Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Creature High School

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Creature High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:08 pm

(i can be if you want, btw my character isn't a regular vamp) Vincent looked up from his manga, he had heard alot of what was going on somewhere, like some sort of fight. He looked out the window to see the sun rising and smiled to himself, he put his manga away and picked up his back and went out the classroom, he went out the front doors of the school. He looked up onto the roof and jumped up there, he then went and sat on a chair with a nice cool drink and watched the sun rise

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Image -climbs a tree near the school and watchs sunrise see a boy on the roof of the school-((sure you can be my love intrests))
Last edited by Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Vincent notices a a wold climb a tree (i presume ur in your wolf form, and it's a sunrise not a sunset) and waves at it, he liked the heat of the sun, it was nice and warm. although no matter how much he tried he could never get a tan

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:21 pm

-howls hello-(i changed it happy now lol and thanks for being my love interest))

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Vincent gets up out of his chair as the sunlight washes over him, doing nothing to him. He jumps over to the tree where the wolf is "yo" he said to the wolf

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Hey -transforms and -smiles- looks up at the sunrise- its beautiful isn't it

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:45 pm

"heh" Vincent replie at looked towards the sun "not many vampires can say they have seen a sunrise"

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Well im half vampire half werewolf - smiles proudly -

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:03 pm

"i could see that" he said, though not in a mean way "i was kinda talking about myself, i'm a vampire" takes one of his hands up to his face and pulls the upper lip up to show the fang then puts his hands into his pockets

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:14 am

-looks up at him - am i suppose to be afraid -laughs-

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:24 pm

"no i don't expect you to, though that being said, if i can stay out in the sun, what else doesn't effect me i wonder?" Vincent said looking back at the sun again

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:22 pm

"I kind know what u mean being half and half i don't get the full effects"oh and im Michiko"

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:32 pm

"well, hello Michiko, i am Vincent, i've never heard of a half were half vamp before, is it fun?" he asked

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:01 pm

- laughs- well i wouldnt call it fun but it has its perks and its fault like i still go into a trance from blood-

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Vincent laughed a little at this and suddenly his footing slipped on the tree branch and he fell, on the way down he simply grabbed a branch which brought him to a halt, he then climbed back up to the branch where Michiko was

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:59 am

"you cults - smiles- so do like your classes"

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 pm

"they're... alright" he said and crossed his arms and closed his eyes

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:12 pm

- turns into wolf and curls up on the tree and warms from the sun -

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:47 pm

Vincent pulls out a manga from his bag (King of Hell) and leans against the tree trunk and starts to read it

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:47 am

-thought- maybe this wont be such a bad year after all-thought-

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!