Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DECODE a delicously romantic vamp RP

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

DECODE a delicously romantic vamp RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Decode

So I’ve been feeling a tad bit vampy lately and I’ve had some serious RP cravings for it. So I figured, why not make one? (:

Plot

For the longest time human kind believed that vampires were just something made up, a myth. But recently, there have been evidence that maybe the world isn’t what everyone believed it to be. Because of the snoopy humans, the vamps have to find better ways to hide their existence.

At Hope High School, there is a new boy in school. He’s very cute, gets good grades, has pearly white (and slightly sharp) teeth, and is practically perfect. Everyone adores him. Except one girl, Amai. To Amai, this new boy just seems too perfect. She is the only girl in school who doesn’t chase the boy around like a duckling. Because of this he takes interest in her, and she eventually begins to decode his darkest secret. He is a Vampire.

Of course they fall in love, just like in any other story. And the girl wants to become a vampire. Cliché yes, but this love will bring chaos to the world. A series of events happen, and Amai’s best friend finds out that Amai’s boyfriend isn’t exactly who he seems.

After her friend finds out this secret, she informs the local news, the police, anyone that will listen. And the secret is out, humans know that Vampires are real. All vampires of the world are ordered to be exterminated, and it’s all Amai’s fault.

Sound cool? I won’t need an enormous amount of people. What I’ll need is…

Amai: Played by me
Amai’s best friend:
New super cute vampire kid:
Vamp kid’s older sibling :
Vamp Kid’s younger sibling:
Vamp Kid’s mom:
Vamp Kid’s dad:

So I’ll need like seven people. Please post if you are interested! I would like literate people so that this RP can be continuous and not die!

I will reserve roles! First come first served. Just make sure you’re committed and that you get your profiles up and ACTUALLY post when the IC is up. Otherwise your role will be given away.

Love,
Momoko<3
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: DECODE a delicously romantic vamp RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm

This sounds cool... In a few spots, it sounded a bit like Twilight, but it has it's own thing going on. I would be interested. (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Well your the only one right now..>.>
If some more people say they are interested then I think we can do it.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Opps! Accidently posted twice.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Otaku Empress on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:27 am

are you still gonna continue the RP??? I'm interested in joining ^^

Otaku Empress
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!