HOB already had the flyers passed around for tonight’s show. Or the other bands that are playing that night already passed them around,” he said as he banged his drum sticks against the table. “So we should ditch last class and set up our section then get some dinner before the show stars, what do you think?”

Aron and the guys nodded. “Sure, whatever.” Aron said as he shrugged and pulled out his IPod. “I was thinking we can do this song tonight,” Aron said as he slid his lyrics sheet down the table. “We’ve practiced it for sometime so I’m sure we’ll do well at it tonight.” Talon and Bishop glanced at it and smirked.

“We are really going to rip the stage up with this song… they should be prepared for us.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Jasmine sat there as she listened to her friends talk with each other. “So Jasmine are you coming with us to the House of Blues tonight?” Monica asked her friend after a minute. “It’s going to be fun.” She added as she waited for her to reply.

“Who’s all going?” Jasmine asked, though she knew she’d go anyways. She enjoyed listening to the bands that played there. She was the only one who enjoyed that though. The rest of her friends just liked going cause they got to drink alcohol since Jessica’s, another popular girl, dad owned the place.

“It’ll be me, Jessica, Cassandra, and you if you decide to go.” Monica said with a smile hoping that she’d go. She didn’t want to be stuck with just Jessica and Cassandra cause they annoyed her. They were the girls who wanted to be just like Monica so they dressed just like her and tried to act just like her.

“Yeah I’ll come.” Jasmine said as she smiled back at Monica. Monica gave her a thankful look before she went back to talking with the others and leaving Jasmine to be her quiet self once again.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Once the final bell for lunch rang, the boys got up and made their way down towards the hallways, they managed to avoid the icy glares that the popular kids were giving them. Talon rolled his eyes as he noticed and stuffed his drummer sticks inside his jeans pocket.

Aron glanced at this one girl, she didn’t seem like the popular girl to begin with but then again who was he to judge? She must’ve been some rich girl so that’s what made her popular. “Hey Talon, who is that girl right there?” Aron said as he pointed her out only using his glance. “Oh that’s Jessica, her dad owns the House of Blues. His producers were the once who allowed us to be on the list to begin with.” Aron nodded and looked at her once more before he joined his friends.

“In fact, before I found out about that I would have kissed her ass to begin with,” Talon said as he laughed softly. “I mean, heck I’d become one of those clone chicks if I had to”

Aron laughed out loud and nudged Talon softy. “So you’d prostitute yourself using your social rep just to get on the list?” Aron asked when Talon nodded his head in agreement. “That’s low man… and sad to be honest.” Talon bursted out laughing and slung his arm around Aron’s shoulder. “Hey… I’m emo remember… I am sad.” He said as he joked around with his buddies as they made their ways to the lockers.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Jasmine followed her friends to their lockers. All of their lockers where in the same place so none of them had to leave each other. Jasmine’s was right next to Monica’s like always. Ever since middle school they’d always shared a locker or their lockers were right next to each others. Jasmine was actually getting quite tired of it. She was getting quite tired of the whole cliques and her friends to be honest. That’s why she was glad that next period she didn’t have any friends in her class.

Jasmine opened her locker and grabbed her drawing pad since art was her next class. Neither Monica nor her clones appreciated art, but Jasmine did. She loved to draw and did it often when she was home alone. “Bye.” She said to Monica as she quickly walked away from the group and towards her art class. She let out a sigh of relief once her friends were out of sight. She wasn’t one for attention, but being in the popular group meant you got a lot of attention that you didn’t want.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:32 pm

“So have you gave in any thought about what your art project is going to be?” asked Aron as he looked at his friend Talon. “I’m thinking of just doing a simple collage of pictures.” Talon said as he shrugged slightly, not really interested in the arts as you can see. “Oh wow an collage huh? Maybe you can add that piece to your 300+ pieces of collage arts.” Aron said as he laughed softly. The other two buddies went off to their separate ways but they only needed a couple more hours then it was off to the House of Blues.

Talon and Aron have been in art class for the semester but hardly ever attended class. They’ve been too busy with music and hardly ever gave much thought into their art projects. They walked over to their class and was lucky enough to enter before the teacher came. Usually the teacher would lecture the boys about responsibility and commitment. Aron made his way over to his usual spot in the class, the back of the room right by the window and Talon seated beside him.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Jasmine walked into the class shortly after the two boys. They had no assigned seats, but most of the time all the kids sat in the same seats. Today though someone had taken her normal seat. The only seats left for her to sit in where either all the in the back in the far corner or the second row from the back by the window. She chose the window seat.

She silently walked over to the seat and sat down, but not before taking notice of the people behind her. She remembered them from the lunch. They were the ones Monica was making fun of. She considered apologizing to hem for her friends actions, but decided it probably wouldn’t be such a good idea. Instead she just sat there silently.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:26 am

Aron was drumming his fingers silently on top of his desk as he glanced outside the window soon being tuned back into reality when Talon poked him with his drum stick. Aron looked at him and then made a face when Talon was mouthing off “It’s her,” towards Aron and pointed to the direction of Jasmine when she sat in front of him. Aron looked forward and noticed that she was sitting in front of him and wondered if this was a prank – was she up to something with her clique. Aron wasn’t sure and wasn’t going to ask.

He slumped down on his chair when the teacher walked in and instantly noticed the two boys sitting in the back room. “Well it’s good to see you boys back in class,” The teacher said as he eyed both Aron and Talon, both boys looking at each other then back at the teacher. “I’m aware that you two have been missing class for almost a week.” He said as he shook his head in disappointment, the other students in the classroom chuckling and snickering softly.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:39 am

Jasmine listened to the teacher. She knew who he was talking about, but she didn’t chuckle or snicker. She just continued to sit there silently. She didn’t care if they missed class or not and neither should the rest of the kids in the class.

Jessie let out a sigh as she ignored everyone around her and polled out her drawing pad. She flipped it open to a page that just had random doodles on it. She looked at each doodle and remembered the things that inspired her to draw them. A lot of them were humorous like the Easter bunny she drew that was foaming at the mouth and was holding a butcher knife that was covered in blood. She smiled when she looked at this picture.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:18 am

Aron tapped his pencil lightly against the desk as he occasionally glanced at the clock. Man could this class get any slower? Aron thought to himself as he sat there. He looked around the room and noticed how people were getting into their projects and smiled when he noticed Talon wasn’t neither close to even starting; Talon was too busy texting on his phone as he listened to his IPod. Aron then glanced in front of him and noticed the drawings that Jasmine worked on. He only could see tiny bits but liked them anyways from what he saw where he was sitting.

“Those drawings… aren’t so bad.” Aron said to Jasmine as he sat there, still tapping his pencil lightly against the desk. Talon looked up and looked at Aron with a confused expression on his face. Aron ignored it, knowing that Talon was probably thinking why he was talking to one of the popular kids.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:37 am

Jasmine was a little startled when Aron said something to her. She turned herself around and looked at Aron with confusion. She soon gave him a kind smile. “Um, thanks.” She thanked him and turned back around. Not more than a minute after that she turned back to the two of them. “Hey, uh, I thought I should apologize for earlier at lunch. Monica shouldn’t have said that about you guys. I’m sorry she did.” She said to them. She just hoped that they believed that she truly was sorry and that it wasn’t a prank or a joke.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Aron shrugged and gave a small smile. “It’s fine, we’re sort of used to it so it doesn’t really bother us.” Aron said and glanced at Talon, who seemed to not care when he plugged his earphones back into his ears and continued to text with his friends; probably telling them that one of the popular kids decided to play ‘nice’. “And I’m sorry about my friend here,” Aron said as he mentioned Talon. “He’s just… really open-minded about his opinions.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:40 pm

“It’s ok.” Jasmine said as she looked at Talon and then back at Aron. “He had a right to say what he said.” She said to Aron. She didn’t care if either of them hated her, she did care about apologizing to them though. She wished she could apologize for everything mean and hurtful that her friends said to them. “Oh I’m Jasmine by the way.” She said as she forgot that she didn’t introduce herself.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:04 am

Aron shrugged and looked at Jasmine. “I’m Aron and over there is my bestfriend slash bandmate Talon.” Aron said with a slight smile and glanced at Talon who was too busy with his music and drawing in his sketch book. Aron sighed slightly and tapped his pencil again before looking up at Jasmine. “Oh and thanks for sticking up for us, not everyday that we have a popular kid stick up for us.” Aron said as he referred to her telling her friend to stop.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:08 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you Aron." Jasmine said with a smile. She looked at his friend. So he was in a band? She found that pretty cool. "Oh it was nothing. I just felt I needed to stick up for you guys. You're constantly picked on and I don't think it's that fare." She said as she looked at him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Aron nodded. “Yeah well, it’s nothing we really worry about with so I don’t really care on what the people say about me or my friends.” Aron said as he shrugged. The art teacher hushed Aron and Aron shrugged as he looked at her. “I’m guessing we got to get back to our work then.” Aron said with a small smile before getting back to his art work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:32 am

“Yeah ok.” Jasmine said after the teacher shushed Aron. She turned back to her art. She flipped to a blank page in her notebook and began to doodle randomly. She sighed as she thought about going to the House of Blues that night. She wondered what she was going to wear. She had quite a bit to choose from and she didn’t know where to start.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!