Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Contestants and Detectives Needed for a Saw RP

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Contestants and Detectives Needed for a Saw RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmethystXIII on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:31 pm

The people who have already signed up for this are anxious to play, yet there are only two contestants and no detectives. I need at least one (I really would prefer to have a full gang of 5/6 but meh, not a lot of people are interested) more contestant, and at least two detectives.

If you woke up one day in an unfamiliar place, in a room with unfamiliar people, and you couldn't remember what last happened... Would you think for one minute about the mistakes you've made in your life? No, I think you'd be craving the open sky, a sudden adrenaline rush pushing you to do anything it takes to survive. Perhaps it's time for you to re-consider your options. You're stuck here, in my game. I want nothing more than for you to survive, but is that what you want? Live or die, make your choice.

Your destiny is Written In Blood.

Character Slots:
- "Jigsaw" type character (unnamed yet) - Me
- Cohort / Helper - Upfallen
- Perhaps secondary Cohort / Helper - BGGenesis

Contestants:
- Contestant One - Upfallen
- Contestant Two - Tyce
- Contestant Three
- Contestant Four (optional)
- Contestant Five (optional)
- Contestant Six (optional)

Detectives:
- Detective A
- Detective B
- Optional Slot
- Optional Slot

The character sheet is posted in the Interest Check link, please start creating a character once you post something here. The OOC will be up within 24 hours of a third contestant and two detectives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmethystXIII
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Contestants and Detectives Needed for a Saw RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmethystXIII on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:05 am

Shameless bump. You can check this interest check post for info.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmethystXIII
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!